over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not impressed with tren...

your tren is not tren or severely underdosed. this may be the first post i have ever seen saying tren results r less than stellar. tren is a beast of a drug like others have said.
-F2S

Agreed.... if one isn't impressed with it, its gotta be something else or SEVERELY under dosed like you said

Agreed.... if one isn't impressed with it, its gotta be something else or SEVERELY under dosed like you said

I added 10mg/day with my trt and it was noticeable, also disrupted my sleep. I cant imagine that dose of legit tren not having a strong effect. Im guessing the raws were off.

Tren IS overrated. Test+gh builds mass and keeps you lean better, test+fat burners gets fat off and maintains muscle better, winstrol is a better cosmetic drug.

Imo at least.

Also 100 eod is 350 not 700 so not a crazy dose.

I agree. some people believe tren is the best muscle builder because it says so on paper. I never built a ton of muscle on tren. i got strong, lean and looked good but never built a lot of muscle. that’s just from my experiences. I guess some people build mass amounts of muscle on tren, unfortunately that never worked out for me.

I agree. some people believe tren is the best muscle builder because it says so on paper. I never built a ton of muscle on tren. i got strong, lean and looked good but never built a lot of muscle. that’s just from my experiences. I guess some people build mass amounts of muscle on tren, unfortunately that never worked out for me.

i think it depends on where you are at in your bb'ing life. if you just started bbing lifestyle and on tren you are gonna grow some muscle. if you are only using tren for contest prep or when dieting and you are a season vet i dont think you are going to make gainzzzz. i NEVER used it for gains. ALWAYS used it in contest prep. dont think i ever prepped without it....
-F2S

I added 10mg/day with my trt and it was noticeable, also disrupted my sleep. I cant imagine that dose of legit tren not having a strong effect. Im guessing the raws were off.

the last time i used tren i used tren base, my goal was 150mgs/wk but reality was more like 100 and at 6 weeks had to tap out because of side effects.

tren is super strong regaurdless of dirty old pellets or clean raws.

when i was younger i like tren as it was one aas you could really feel. lol

the last time was 4-5 years ago...
too much drug for me these days. lol
i really dont imagine not feeling real tren.

You're an absolute monster anyway! :)

I get great results from tren every time. It's possible yours was a bad underdosed batch.

I only used tren twice and always was impressed. However, once you came off of it, it was a anticlimax tbh. Losing Some pounds, softer look etc.

A lot of guys confuse gaining bodyweight when on steroids with putting on muscle. Sure, you don't put on a lot of weight taking just tren, but it is solid weight and not much water at all. When I would get off the tren only cycle and go on PCT I wouldn't lose a bunch of weight the first month, it was solid muscle. If you got strong then chances are you put on muscle, unless you had been undertrained prior.

we all know that building muscle is a process and that no one or two cycles is gonna build a ton of muscle, unless of course it was our 1st or 2nd cycle. We also know that test and a few other compounds put on a lot of water weight which gives us a fuller look and the scale reflects an increase in body weight, not muscle. If your getting stronger on tren, properly recovering, refeeding and taking in ur macros at the correct numbers then your gonna build muscle on tren, guarantee! Some people look "flat" on tren too and I think its because their carbs are to low. Its important to always throw in a smidgen of test too. I think a lot of people don't want to endure the sides of tren and cut the cycle short. The closest thing I have found to tren is MENT. Strength gains are insane, no water, fullness is great, pump and muscle fullness is incredible...but, the vascularity and hardness is not the same as tren.

Yep, I was pretty much the same. Before trying it always saw people saying you'll lean out and gain size eating what ever you want etc...

I've tried 10 different sponsors Tren's and they were all pretty much the same. More vascular, harder, stronger but never got the effects other guys talked about... Just my experience.

Some people cannot use tren, it makes them a watery mess, bloated, digestive issues, even lactation. It's rare and most people get all of the "nectar of the gods" effects you want. But I'm surprised everyone here just assumes your tren is fake, rather than concluding that you could be sensitive to the progesterone receptor activity that's happening. Tren is a progestin after all.

That was me....I was SO excited to try tren many years ago. Within a week I was a bloated mess, got a lump under my nipple, just about cried one night, and if I squeezed my nipple brown discharge came out.

Fucking worse gear experience ever. Was such a let down.

Superdrol is the only steroid I've ever taken that actually gave me the expected steroid like results

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I was pretty much the same. Before trying it always saw people saying you'll lean out and gain size eating what ever you want etc...

I've tried 10 different sponsors Tren's and they were all pretty much the same. More vascular, harder, stronger but never got the effects other guys talked about... Just my experience.

