over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not impressed with tren...

Look at Stan efferding strong as hell. one of the strongest bodybuilders but he’s not the biggest or huge like some of the top guys are. strength doesn’t always mean a lot of muscle.

I lift at a powerlifting gym and I see that a lot, its like where is all the muscle!

Have you seen Stan when he competed in bodybuilding in his 40s. He’s in his 50s now and been on a health and longevity kick for a long while.

This was all with 'just' a few grams of test and gh?

Not something I aspire to but that's fucking brutal

yea pretty much. i’d throw in a few other anabolics off and on but mainly only test and gh.

usually 5 to 10ius a day but mostly stayed at 5iu ed

you're a freakshow, swiper! seriously impressed!

just curious, how tall are you and what are you weighing in the pic you posted?

How much Test were you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

between 1-3g a week, usually around 2g

you're a freakshow, swiper! seriously impressed!

just curious, how tall are you and what are you weighing in the pic you posted?

thx.

5’9”

hello kitty pic 235lbs. that pic was taken five weeks post back surgery, so I haven’t lifted in five weeks in that picture

big n bloated pic 283lbs

between 1-3g a week, usually

5’9”

hello kitty pic 235lbs. that pic was taken five weeks post back surgery, so I haven’t lifted in five weeks in that picture

big n bloated pic 283lbs

Wasn't you training each bodypart once per week also?

Look at Stan efferding strong as hell. one of the strongest bodybuilders but he’s not the biggest or huge like some of the top guys are. strength doesn’t always mean a lot of muscle.

That is so true, comparing one person to another.But, if you are talking about a single person's strength changing over time then it is going to be a lot of muscle. This only holds true if the person is well trained and already maxed out the motor unit efficiency of his body.

Last edited:
I dont get stronger on tren, only weaker, doesn't matter how I eat. It will most definitely transform my physique but it doesnt last, come off tren, go back to how I looked before. Not worth it, absolutely no human research and I dont believe any long term animal research. Tren is harsh, probably cancer in a bottle. Only time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Man, great presentation of information there. I'm sold. Tren sucks and causes cancer. :p

Man, great presentation of information there. I'm sold. Tren sucks and causes cancer. :p

Maybe it doesn’t definitively cause cancer but it definitely sucks for everything in the body other than cosmetics... Lol

between 1-3g a week, usually around 2g

thx.

5’9”

big n bloated pic 283lbs

Lol. Your "bloated" pic would be my version of shredded.

Anyway, how's your health using mainly just test and gh? Any issues? regular blood work while on? Etc?

And how does that make tren different from other AAS?

I was going to write a long response to this but deleted it, it’s just going to turn into an argument... If you can’t simply look around at all the members who’ve passed away, have major health issues or are posting because they’re scared of getting major health issues and on the brink and make the connection then that’s on you...

I was going to write a long response to this but deleted it, it’s just going to turn into an argument... If you can’t simply look around at all the members who’ve passed away, have major health issues or are posting because they’re scared of getting major health issues and on the brink and make the connection then that’s on you...

I dont usually feel the to argue with strangers on internet forums. I'm just saying just because you avoid tren, doesnt mean other AAS isn't bad for the body as well.

I guess I'd feel safer on 200mg of tren vs 2g of test... That being said, I'm aware of the health issues and deaths on this forum. I can't remember the last time I went above 500mg for more than a week or two.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws