over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not an injection Vial

Status
Not open for further replies.

teksaid

Registered
I just got an order of some Test Prop and Tren Ace and they didn't come in a glass injection vial. I know the source is legit and lots of people like their gear, but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about the bottle it comes in. It came in a brown 60ml bottle, is it okay to just do it right out of the bottle? Or do I need to put it into other vials?

I would have just asked this in the Sponsors thread, but I don't have enough posts yet...

Thanks!

I haven't used this gear dude but I know what your talkin bout.
its up to you,transfer it to vials if you want...
you could pre load a bunch of syringes...
if your a super clean person you can just draw it out the bottle.
when I do drugs I get really ocd and my bathroom(where I shoot my shit)is always spotless.

I just got an order of some Test Prop and Tren Ace and they didn't come in a glass injection vial. I know the source is legit and lots of people like their gear, but I haven't seen anyone mention anything about the bottle it comes in. It came in a brown 60ml bottle, is it okay to just do it right out of the bottle? Or do I need to put it into other vials?

I would have just asked this in the Sponsors thread, but I don't have enough posts yet...

Thanks!

Nice 1st post if you know lots of people that like there product ask them.

:delete:

Last edited:
Sorry, guess I will private message a bunch of people from the sponsors thread instead of starting a post.

I figured this might help other people who wonder the same thing when they get some gear in these bottles.

I just didn't know if there was a standard protocol of transferring it to different vials that I was missing somewhere.

Thanks for the help though. Pinned it and it was smooth as can be.

1st off when ordering from a sponsor you should know what you're ordering. If you read in his email it states how his gear comes. I would transfer into vials to be on the safe side and yes his gear is GTG. Just my 2 cents. :)

Last edited:
It's called aseptic drawing! Google it or better yet email the source and ask them, they should have a detailed way of doing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I didn't google deep enough. That few results I read they were just saying be clean about it and what not.

But I'm very clean about it, did my first injection of this gear today. Test Prop and Tren Ace. Definitely some of the smoothest stuff. No PIP yet, we will see tomorrow.

If I get my hands on some vials I will transfer it over, until then I will just make sure to keep using alcohol swabs, fresh needles, etc.

Paying attention to details... Every sponsor that packages like this explains it in the email about aseptic drawing... And says you can email them for directions explaining how. Also probably could have answered your own question by just thinking before posting.

Anyways you probably get the picture now. There is a search feature as well.

Valid question, try search button we still have dues to pay. I thought it was a good question and I bet it helped someone. Good luck. And, your in the beginner forum my first post was on main board, daaaamnnn

First off you won't find a lot of info about the question you are asking. Mainly because it typically is not talked about in the open. Shipping techniques of sponsors should be left private. As you risk jeopordizing a sponsors business.

Not all sponsors ship in sterile glass vials. There is several methods that they use in order to keep their product safe during shipment and thru customs. So asking this question would be best thru pm's or emails privately. Also most sponsors who ship this way will offer directions on the best protocols when dealing with their products.

A simple read thru of the board rules would have made you aware about discussing certain details openly in the forum. Yes, your best bet is to pm a member or email your sponsor.

email who you got it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly