over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not Hungry

Mini Monster

Registered
I don't understand this. I am not dieting far from it but i'm not hungry at all and when i do eat i can only stand alittle bit of food at a time. I am currently doing the following:

50 mg of BD d-bol a day
500mg sustamed 250 a week
400 maxibold 200 (eq) a week
1ml synthelamin every 3 or 4 days

Now i have in the past ran similar cycles with great results minus the sythelamin. I couldn't eat enough i was always hungry. Not sure if the d-bol is to high curbing my hunger or the stress from my current job (laid off autoworker) I'm just starting the 4th week of this cycle and the strength gains have not surfaced as of yet , but funny thing is weight has not dropped either that is good for me since i'm a very hard gainer anyways. Anyone have any ideas as to why this going on or what i can do diffrent. This is new to me.

are you doing any cardio?

Sounds like stress to me bro. Your appetite should increase on eq. However with some people, dbol or any oral for that matter kills appetite. If this is the case with you then I would suggest you getting a liver protectant like liv 52 or milk thistle. As soon as I started taking liv 52 I could eat again.

sometimes this happends to me, almost always something else causes this

you could be getting sick or something and stress is a big one also

worrying about something?????hardships lately?????

or you could be overtraining

I don't understand this. I am not dieting far from it but i'm not hungry at all and when i do eat i can only stand alittle bit of food at a time. I am currently doing the following:

50 mg of BD d-bol a day
500mg sustamed 250 a week
400 maxibold 200 (eq) a week
1ml synthelamin every 3 or 4 days

Now i have in the past ran similar cycles with great results minus the sythelamin. I couldn't eat enough i was always hungry. Not sure if the d-bol is to high curbing my hunger or the stress from my current job (laid off autoworker) I'm just starting the 4th week of this cycle and the strength gains have not surfaced as of yet , but funny thing is weight has not dropped either that is good for me since i'm a very hard gainer anyways. Anyone have any ideas as to why this going on or what i can do diffrent. This is new to me.

are you holding a lot of water at the moment?

if you are that could be the cause. as thats quite common with me aswell

if not just bring the EQ up by maybe 100-200mg per week then see what comes of that.

keep the synthe the same as that should be adequate.

if you do have the chance as well bro. get up early morning on an empty stomach and do some cardio even just 20mins to kick you off.

and remember the aspirin with your EQ!!!!

add 5-10 mins of cardio after your workouts and i bet ull be hungry for the rest of the day. liv supps are also supposed to help

lots of good responses here! stress, water, high blood pressure could do it also and could be related to water retention... i'd suggest eating calorie dense foods until your appetite increases. lots of fats. peanut butter. maybe icecream w/ your protein shakes. anything even if its "dirty" to keep enough calories coming in... anyway good luck. i hope you pinpoint the cause and find a solution.:)

It's obvious - the liver is stressed from the d-bol. If stress was the issue, the Synthelamin would have taken care of that, but because it's not, it points clearly at the liver. Get some Synthergine. Nothing better and will fix it pronto.

As for holding water i don't notice any like i have in the past, but i will get some of synthetek's liver protectant and we will see how it helps out. Thanks everyone for the helpful info.

how's the training? without ample stimulation you may lack the appetite you are looking for.

I think people have the right idea. Liver stress may be the issue, BIG A has already given you some supplements to try. Also b12 would be great, to increase appetite. I would recommend liver tablets, they have always increase my appetite! Cardio, as press has said, has tends to stimulate appetite as well. More AAS is definitely not the answer.

Test/tren/eq and no appetite either. Havent tried synthelamin but hoped eq would have helped by now at week 10 of the eq. I think prior dieting has caused lack of appetite. Personally it is difficult for me to stomach anything before 11 am - diff people diff affects.

For me, if i get up in the morning and do between 20-30 minutes of low intensity cardio(walking on the treadmill at a laughable speed), i feel better the rest of the day and am as hungry as a horse.

Prunes

Try to eat 3-4 prunes a day, spread throughout the day. Dbol made me constipated and the prunes helped out a bunch. It could be as simple as constipation.

Test/tren/eq and no appetite either. Havent tried synthelamin but hoped eq would have helped by now at week 10 of the eq. I think prior dieting has caused lack of appetite. Personally it is difficult for me to stomach anything before 11 am - diff people diff affects.

If i eat when i wake up it's like a bomb waiting to go off. As soon as i finish the last bite off to the toilet i go, something about waking and eating it always starts the same way.

Try to eat 3-4 prunes a day, spread throughout the day. Dbol made me constipated and the prunes helped out a bunch. It could be as simple as constipation.
I have no problem going and i'm pretty regular plus i can't stand the though of prunes.

how's the training? without ample stimulation you may lack the appetite you are looking for.
I do think i need some more intense training added . My current workout routine has become stale , i think it's time to switch it up some.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131