YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not bodybuilding related but what’s your favorite vacation spot in the us ?

In the US? Just hunting spots. Texas hill country for hogs, west Texas for sheep. Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho for real animals.

For fun and leisure? Nothing here
Montana is amazing, my friends hunt with bow and arrows, been to billings, big sky, bozeman before it blew up, anaconda Missoula. rode snowmobiles in Yellowstone and toward the grand tetons mountains in wyoming

Texas hunting hogs sounds fun, any pics of your adventures bro?

The title says it all. What’s your favorite spot to travel to in the us brothers? I’ve traveled to several places but Looking for more places to go to. My favorite places I’ve been so far are savannah, ga and Miami, fl, and New York. What’s yours?
I spend t many years on the beaches and mountains of Thailand. The cost of living is great ( inexpensive) and I get away from the loud mouth A-holes in the states.
My second favorite is Bali, just so beautiful!!!

The title says it all. What’s your favorite spot to travel to in the us brothers? I’ve traveled to several places but Looking for more places to go to. My favorite places I’ve been so far are savannah, ga and Miami, fl, and New York. What’s yours?
Yeah buddy, Savannah is gorgeous. They have one of the nicest welcome centers we've ever been too off of I95. Tom Hanks is inside sitting on a bench like in the movie, lol its pretty cool.

Northern Michigan is highly underrated and VERY beautiful... Traverse City and Petoskey in particular. Petoskey has a kick ass gym too; Center Gym. Awesome old school equipment.
Spent my summers there as a kid. Bear Lake (a little south of that) to be specific.
Great memories.

I spend t many years on the beaches and mountains of Thailand. The cost of living is great ( inexpensive) and I get away from the loud mouth A-holes in the states.
My second favorite is Bali, just so beautiful!!!
Bali looks fucking amazing! Def on my bucket list

Yeah buddy, Savannah is gorgeous. They have one of the nicest welcome centers we've ever been too off of I95. Tom Hanks is inside sitting on a bench like in the movie, lol its pretty cool.
I loved savannah. I want to go back soon

Depends on what you’re looking for.
The Lani Kai on Ft Myers beach is a great place. All the rooms are ocean front right on the beach and there’s servers that come around while you’re laying there on the beach. Several restaurants and bars there on the property.

1)Tonto national forest in Arizona for Archery Elk hunting.

2) With the family , pulling the camper to Destin - Panama City Florida area for a week
I hear incredible things about destin

I love Colorado, especially the Rockies. Great Smoky mountains too. Any mountain range is my favorite destination.

Yellow stone for nature. Honestly Temecula for wine and fresh air is nice. Florida beaches are inexpensive and fun, diving off the Keys is great.

I honestly really like the energy of NYC and Vegas tbh.

I could go on for a bit.
Love New York. I’ve only been once but definitely want to go back !

I'm big into family genealogy, so i would want to hit spots (states and countries) that my family has emigrated from. That would mostly be Arkansas, Georgia, South Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania Massachusettes....domestic. Then Portugal, Scotland, Ireland, Norway, Netherlands, etc.

I do love Savannah, Ga.

However, for the past 10 years, my favorite place to visit is St. Augustine, FL. It's the oldest city in America (founded in 1548), still has 2 Spanish forts standing built in the late 1600s. I only prefer to vacation in Historic areas, and as far as the beaches go, if there's a highrise or concrete behind me... it's no go. In St. Augustine no buildings are built more than 4 stories max. Also, beachside, I'll stay at a small family owned hotel with reasonable rates across from the beach/pier. Walk just north of the pier and you're in a nature preserve for the next few miles. There's no nightclubs, just bars with live entertainment. Hardly any homelessness, and the police are nice.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear