over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not eating when your hungry

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Well in my first contest of the year I qualified for the Masters Nats. This for me was a dual win. First off it was more than I believed I could do. Second, I reached a level of conditioning I didn't think I would ever see at the age of 49. I will be 50 this Aug.
Alex, is more than a trainer, he is a friend. I respect Alex as a person first a friend second and then a trainer. What he did for me I couldn't do for myself. BTW: Bill Grant told me at this last contest "Good God man, your on point for this". That about blew me away.

was at the show also(he looks huge) and can tell ya this wasn't some kind of firehouse gathering. It was a real show. The guy that got first to my second in masters went on to win the entire LongIsland show including the open. He looked really good and deserved the win. Alex took me all the way to the day of the show from 16 weeks out and he can post up my pics if he wants.

I was eating six times a day on a clock. Measured amounts of(scaled) food. Not when I'm hungry. When the clock said eat. Alex would look at my pics and make changes to the meals but not the times. The only time he made a change was to add in a meal just before bed. This was when my body went into overdrive and I started dropping weight two weeks out. I was laying on towels on top of the bed sheets at night because of all the night swets. Thats all. The rest you can pay Alex for. But who was correct in the point of when to eat?

I'm a long way from the best I can be.
Thank you again Alex! Peace out.

Attachments

• prep condition 2010 012.jpg
    prep condition 2010 012.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 830
  • prep condition 2010 013.jpg
    prep condition 2010 013.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 815
Last edited:
very vascular.

Why even come in here and throw out names? Is it really needed? All this thread is going to do is turn into a 6 page long thread which is not needed. A simple post of who your working with, your progress, results, plans, past history is all there really needs to be. But when members start throwing other members under bus, this is something some of us prefer not to see.

Just my .02

Your in good hands with Alex. He is a great guy, mentor, trainer, guru and most of all, a good friend.

You look fantastic man. I envy you. I look at this way. Not everyone is the right fit. We all have different personalities. Anybody that looks at you and says you are not doing something right is out of there mind. I personally have to eat on timed schedule or I binge.

Good going bro.:D

It's nice to see old farts in good shape!! With or without the controversy, you look great!! It would have probably have been best if you just posted your pics and left it at that.

By the the way, personally, I get my best results when I eat by the clock. The problem is I'm never hungry when I eat clean. I'd whiter away to nothing if I didn't eat by the clock.

You look terrific.

Regardless of the board bullshit. You do look really good. I personally think the reward isn't a trophy, its' walking around with a physique that rocks.

Gotta eat!

Fantastic.......
Alex really has the contest prep thing to a science!

When is your next show?

You looked TRULY AWESOME, CG! Congrats! :)

All you guys, Thanks!

You looked TRULY AWESOME, CG! Congrats! :)

Alex, did this to me.LOL Good or bad, he is the man. I just did what he said to do and ate what he said to eat.

I just want to get bigger and be better like the rest of you guys.

Alex, helping me with prep was all the differance for me. My first couple of shows I tried it myself. I read about carbing down and then up and all I can say is when I was done prepping myself I should have just never done a thing and just walked out of the gym to the show. It was ridiculous how much water I blew myself up with.

Having a pro in your corner telling you what to do and making the changes is huge. I'm sure you guys all go through the "I'm looking like shit "stage in the mirror. He would keep telling me to quit judging myself and listen to him, and I did. He was never wrong. I can't look back and say "what if?". I was trully my best that day because of Alex.

Thank you again Alex!

John thanks man.... You have been a great guy to work with .....

A great student of the sport... and all you want to do is be big and in great shape.. Not too much to ask for..

i have gotten to know your work ethic and character and i really have a lot of respect you. You have actually kept me on my game and i have actually learned from you too..

As for getting in shape man.. im proud.. No whimping out on the cardio, diet or training.. Willing to do what it takes...and never complained once to me about being tired or sore..

But anyways John thanks man and seriously.. its been great to work with you and you can always count on me man..

As anyone who knows me, you guys can always lean on me when your in full diet and contest mode. I can help give you a little push..

Last edited:
Looking awesome! Being a "older" guy myself its good to see others still hard at it and making it come together and looking good. It seems like you mentioned at one point you liked using hi-reps in your training. Did I get that right?

is Alex a pro?

Alex, did this to me.LOL Good or bad, he is the man. I just did what he said to do and ate what he said to eat.

I just want to get bigger and be better like the rest of you guys.

Alex, helping me with prep was all the differance for me. My first couple of shows I tried it myself. I read about carbing down and then up and all I can say is when I was done prepping myself I should have just never done a thing and just walked out of the gym to the show. It was ridiculous how much water I blew myself up with.

Having a pro in your corner telling you what to do and making the changes is huge. I'm sure you guys all go through the "I'm looking like shit "stage in the mirror. He would keep telling me to quit judging myself and listen to him, and I did. He was never wrong. I can't look back and say "what if?". I was trully my best that day because of Alex.

Thank you again Alex!

is Alex a pro?
concrete lookin solid as... concrete:)
congrats on the win.
glad you found a system that works for YOU. thats what we all search for.
-JS

^^^^ I'm sure he meant pro as in "a professional diet coach." Similar to my "pro-fession" being an accountant. Alex's profession (see...theres that pre-fix pro again) is dieting people for both shows and in general. So yea, he's a pro at that....bc it's his profession.

^^^ ahhh, goatcha V.
Alex is good no doubt.
but to give concrete some credit i think he is pretty lean dude in general. alex definitely put some finnishing touches on him!
good job to both of em.

Concrete do you use syntherol?
-JS

Last edited:
I see it

^^^ ahhh, goatcha V.
Alex is good no doubt.
but to give concrete some credit i think he is pretty lean dude in general. alex definitely put some finnishing touches on him!
good job to both of em.

Concrete do you use syntherol?
-JS

You mean the lump on the back of the left arm, tricep? It needs to be rubbed HARD for a few minutes after injecting......it happens

You mean the lump on the back of the left arm, tricep? It needs to be rubbed HARD for a few minutes after injecting......it happens

Why is there so much hate on Promuscle.

Everybody can pick apart a person from top to bottom.

Why not give people props when props are deserved?

Im not fighting, but we all are brothers of Iron.

Well

You equate honesty with hate? I cant pick him apart, he has on jeans. I think he looks hard and solid, as he always has...............but he has not changed in 3 years. I would like to see him in posing trunks flexing.........can we see that so I can gauge if is eating way his successful? If you claim success, prove it........no harm no foul, I am not picking apart anyone yet.

concrete, you're a rock
impressive condition you have achieved
congrats

Exacatly. It makes me sick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity