advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not bad for a 56 year old guy. Not bad at all.

Delta

Registered
At first I thought this was just a "regular old guy", but watch when this guy takes off his coat a few seconds in.

56 year old, multiple arm wrestling titles, 300 pounds. Still lifting harder and heavier than a lot of younger lifters. This is goddamn impressive. The 600 pound dips (300 on the belt + 300 bodyweight) and the 200 pound wristcurls blew my mind.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TtjBvDvnns&index=3&list=FLKxv-LoIEZ1ohmk3P4RV0Fw"]Midco Sports Magazine - Armed With Heart - YouTube[/ame]

Meanwhile at 22 and 242, my elbows hurt when doing pushdowns :p

I saw a documentary on this guy back a little while ago and it was amazing.
There has been a lot of great arm wrestlers in the day but for pure power Lupkes is ranked up there with anyone ever.

Everyone kind of says he isn't so great on technique, but his power is absolutely unbelieveable....especially in his heyday. Ive seen more than a few top arm wrestlers say Richard Lupkes was the strongest arm wrestler by far they ever faced and when the referee took his hands off....it was like a freight train hitting them.

Here is a video of him in his heyday just destroying people.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwI7ASDYcro"]RICHARD LUPKES MATCHES 1 - YouTube[/ame]

the most amazing thing of them all is....John Brzenk is known as the best arm wrestler of all time....I think he might have only been beaten 5 times in his career while destroying virtually everyone else 1000's of times. His technique and power are legendary.....Ive seen some of the matches he has lost and it always was a battle.....NOBODY ever does this to Brzenk but Lupkes just overwhelmed him with power....just crazy crazy strength.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhdha5EEQRY]Richard Lupkes vs John Brzenk 1989 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
That guys a legend especially the 80 and 90's footage. The mullet and zuba pants or slacks combo. Awesome

I saw a documentary on this guy back a little while ago and it was amazing.
There has been a lot of great arm wrestlers in the day but for pure power Lupkes is ranked up there with anyone ever.

Everyone kind of says he isn't so great on technique, but his power is absolutely unbelieveable....especially in his heyday. Ive seen more than a few top arm wrestlers say Richard Lupkes was the strongest arm wrestler by far they ever faced and when the referee took his hands off....it was like a freight train hitting them.

Here is a video of him in his heyday just destroying people.

the most amazing thing of them all is....John Brzenk is known as the best arm wrestler of all time....I think he might have only been beaten 5 times in his career while destroying virtually everyone else 1000's of times. His technique and power are legendary.....Ive seen some of the matches he has lost and it always was a battle.....NOBODY ever does this to Brzenk but Lupkes just overwhelmed him with power....just crazy crazy strength.

Jesus, that's a lotta brute power.

I wonder what would've happend if Lupkes had gone the powerlifting/strongman way, might've even given Kaz a run for his money. I like that in the first video, the way he talks about winning Armwrestling competitions over and over is the same as if he was describing waking up every morning. I wish I had taken an interest in Armwrestling sooner, lot's of freakly strong people.

John Brzenk is an armwrestling machine, what amazes me is that he never lifted weights in his life. Developing such raw power and tecnhinque just by doing table work all the time is nothing sort of amazing.

Years ago I used to hit a few arm wrestling contests. At the time I was 500 + lbs bencher at 181 pounds on the top of the plusa list. At a contest I walked my way to the finals. In the finals Im facing this guy who was not very physically impressive looking. Im thinking I got this guy no problem. Well he put me down so fast I could not believe it was over. Turns out the guy was John Brzenk.

Seems like a humble guy you wouldn't want to cross!!

I'm a fan now.

Impressive, nice to see someone humble like that. I am glad for him he is doing what he likes. I hope part of his future plans are looking out for his health.

How he trains? Secrets? More like blessed with god like genetics.

hell, that's not true arm wrestling, watch as the guy he keeps his arm and body in line and just bending to the side. dohh

hell, that's not true arm wrestling, watch as the guy he keeps his arm and body in line and just bending to the side. dohh

If you ever watch the competitions and know the rules, you would understand that is legal.

If u think that build never lifted weights. I'm not buying that action
Mans a beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The guy looks fantastic. Seriously, I'm impressed at any age.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131