YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not going to be able to pin for 20 days due to travels.

shred81

Registered
Hi guys. I am on self prescribed trt when I'm not taking just a bit more when I feel it's time to add a little more and recomp. I'm on a cycle of 600 mg a week deca and 800 sustanon. Now I'm not concerned with the deca. I'm fine missing that and I'm not planning on using that when I get back anyhow. What I'm concerned with is how to manage my pinning before I leave so I don't crash when I'm traveling. I want to have my libido intact etc. In all us and other western literature they say a shot or sust 250 is to be injected once every 3 weeks to treat male hypogonadism. It also says in the prescribing info for both test c and e that dosages should not be more than 400 a month with the range being 50 to 400 mg a month injected not more than once every two weeks and that you can go up to a month without injecting. Now I know that isn't for muscle building but I just want to keep my test levels good while I'm on vacation. Should I inject 500mg of sust and will that hold me over for 20 days considering that medically even 250mg should be fine to hold me over. Should I just pin 400 or 500mg of test c or e prior to leaving? How would you guys handle this? Thank you so much in advance.

Hi guys. I am on self prescribed trt when I'm not taking just a bit more when I feel it's time to add a little more and recomp. I'm on a cycle of 600 mg a week deca and 800 sustanon. Now I'm not concerned with the deca. I'm fine missing that and I'm not planning on using that when I get back anyhow. What I'm concerned with is how to manage my pinning before I leave so I don't crash when I'm traveling. I want to have my libido intact etc. In all us and other western literature they say a shot or sust 250 is to be injected once every 3 weeks to treat male hypogonadism. It also says in the prescribing info for both test c and e that dosages should not be more than 400 a month with the range being 50 to 400 mg a month injected not more than once every two weeks and that you can go up to a month without injecting. Now I know that isn't for muscle building but I just want to keep my test levels good while I'm on vacation. Should I inject 500mg of sust and will that hold me over for 20 days considering that medically even 250mg should be fine to hold me over. Should I just pin 400 or 500mg of test c or e prior to leaving? How would you guys handle this? Thank you so much in advance.

20 days post injection, you'll be feeling it. You'll notice the drop after about 7-10 days. You'll be fine at 20 days, not like fully crashed, but you'll notice it for sure. My suggestion is mail a few preloaded syringes to your destination or just bring a few with you.

4 week long acting Testosterone. Also, take pills like proviron, anavar.

You consider 1,400mg/week HRT. Hahaha 😂
Be prepared to be flamed. 🔥

I didn't say that. My trt is 200 a week or less of just test. Right now I didn't say I was during a cruise. Obviously 800 test and 600 deca is blasting.
All I am asking for is the best way to handle a trip for 20 days where I won't be able to pin test. What's the best protocol to do right before leaving to ensure my libido stays ok and I don't crash. I don't care about losing muscle or anything. I just want to feel as best as I can. What's the best testosterone pinning regimen I can do right before I leave that should keep me as good as possible for the 20 days. Thank you so much guys

I mean, you could shoot 1.5g before leaving. Half life is still half life. But I think from a libido standpoint I’d just do a large dose before leaving and have some penis pills on hand if needed.

1 Gram of Sustanon Just Prior may help.
The 1st week will be great anyway...

oh my, a thread where someone is concerned about traveling with "medicine" ! lol

sorry
:)

i have never had an issue traveling with pre loaded pins, 2-3 in a carry on wont be an issue.

loading before will result in all sorts of up down hormone fuckery, better think a lil, plan ahead and travel lightly.

I heard most people live after 21 days so you should be fine

I didn't say that. My trt is 200 a week or less of just test. Right now I didn't say I was during a cruise. Obviously 800 test and 600 deca is blasting.
All I am asking for is the best way to handle a trip for 20 days where I won't be able to pin test. What's the best protocol to do right before leaving to ensure my libido stays ok and I don't crash. I don't care about losing muscle or anything. I just want to feel as best as I can. What's the best testosterone pinning regimen I can do right before I leave that should keep me as good as possible for the 20 days. Thank you so much guys

Sorry about misreading things.
Can you bring some orals?
10mg dbol per day is supposed to be the equivalent amount of testosterone a 25 year male produces per day.
Sustanon is in theory a 30 day time released injection of testosterone but i only feel it for 10 days.
I would order some dbol capsules.

The sustanon contains test decanoate ?
Just load 1g the day before you leave. It will be plenty to keep your sex drive up during your travel..

I appreciate the advice so much guys. So it's for sure better to load on sustanon then on test e or c for this trip? Thank you guys.

People overthink way too much IMO. Double shot before you go, mail them to your destination (would really only do that if I was on prep and really needed to be on top of things), or don't do anything. Not like you'll die going 20 days without an injection

I can't mail myself the stuff. I'm not flying to a place where that can be done. Would you double shoot something like sust or would c or e be more appropriate? Thank you.

This sounds like situation where SARMs may actually be useful. You'd just take 10mg MK-2866 (Ostarine) per day until you can go back to pinning test. Would keep your androgen levels up nicely. Sure, your estrogen levels will be a bit low at 21 days in, but that's not a big deal for a short time.

I mean, you could shoot 1.5g before leaving. Half life is still half life. But I think from a libido standpoint I’d just do a large dose before leaving and have some penis pills on hand if needed.

.5, 1.5 or 19.5, by 20 days he’ll be dry,......why suggest 1.5?:confused:

Get some test undecanoate. Combined with proviron and you should br g2g.

Sure sucks when you are on self trt. I can take my vial and pins anywhere I go. Thank god

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i think 21 days you will be FINE. if running only 200mg and then quit for 21 days you'd prob get some lower libido in week 3 maybe... but if you are on 800mg of any long ester test i think you will be just fine. like not even notice it.

to suggest taking illegal drugs with you is wreckless and not necassary at all. dont risk it. not worth it AT ALL.
-F2S

i think 21 days you will be FINE. if running only 200mg and then quit for 21 days you'd prob get some lower libido in week 3 maybe... but if you are on 800mg of any long ester test i think you will be just fine. like not even notice it.

to suggest taking illegal drugs with you is wreckless and not necassary at all. dont risk it. not worth it AT ALL.
-F2S

Thank you for your response and everybody else's as well. It's very much appreciated guys. I do wish the day comes that I can get prescribed trt. I barely even blast often. Right now yes I happen to be on a big cycle of 800mg a week of test and 600 deca. I don't run those doses much. I was 26 and started my first cycle and never came off. I'm now 32 and have been doing it all these years not having anything prescribed. I don't blast a lot and I'm responsible. I try to always use the safer compounds.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws