advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not bodybuilding related but what’s your favorite vacation spot in the us ?

I would love to go to santorini Greece. It doesn’t even look real. The place looks magical almost. It’s definitely on my bucket list !
I can recommend : Greece , Portugal , Cyprus, Mallorca - sooo great places I have been !!

miami beach, and ft lauderdale

Personally any place I never visited - would bey fav for 1st time

But I love Carolinas literally love

I hear destin is beautiful !
Destin is very beautiful. The FLA panhandle has beautiful beaches and waters. Here’s some pics from October last year…. It’s only a 3.5hr drive from NOLA. So it’s convenient for me!

But my favorite beach is Siesta Keys, FLA.

Cage

Attachments

• F7B65F9B-62AD-4F68-AD42-517A161A1511.jpeg
    F7B65F9B-62AD-4F68-AD42-517A161A1511.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 9D4A2F64-3DBA-467D-A3A3-59B1C7BA8729.jpeg
    9D4A2F64-3DBA-467D-A3A3-59B1C7BA8729.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 24
  • F8EA66F1-FFAD-4B72-BB29-55DB7C956BBA.jpeg
    F8EA66F1-FFAD-4B72-BB29-55DB7C956BBA.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 23393965-0672-42F4-9312-D985DEB05678.jpeg
    23393965-0672-42F4-9312-D985DEB05678.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 23
Destin is very beautiful. The FLA panhandle has beautiful beaches and waters. Here’s some pics from October last year…. It’s only a 3.5hr drive from NOLA. So it’s convenient for me!

But my favorite beach is Siesta Keys, FLA.

Cage
That’s beautiful man

Siesta Key beach in Sarasota is beautiful - took the family there last weekend. My favorite place I've been to in the US is Lake Tahoe though - pair it with a wine tour and you are doing it right.

Maui is incredible. Just got back from there a few weeks ago. wife and I are trying to move out there full time now.

Siesta Key beach in Sarasota is beautiful - took the family there last weekend. My favorite place I've been to in the US is Lake Tahoe though - pair it with a wine tour and you are doing it right.
Tahoe is BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't been there in many years now, it can get expensive if you don't plan it ahead, or know somebody. That said, if you get a group of people/friends to chip in to rent a house out there, it's not too bad. A few hundred for a week for 3-5+ bedroom houses can be found. A bunch of my friends, and I, were gonna do it last year, but a few couldn't fit it into their schedules, so we had to back out. Now this year, I have to back out, and they are all going to Vegas in a month or so for a Motley Crew et al concert, lol.

I was there too at the same time. Got my folks down there so we fly in to visit from time to time. Definitely a beautiful area! Since that reality show came out though it’s caused the beaches to get crowded. It was empty in the summer time abt 6-8yrs ago.
Cage

US - Northern Cascades, Glacier Peak Wilderness (in winter), White Mountains (Presidentials), NH (also in winter), Outer Banks

Foreign: Cayman Islands, Italy, France, Poland

I go where the food is good. 😋

Tahoe is BEAUTIFUL!

I haven't been there in many years now, it can get expensive if you don't plan it ahead, or know somebody. That said, if you get a group of people/friends to chip in to rent a house out there, it's not too bad. A few hundred for a week for 3-5+ bedroom houses can be found. A bunch of my friends, and I, were gonna do it last year, but a few couldn't fit it into their schedules, so we had to back out. Now this year, I have to back out, and they are all going to Vegas in a month or so for a Motley Crew et al concert, lol.
Lake Tahoe is very expensive , was there in may for a week. Here's one store, normal size can of beans $4.75
Reason I was given was ...products must come up the hill...but really they are fleecing tourist. I had a kitchen , so saved some money. Oh if you see a German restaurant with great reviews...don't believe it...piece of pie $8 , ice cream scoop on top $4 - adding sauerkraut does not make something German

I don't know about you but that's a ton of cash for so little. Waitress said ice cream comes with it...well thats true if you pay more

Personally hated lake Tahoe - south side

Hell's kitchen awesome - went there 3 xs

US - Northern Cascades, Glacier Peak Wilderness (in winter), White Mountains (Presidentials), NH (also in winter), Outer Banks

Foreign: Cayman Islands, Italy, France, Poland

I go where the food is good. 😋
Outerbanks for sure buddy! We go multiple times a year. I also may be partial to it since I proposed to my wife out there 😁
But it's definitely an amazing place man!

Lake Tahoe is very expensive , was there in may for a week. Here's one store, normal size can of beans $4.75
Reason I was given was ...products must come up the hill...but really they are fleecing tourist. I had a kitchen , so saved some money. Oh if you see a German restaurant with great reviews...don't believe it...piece of pie $8 , ice cream scoop on top $4 - adding sauerkraut does not make something German

I don't know about you but that's a ton of cash for so little. Waitress said ice cream comes with it...well thats true if you pay more

Personally hated lake Tahoe - south side

Hell's kitchen awesome - went there 3 xs
Those are good points for sure, and good to know. I don't know if it's way more expensive this year compared to last, but those prices are ridiculous. Last year, we were all just gonna meet up and do a bunch of dude stuff....hiking, swimming, fishing, drinking and playing games at the cabin. All the wives would have been at home, so no expenses with them there, lol. We would have cheapened it out....like stopped off at a wal-mart and bought all our food and cooked at the pad and BBQ'd it up. lol. I'm probably overlooking additional costs of that trip though too, haha.

Outerbanks for sure buddy! We go multiple times a year. I also may be partial to it since I proposed to my wife out there 😁
But it's definitely an amazing place man!
OBX FTW!

Kauai, HI. I got married there on Shipwreck's beach 11 years ago. Go back as often as we can.
It's also only 8 hours from Tokyo ;)

In the US? Just hunting spots. Texas hill country for hogs, west Texas for sheep. Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho for real animals.

For fun and leisure? Nothing here

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88