over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not enough test?

richie34

Registered
I'm 3 weeks into a test cup and dhb cycle test at 30 mg per day and dhb 30mg per day. Problem is I'm feeling drained and dragging through each day.I'm not able get bloods done for few more weeks but suspect low e maybe? Just wanted to ask you guys for opinions please? Libido is kind of normal,not high or low.thanks in advance for any help. Rich )

3 weeks is fairly early to asses and, truly, there is no way to guess that without blood work.
Hows sleep?
Hows diet(enough calories, fat)?
Training hard? Have you hit it harder than normal since being "on"? Perhaps a bit more recovery needs to be involved.
Have you used these amounts before? Same frequency in shots?

I'd optimize surrounding variables and if that's been done....a few weeks for blood work isn't a great length of time

3 weeks is fairly early to asses and, truly, there is no way to guess that without blood work.
Hows sleep?
Hows diet(enough calories, fat)?
Training hard? Have you hit it harder than normal since being "on"? Perhaps a bit more recovery needs to be involved.
Have you used these amounts before? Same frequency in shots?

I'd optimize surrounding variables and if that's been done....a few weeks for blood work isn't a great length of time
Hi Pheedno, thanks for reply, I've ran this all before but prior to starting a few weeks ago I was doing just 10- 12 mg test per day so when I went on I kind of thought 'just up test and add dhb and stick to every day injects. Maybe a mistake as last the did this cycle I was injecting 4 to 5 days a week not 7 ? Also dhb makes me slightly lethatgic but not too bad. Sleep and training and diet are roughly same as before as with crohns disease I can't just up calories as I'd like so I basicly just chip away making small hlumble gains each time I cycle. I would guess its estrogen low bit as you say hard to know without bloods. I've got proviron on hand but wondered if it mightake things worse. Thanks again , Rich )

If you know dhb offers lethargy then there would be no harm in taking it out to eliminate that as a possibility.

Dhb always makes me tired and lethargic. Its most likely the culprit
Yep i m thinking the same but just hoping its the "normal dhb tiredness" and not that I've driven estrogen too low. Pheedn . the trouble with taking the dhb out of the cycle is that the dhb IS the cycle lol I would just be left with 200 mg test per week. Maybe dhb lethargy will wear off soon is there a ratio with adding anabolics like dhb or primo etc that I'm not addhearing to maybe like maybe my test should be dosed higher than the dhb if you see what I mean? I've added mast e to weekly test dose before and felt crap so ... What I do is when want to have a gentle blast I'll up my weekly test from 80 mg a week to 150 - 200mg per week then add anabolic usually between 2-300mg weekly.crohns plays up if I take more than 200-250 test weekly and I believe that's due to estrogen etc

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131