over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not gaing (not gaining anything)

My friend has been on around 500mg test a week for 5 weeks. Same test product I use. He says hes not gaining anything. First thing I thought was bunk test, but I'm on it as well. From the diet alone, how's he not gaining "anything"
Sounds sketchy to me...help me understand.

6 foot 210lbs
Per day he eats:
Almost 2.5 lbs (cooked weight) chicken breast a day. 2.5 grams carbs per pound, 2cups egg whites, and some whey/peanut butter (400 or so grams protein per day 3800-4440 cals per day)

How's he training? Is he really putting in the work needed to make gains or just relying on the testosterone? He may need 5k calories to grow and it has to be the right mix of carbs, proteins and fats.

He is obviously not doing what he says he is. Even if x person eats plenty if they are not gaining at his stats they obviously just need more food. It's hard to get people like this to follow any sort of plan. You could lay out a meal plan but they won't follow it.

Sometimes it's best to give them little tips and they may help but they will never get the results others could as they simply don't follow through. A simple start would be get him to eat a table spoon of peanut/cashew/almond butter with every meal. Just a super simple way of getting even a guy who doesn't have a clue to up his calories significantly.

I agree 3500-4000 real clean calories should be more than enough for him to start going if he is consistent. If he needs more bump them up slightly every few weeks. Very often writing guys like this diet plans is usually a waste of time.

I usually get their favourite clean foods and write them out meal ideas. I will give them examples of meals they can eat then tell them they need to aim for say 4 per day. Then 5 per day and so on until they hit that sweet spot. It's not exact but a good way to ensure they are progressing over time.

Unless he's weighing food out and tracking meticulously, he probably isn't consuming anywhere near what he thinks he is.

i wet from 218 or so to 235 in 8 weeks eating 4000 a day at 5'11. fell asleep after every meal seemed like. it actually isnt easy eating that much and i got fat with the muscle.
at that size he's either got metabolism problems, or a tapeworm. or he aint eating what he says.
its all about cals in cals out. unless he's working a physical job that diet u posted aint the reality.

Got to my heaviest March 11th. 249. Back down to 230 last Thursday. Gots to start getting into beach,wedding shape lol

guy I know is on almost 4g of gear a week + a kit of growth

face beat red constantly.

is about 5'11 220 at ~25% body fat

doesn't eat right, and casually meanders around the gym, picking up a weight occasionally

Oh yeah I think I saw him yesterday. He had invisible lat only fat syndrome.

Unless he's weighing food out and tracking meticulously, he probably isn't consuming anywhere near what he thinks he is.

Exactly, and it really is a matter of simple math in most cases. Calories in and calories out. If he isn't taking in enough calorie surplus past what he is using each day he wont put on any weight. Doesn't matter how many steroids he takes. If he were taking in enough calories he would put on weight, even if it were more bodyfat. The calories have to go somewhere and if it isn't converted to muscle it will go to fat. Not like he will just crap out all the extra. I managed to get myself fatter by eating too much while training hard and taking steroids. Most of the energy I took in was lean food like chicken breast too. Too much protein and youll get fat. He must not be eating enough somehow.

i wet from 218 or so to 235 in 8 weeks eating 4000 a day at 5'11. fell asleep after every meal seemed like. it actually isnt easy eating that much and i got fat with the muscle.
at that size he's either got metabolism problems, or a tapeworm. or he aint eating what he says.
its all about cals in cals out. unless he's working a physical job that diet u posted aint the reality.

Good post! I should have read down one more post.

My friend has been on around 500mg test a week for 5 weeks. Same test product I use. He says hes not gaining anything. First thing I thought was bunk test, but I'm on it as well. From the diet alone, how's he not gaining "anything"
Sounds sketchy to me...help me understand.

6 foot 210lbs
Per day he eats:
Almost 2.5 lbs (cooked weight) chicken breast a day. 2.5 grams carbs per pound, 2cups egg whites, and some whey/peanut butter (400 or so grams protein per day 3800-4440 cals per day)

clearly this friend was not in prison!

maybe thats the key?
:eek::banghead::mad:

some high quality posting!
:D

Training and eating like a panzy. No questions asked.

that's unlikely..

all the skinny guys ive ever known claimed by eating tons, while actually eating nothing.

all the fatties ive ever known claimed to barely be eating, while actually eating a massive shit ton

hahahaha that's true

that's unlikely..

all the skinny guys ive ever known claimed by eating tons, while actually eating nothing.

all the fatties ive ever known claimed to barely be eating, while actually eating a massive shit ton

But... but.... I eat alot bro! So much.

I had like 3 bowls of cereal today, with a few protein bars, and then a snack after dinner.

Oh how I love these dudes that clain they eat alot. And train hard.
While in fact, its the total opposite.

