over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not Another Trenbolona Thread***

MuscleChemist

Newbies
Hello all,
I think this would be the correct space for this thread.

Okay, so I have never Dieted down, EVER, and I'll be doing a cut cycle.

Background Stuff...
I'm a 30 year old, 6' 4" This will be my 5th or 6th Cycle, not completely sure, first cycle was 12 years ago.

Okay now that we're past that, I want to use Tren BUT I'm worried about it. This would be my 4th tren cycle and I need some ADVANCED help on the matter.

1st tren ace cycle I re-hurt a pre-existing injury, but experienced absolutely no sides, this was also done completely by itself and cycle was cut short due to injury.

2nd tren enan cycle done with var 50mg/day and test 600mg/wk and tren at 400mg/wk, I experienced very bad swelling and pitting edema in both legs so I dropped the tren and var completely, edema went away.

3rd tren cycle was VERY CAREFULLY done, experimenting with different levels of test and A SHIT LOAD OF RESEARCH, finding that my sweet spot was 150mg test/wk and 200mg tren enan/wk, but I didn't find that sweet spot until i was damn near half way into the cycle, that cycle was hellacious and my training suffered extensively, but once I found that sweet spot I killed it in the gym, those solid steel weights were scared of me, haha.

So this time around, I'm getting acetate in order to drop it if sides persist. I'm bent on doing only tren ace again because the 1st time i did tren specifically by itself i experienced absolutely no sides, but I don't like the idea of being shut the fuck down with no test in me, just the idea makes me feel bloofy and airy.
I'm thinking I could try out the Tren Ace with no test and see how I feel while having some Test prop on hand if i start to experience negativities, or should i just go ahead and jump into my sweet spot from the last tren/test cycle? I'm kind of leaning towards that tren/test sweet spot but god the sides suck if i don't find it!
I've also never done a short estered test run so I don't know exactly how my body will respond, but I don't want to use a longer ester because it takes too long for it to get where i need it to be in such a short time period(going on vacation at the end of August so I want this cycle to count for something). This is what I need help with. I've also considered not using tren and going with other compounds but, alas, I do not make a lot of money and this has to be cost effective and cost efficient.

Also, I planned on this cycle being no less than 12 weeks, but I've also recently been reading about a blast and cruise type thing with tren, say 4 week blast 2 week cruise, blast cruise blast cruise... but i haven't been able to find a lot of information on this, was test used, what levels are considered a blast and cruise with tren, 200mg tren enan/week is strong AF imo but i've also read about 600mg being easier on sides somehow than 200mg, do you blast cruise the test too? if not, seems like hormones would be all over the damn place and the same if you do

This is a bad ass group of people and would like to hear some first hand experiences and thoughts on the matter. Tren is a beast and just want to go into this with more knowledge on the matter than i ever have. This will also be one of my last tren runs so i want to make it count and i don't want my training to take a hit from a shit load of sides.

thanks,
-MC

I want to delete this thread, I've all but decided to not continue Tren ever. Though I am still curious as to the questions i've posed. Tren is just so awesome for what it does but damn the health stuffs involved. Doesn't seem truly worth it for someone that gives a shit about their health over aesthetics.

Will probably use a mix of other compounds and shuck out the money for it, but damn tren is so cheap. Will have to use at least 2-3 others to get near its effects = expensive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131