YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not bodybuilding related but what’s your favorite vacation spot in the us ?

Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness. Paddling and fishing. Going days at a time without seeing another person. and when i get back to civilization food becomes an orgasmic experience!

Would love to go there.

How are the mozzies? Good time to go? Rent a canoe?

Ever since Australia, the Darien Gap, and the tsetse flies
in Easy Africa I am so over them. Not the places, the flys. :(

Would love to go there.

How are the mozzies? Good time to go? Rent a canoe?

Ever since Australia, the Darien Gap, and the tsetse flies
in Easy Africa I am so over them. Not the places, the flys. :(
The bugs were only an issue going across 1 small pond that took maybe 20 minutes. The jerky i made that went bad that i ate the first day of the trip was the only real down side. I was glad for the torrential down pour that kept me in the tent for over a day as the nausea and stomach issues really sucked. Rarely have ever had bugs be an issue. A couple times hiking in the Olympics the fly situation was bad enough that getting to the top of the mountain wasn't worth it, well mostly for the dog he was miserable and since he had no choice in the matter we went back down there were always another day.
May - Sept are probably the best think i was there at the end of May. There are a lot of outfitters their to get gear form. And planes that can fly you and your canoe into the back country if you desire that.

1)Tonto national forest in Arizona for Archery Elk hunting.

2) With the family , pulling the camper to Destin - Panama City Florida area for a week

I'm original to the PNW, and partial. Nothing beats being able to get out on some trails, take a ferry to one of the islands, fine dining if that's your thing, and plenty of live music in pioneer Square.
Mt Rainier Natl park is nearby, with the world's longest lava tubes. Spelunking in the Ape Caves, then driving to the top where there may still be snow.

Northern Michigan is highly underrated and VERY beautiful... Traverse City and Petoskey in particular. Petoskey has a kick ass gym too; Center Gym. Awesome old school equipment.

The title says it all. What’s your favorite spot to travel to in the us brothers? I’ve traveled to several places but Looking for more places to go to. My favorite places I’ve been so far are savannah, ga and Miami, fl, and New York. What’s yours?

Just reminded me of a friend of mine, who, when asked about a place
to go on vacation said ''I would would rather tell you the places to avoid."

"And what would that be?"

To which he replied . . . "the planet earth."

Domestically
I'm a city/food guy - Love the chaos of NYC, Virginia Beach to see the boys, Seattle for Asian food.

Abroad
Culture/wandering the streets - Venice of Florence
Food - Tokyo
Skiing - Hokkaido

Least favorite - Egypt. Two days in Cairo - no more.
Have always wanted to go to Tokyo

2) With the family , pulling the camper to Destin - Panama City Florida area for a week
I hear destin is beautiful !

I've never been there, but on other threads i've read throughout the years, i've always seen a bunch of people post that they liked Asheville, similar to this post.

I like topsail pretty good. But for a cheap little get away you can’t beat North Myrtle beach in my opinion. Away from the bs in south myrtle. I would like to explore more of Florida and New York. Miami was really cool i wasn’t expecting the food and stuff to be so expensive for some reason. But boy was I wrong.
The wifey and I like it so much because its not a touristy spot. No commercial restaurants, Top Sail allows pets on the beach and pretty much all the businesses are locally owned.

I love Colorado, especially the Rockies. Great Smoky mountains too. Any mountain range is my favorite destination.

Yellow stone for nature. Honestly Temecula for wine and fresh air is nice. Florida beaches are inexpensive and fun, diving off the Keys is great.

I honestly really like the energy of NYC and Vegas tbh.

I could go on for a bit.

Sounds better than mine but I don't know if I could
tolerate the winter and the mozzies.
We go up over new years eve, but that's pretty much the only time when there's snow on the ground.

I loved Rosemary beach just outside of Panama City Fl. There was a lot of nice places along Highway 30A.

As far as hunting and being able to get away from people I can't beat our few thousand acres of private property with our small little cabin.

I really enjoyed Maui, loved the resort and the hiking.

I love Colorado, especially the Rockies. Great Smoky mountains too. Any mountain range is my favorite destination.

Yellow stone for nature. Honestly Temecula for wine and fresh air is nice. Florida beaches are inexpensive and fun, diving off the Keys is great.

I honestly really like the energy of NYC and Vegas tbh.

I could go on for a bit.
Nyc is awesome ! Hopefully going there again in the next couple months

Nyc is awesome ! Hopefully going there again in the next couple months
My summer travel plans are Denver, Ann Arbor, Miami, in that order over the next 6 weeks. I’m pumped.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws