advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not bodybuilding but my biggest show yet!

nickflex85

Registered
Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding and looking my best at all times as often as I can, lol..anyways more than a year ago I became a stripper (for females... No g4p here, lol) and I just got word I'll be on stage at my biggest show yet! Ive done house parties and worked at night clubs.. This show is being sponsored by the local hip hop radio station and is having performances by Jason durelo, baby bash and somo! And my strippers company! Its a girls night out show so everything is for the ladies there. I can't wait! I'm on a cycle of test E, mast E and EQ..trying to lean bulk.. In other words gain as much muscle as I can without getting fat. I really want to get bigger but not sure if it would effect my flexibility.. I usually walk on my hands and do splits and other athletic moves, so scared to compromise what I can do. That's what having a nice physique has brought me. Im not even close to happy where I'm at, I'm sure a lot of people would dwarf me on this forum haha.just thought I'd share this with you guys Im pretty excited!

Im sure your mom is proud of you and thats all that matters

But hey id say 70% of the guys in here could be chips or strippers too

i am just LOL imagining everyones reaction reading this.

im just imagining some little blonde stripper goin "oh my gawd i got to give peyton manning a lap dance can you believe it haha

sorry bro just not something you hear every day struck me as sorta comical no hard feelings you can make fun of my skimpy trunks on stage posing for judges if ud like haha

Yep, I'm sure you make your mom proud too bro ;)

Bro im being honest... its not something to be proud of.

Ppl judge, and they will forever even tho theres nothing wrong with being a stripper but you just dont get the respect. Yes you will from tools and young skanks...

Now imagine if you said you just graduated from law school or you just became a doctor, then everyone would be admiring.... you will get laid, mostly avg fat married whores unless you are a chip in vegas

And its not really impressive on this board because many of us are jacked juiced up people who look much better than the average joe

on the flip side i know many male strippers.... hes probably consistently nailing new hot tail.... just sometimes they gotta take the ring off first

Bro im being honest... its not something to be proud of.

Ppl judge, and they will forever even tho theres nothing wrong with being a stripper but you just dont get the respect. Yes you will from tools and young . anks...

Now imagine if you said you just graduated from law school or you just became a doctor, then everyone would be admiring.... you will get laid, mostly avg fat married whores unless you are a chip in vegas

And its not really impressive on this board because many of us are jacked juiced up people who look much better than the average joe

I respect your opinion bro, i do. I have three children and I recently just got off unemployment. I dont make much money with my new job so i do what i can to make money. We all have good physiques in our own respect, never doubted that. This is what I choose to do with mine. In fact I think its better than standing on stage in front of majority of guys and making no money, and axtually spending a lot kf your own. And no, just being built won't get
you on stage with me. I make money with what I have. You dont know the job bro. If youre doing it for girls your in the wrong job.

Your making money from your physique. More than most of us do. In fact most of us spend a lot of money on our physique just out of love of training and body sculpting. If your happy doing it and supporting your family I say good on ya

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I'm seeing this a little differently... but what I see is a guy who got in a bad spot and knew he needed to support his family. So he looked at his resources ( in this case physique) and took advantage of an opportunity to use his resources to get himself and his family in a more stable situation.

No, stripping might not be the most honorable profession but there are crooked people everywhere in what would be considered more respectable professions and that doesn't make them any better... And if he is stripping legally, what harm is that? he gives a few chicks the jollys and makes some dough for his family.

More power to him for making the most out a bad situation and taking advantage of the opportunity instead of hanging you head in disgust due to unemployment.

I hope the show goes well for you

Lots of jealous guys in here wishing they got the kind of attention male strippers get. Haters

Best of luck bro
I don't think there's anything wrong with profession
you're spreading happiness among girls, getting paid and supporting your family
and seriously I was kinda jealous at first ;)

I'm happy for you man. Getting to hang out with some celebs.. do your thing...make some cash. Dont let the haters deter you. Strip On! I say lol.

I'm curious, do you get a lot of disrespect for stripping like the ladies do? I've only seen one post so far that lets us really know how that guy feels about women. Hell even married women are 'whores' to him.. that's just wow right there.
but back to my question...do the ladies treat you like a male whore? (serious question here)

and give us a detailed overview of what the job is really like. im in vegas and considering getting into stripping. there's a few strip clubs here that have guys. give us an idea of what it's really like, the hours, the money, and the lifestyle. thanks.

I'm happy for you man. Getting to hang out with some celebs.. do your thing...make some cash. Dont let the haters deter you. Strip On! I say lol.

I'm curious, do you get a lot of disrespect for stripping like the ladies do? I've only seen one post so far that lets us really know how that guy feels about women. Hell even married women are 'whores' to him.. that's just wow right there.
but back to my question...do the ladies treat you like a male whore? (serious question here)

There's been times in the past I was crying because I couldn't afford to paymy uutilities bill, or digging through everything to look for change to buy mild or diapers for my kids. At that point I said fuxk it..
My girlfriend is philipino, her family is very traditional. When they see how much I'm in love for her and take care of her (she's in a wheelchair, and some would often tell her she'd never find anyone because of that) and how I provide for my family, they support me. Some girls at the shows feel they can do anything they want ... No, lol we draw lines anywhere we feel necessary.. Every guy I meet thinks its cool, every girl looks at me like 'damn what can he do?' I never get disrespected. I dont have to do the things women do when they strip. I do more entertainment or a show.. Women do very nasty sexual fully nude things.. Ive seen it because ive worked with female strippers. And even I dont like it lol. Older women often like it .but honestly I know what I can get or be doing with these girls after the show, but never woukd I. I plan on marrying my gf and hopefully quitting this after. I just look at it besides the money as a way to show off my physique and some athletic abilities I have.

Dude you are super pathetic! Gyrating around on a stage for actual money and having women ogle you and maybe even screw you? What a fag!

REAL bodybuilders gyrate on stage for a $12 "trophy" in front of a bunch of chickenhawk fags who may buy your underwear. That's after spending $1000s of dollars on gear and starving to death for 3 months.

You really picked the worst of those two.

And for all of the guys who dis strippers....they think you are even more pathetic.

I also doubt that 70% of dudes on here could do this. BULKING aint perty.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131