Same. I'm not saying it's terrible but I really don't look that different than I would with a 600 dose of Masteron. Hard, veiny, a little more separation but the whole "changes by the day" thing, eh, I mean maybe but again not much different than Masteron or winstrol.

Though I'd like to clear up that my heart palpitations were apparently from Melanotan 2 and NOT from tren. So my only side on 100mg EOD of tren were night sweats and a bit out of breath (but no cardarine)

your shits under dosed.largely under dosed. Tren is the best thing next to sliced bread.

Some guys don't realize the vast difference in response between people. Some guys are even close to non responders for certain drugs. People shout it must be fake but that is not true. I have seen some people literally transform on tren. Ridiculous transformations for 2 people in particular. That would mean everyone else has weak tren as we don't change like that but it's just their response is completely different. Genetic freaks respond well to most (maybe all) steroids but tren can be in a different league.

My point I have seen a few people use great tren and barely change. They didn't get much from it at all. Now 1 friend was a typical gym rat and he took tren and he literally looked 30 pounds heavier and down 5% bf in 3 weeks. I am not stating that was the difference as I can't remember (probably 10 pounds up if I had to guess) but the change was ridiculous and looked much more than it really was. That was in 3 weeks on 400mg tren. He looked big and lean in 3 weeks from looking ordinary/bulky. One mate used 50mg tren per day and didn't like it and never got any of the typical physique benefits in a full cycle. I used the same tren and was made up with the same dose and changed fast.

I also agree with the muscle building part. Not everyone builds loads of muscle on tren either. Some can and others can't. I would need to bump up my cals massively to put any weight on tren. I would burn through them all. Tren for me is simply a drug to make me look better. I get leaner, harder and more vascular regardless of my diet.

There is a thread about using mast in a bulking cycle and I posted how 200-400mg mast can be great with test and nandrolone. I prefer to use tren for 1 cycle per year. However if I am bulking 100-200mg tren per week and that tightens me up fast. I will drop water but will look bigger for it and simply look better as I grow. Haven't done that for awhile but a great approach but literally 200mg is a more than enough for that.

Same. I'm not saying it's terrible but I really don't look that different than I would with a 600 dose of Masteron. Hard, veiny, a little more separation but the whole "changes by the day" thing, eh, I mean maybe but again not much different than Masteron or winstrol.

Though I'd like to clear up that my heart palpitations were apparently from Melanotan 2 and NOT from tren. So my only side on 100mg EOD of tren were night sweats and a bit out of breath (but no cardarine)

Obviously none of us know. Your tren could be underdosed by 50% or even over dosed. You will simply have to run different brands to see how you respond. That is how you will find out unless you get any tested. Even with tests you simply never know how accurate they are.

I never let my opinion form of a compound after 1 use. I have used fake products over the years and if that was my 1st time using I wouldn't know what to expect and would think that compound was crap for me. Although as I posted above response varies massively. From this post it sounds like your tren is tren. Is it underdosed or do you simply not respond great to it.

If I had to guess I would say you don't respond great to it. Stating it is like 600mg mast could put you in the it makes you look better category but no real muscle building. Obviously for some in the same category it makes them look much better (changes by the day) but response varies. You experienced night sweats etc so it sounds like tren.

I would recommend trying another brand in the future and seeing how you get on.

When I got started, b4 much knowledge, Test, Dbol, Deca was what I knew and took. Played with Winny, Reforvit instead of orals, some Primo.

Started making Tren from Animals kit. Sus redi-jects and Tren and that was all it took. Did it for years. Added in HGH and only stopped with I had Heart Failure.

Nothing worked for me like Tren, Stronger, Leaner look, but not a big weight gain. Noticed I was a bit more Agressive and had night sweats and that was it until I landed in the Hospital.

PWood

When I got started, b4 much knowledge, Test, Dbol, Deca was what I knew and took. Played with Winny, Reforvit instead of orals, some Primo.

Started making Tren from Animals kit. Sus redi-jects and Tren and that was all it took. Did it for years. Added in HGH and only stopped with I had Heart Failure.

Nothing worked for me like Tren, Stronger, Leaner look, but not a big weight gain. Noticed I was a bit more Agressive and had night sweats and that was it until I landed in the Hospital.

PWood

The only thing 99% of the guys on here will take from this is that Tren got you leaner and stronger than anything else and completely disregard the heart failure part lol...

I’m sorry you went through that though and hope you’re doing much better!

PWood

What were your doses? And duration on?

PS - Love the signature

I need 525mg tren ace min wk 700wk magic
Any less than 525 it's mild for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311