Ive seen it first hand.
One buddy even told me "give me some of that good gear you are using".
Stupid fucker wanted to blaim the gear, exact same gear I was using...
I told him he's stupid to even implie I was handing him crappy gear and keeping the good stuff for myself.

One time we ate at mcdonalds, he got cocky and had a burger with dubbel the meat on it.
He couldnt even finish half the burger.

Dont even bother with it. I stopped a long time ago.
As time goes by, you get to learn who really puts effort in to it, and who doesn't...

Oh how I love these dudes that clain they eat alot. And train hard.
While in fact, its the total opposite.

Ive seen it first hand.
One buddy even told me "give me some of that good gear you are using".
Stupid fucker wanted to blaim the gear, exact same gear I was using...
I told him he's stupid to even implie I was handing him crappy gear and keeping the good stuff for myself.

One time we ate at mcdonalds, he got cocky and had a burger with dubbel the meat on it.
He couldnt even finish half the burger.

Dont even bother with it. I stopped a long time ago.
As time goes by, you get to learn who really puts effort in to it, and who doesn't...

real talk

me and my thin buddy would hit up in n out

he'd get the same order as me (3 double doubles)

id pound down all 3, and eat again in another 1.5 hours

he would eat half of 1, give the other 2 to his room mates... and then go to bed :eek:

real talk

me and my thin buddy would hit up in n out

he'd get the same order as me (3 double doubles)

id pound down all 3, and eat again in another 1.5 hours

he would eat half of 1, give the other 2 to his room mates... and then go to bed :eek:

Man when I was first putting on weight id hit the Chinese buffet that was on my way home from the gym every day. 9 bucks and id eat as much food as I could possibly shovel in, and then gag down a bowl of soft serve ice cream. Every day. I probably ate 2000 plus calories just in that meal not to mention the other 4-5 meals id eat. Id have dudes complaining they were doing everything they can to gain weight, and then come to find out they eat less in a full day than I ate just in that one meal. I was literally constantly out of breath from being so damn full, lol

me: what did you have for lunch?

him: an apple
Most people don't get it. Eating is a pain in the Ass....and I love food. But eating large amounts of "clean" food is by far harder for me than the other factors (Training, Gear) involved in this hobby of mine.

I posted pics of one of my lunches in the Synthetine thread the other day. Two foot long grinders in one sitting. But they were on whole wheat bread!

The day before was a large steak, chicken, rice and veggie plate from Fuji....and with it another plate of the same....but it was just a regular plate and not a large.

And those were just one of multiple meals I had those days.

My wife always told me I should be doing eating competitions.......and that was before I started back using MK.

I'm barely 200lbs...and my calorie tracking app has shown an average of 4,300 calories a day for the last two weeks. If I go below 3,000/ daily....I drop weight like I'm sick or something.

I can guarantee that if they were to track the amount of food they eat for a few days....they would be very surprised.

Crazy thing is that I know there are guys on here who put me to shame in that department.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

that's unlikely..

True so many times

Most people don't get it. Eating is a pain in the Ass....and I love food. But eating large amounts of "clean" food is by far harder for me than the other factors (Training, Gear) involved in this hobby of mine.

I posted pics of one of my lunches in the Synthetine thread the other day. Two foot long grinders in one sitting. But they were on whole wheat bread!

The day before was a large steak, chicken, rice and veggie plate from Fuji....and with it another plate of the same....but it was just a regular plate and not a large.

And those were just one of multiple meals I had those days.

My wife always told me I should be doing eating competitions.......and that was before I started back using MK.

I'm barely 200lbs...and my calorie tracking app has shown an average of 4,300 calories a day for the last two weeks. If I go below 3,000/ daily....I drop weight like I'm sick or something.

I can guarantee that if they were to track the amount of food they eat for a few days....they would be very surprised.

Crazy thing is that I know there are guys on here who put me to shame in that department.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

eating enough clean food is an effort!! Most people do not understand

1. Lifting clique. Whats that?
2. I'm trying to help someone because I'm confused as to wtf is wrong with him. Like maybe something health wise.
3. Who's ass are you sucking here? Should have been banned by now. ;)
Its just part of his self-loathing. Now with that said he is 100% right. As much as I hate to say that. :D I had a friend at the gym who decided to do his first cycle. He's a short guy. Like 5'8. But really strong for his size. I've seen him deadlift 500lbs at a bw of 175lbs.

He wasn't gaining any size after he started his FIRST cycle. He kept saying the gear was bunk. I said how much are you eating. He was like "a lot". I said "no you're not". I had him tell me what he was eating. And of course he wasn't eating "a lot". I recommended some things. He then proceeded to blow up. People don't know what 4000-5000 fairly good calories is. They are clueless.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner