over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not impressed with tren...

Trens not impressed with you:D
just j/k
-F2S

I used to get strange looks when I would buy 6 bottles of HEET gas line anti-freeze in the middle of summer. I'd be like "Hey....winter is only six months away."

Yep, lol.
HEET for Synovex. Best T-prop ever!
Fuck I'm old!!

Man, taking a minor 'ace' dose like you're suggesting EOD, the night sweats were terrible. I'm a hot sleeper, but jesus I was waking up at 3am on the dot like I was tossed in the furnace!

I didn't notice drastic changes, but its quite noticeable with TRT test combined. I ran it for about a month, for a recomp with dieting.

Yea I can't handle the sides any more too much anxiety and no sleep., I was actually sweating allot of 1- test CYP ... nacho

i think the strongest tren i used was from 5fingers...it was an amber color. Stong AF. I was rock hard, sooo vascular, strength was crazy good and i was eating anything I wanted.

The color is irrelevant. Color is associated oxidization. The more it oxidizes, the darker it gets. All tren starts out light...and the longer it sits (before being bottled), the darker it gets.

The color is irrelevant. Color is associated oxidization. The more it oxidizes, the darker it gets. All tren starts out light...and the longer it sits (before being bottled), the darker it gets.
so it aged like a fine wine..lol. I agree oxidation can change the color. Could be the color of the raws, could be the carrier oil, could be over cooked past the right temp...regardless, that tren was strong AF, 0 pip.

A lot of guys confuse gaining bodyweight when on steroids with putting on muscle. Sure, you don't put on a lot of weight taking just tren, but it is solid weight and not much water at all. When I would get off the tren only cycle and go on PCT I wouldn't lose a bunch of weight the first month, it was solid muscle. If you got strong then chances are you put on muscle, unless you had been undertrained prior.

I took that into consideration before i formulated my opinion.

I took that into consideration before i formulated my opinion.

I read how you got strong on it. If you got strong, what do you think the strength gain was due to? Just neuromuscular efficiency? Chances are you built significant muscle mass if you gained a lot of strength, especially if you were already well trained and experienced prior to taking the steroid.

I read how you got strong on it. If you got strong, what do you think the strength gain was due to? Just neuromuscular efficiency? Chances are you built significant muscle mass if you gained a lot of strength, especially if you were already well trained and experienced prior to taking the steroid.

I get stronger on Anadrol than I do tren. i’m not saying tren doesn’t add muscle obviously it does but I don’t think it adds as much muscle like test does.

I'm not sure if everyone in this thread know how gigantic Swiper is or what kind of physique he has. He knows what he is talking about. He knows the difference between water and muscle, etc.

Last edited:
The only thing 99% of the guys on here will take from this is that Tren got you leaner and stronger than anything else and completely disregard the heart failure part lol...

I’m sorry you went through that though and hope you’re doing much better!

I believe you are correct on the 99%. For me it was the game changer. I am going by faulty memory but it was 750 Sustanon per week and 300mg total Tren per week in multiple shots to add up to the 300.

Added in the HGH for the first time weeks later was in the emergency room.

I was about 6' 2 and 280 to 285 at the time.

I'm not sure if everyone in this thread know how gigantic Swiper is or what kind of physique he has. He knows what he is talking about. He knows the difference between water and muscle, etc.

Pics?

No homo... maybe

Pics?

No homo... maybe

This is an old one from his RX Muscle thread:

swiper10.jpg

So having never done tren, I stayed on my TRT dose of 200mg weekly, that's just a constant whether I'm blasting or cruising that I don't like to mess with.

I did first four weeks on 100mg of Mast Prop EOD and 50mg of Tren ACE EOD
Now last four weeks (I'm on about 2 1/2) I dropped the masteron and just went for 100mg of Tren ACE EOD.

I know it's not 700mg but this is as high as I'm willing to go, I don't bulk or cut, I'm just about maintaining lean and dry and about 10-15lbs over my natural weight and I don't need very high doses.

I gotta tell ya, my source is the same one I've been using since like 2003, trusted one on here. But for being the nectar of the gods and all that, so far I'm not that impressed.

I actually think I looked harder and more dense on the Masteron and I definitely held less water (Masteron takes about an inch and a half off my waist within a week). I'm single digit body-fat all year so changes should be obvious. Some mild heart palpitations and very minor night sweats but no sides otherwise, 3 hours of cardio a week easy.
But still, considering how toxic this stuff is I'd expect a bit more.

Anyone else not respond much to it? Kind of a bummer. As much as I want to avoid any wet steroid, might give Mast 350/NPP 350 a shot after I cruise off this for a bit. Also Mast 350/Winstrol 350 (50 daily) is pretty appealing, though kind of a weak cycle.

The only tren I touch now Tren HEX ( parabolin) Alpha Pharma and Balkan. Very Strong stuff. 150 a week is plenty.

Last edited:
I get stronger on Anadrol than I do tren. i’m not saying tren doesn’t add muscle obviously it does but I don’t think it adds as much muscle like test does.

I suppose some people react different to hormones than others, but everyone I know and myself all gained the most strength at least on tren. Weight gain isn't as high, but strength gains are much better especially if you look at it on a milligram basis.

I can see how some might not respond like others, but I am a bit surprised I must say.

I believe you are correct on the 99%. For me it was the game changer. I am going by faulty memory but it was 750 Sustanon per week and 300mg total Tren per week in multiple shots to add up to the 300.

Added in the HGH for the first time weeks later was in the emergency room.

I was about 6' 2 and 280 to 285 at the time.

This is my feeling too. Never had gains like on tren but it also wrecks your heart.

I suppose some people react different to hormones than others, but everyone I know and myself all gained the most strength at least on tren. Weight gain isn't as high, but strength gains are much better especially if you look at it on a milligram basis.

I can see how some might not respond like others, but I am a bit surprised I must say.

Look at Stan efferding strong as hell. one of the strongest bodybuilders but he’s not the biggest or huge like some of the top guys are. strength doesn’t always mean a lot of muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131