over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not impressed with tren...

I guess I'd feel safer on 200mg of tren vs 2g of test... That being said, I'm aware of the health issues and deaths on this forum. I can't remember the last time I went above 500mg for more than a week or two.

Good point. Danger and risk isn't figured on what compound you are using alone, but also the dose. How long you are on is another factor. Mg per mg though I believe tren is one of the worst on the heart. Most guys are smart enough not to mega dose on tren, but it is still hard on the body.

I dont usually feel the to argue with strangers on internet forums. I'm just saying just because you avoid tren, doesnt mean other AAS isn't bad for the body as well.

I guess I'd feel safer on 200mg of tren vs 2g of test... That being said, I'm aware of the health issues and deaths on this forum. I can't remember the last time I went above 500mg for more than a week or two.

Not saying you specifically like to argue or anything but I’ve has my fair share of discussions turn into arguments with either the people I’m talking to or people who jump in etc, ranging from reasons all the way from it being totally my fault to the way I said something didn’t sound nice so I’m a meany lol...

But anyway, that being said; that’s a pretty big comparison, 200mg Tren vs 2g Test.. Majority of people on here can get what they want on 500-750mg Test and some GH.. But idk I feel like no Tren is needed for the average and 99% of guys on here unless they’re competing in something... So that being said I’ve had bloodwork done on 600mg(ish) Test and GH and it was near perfect...

Also, no one is willing to give it a try, or at least the vast majority of Tren pushers aren’t. Their excuse is that everyone is different yet all of them who say that just so happen to fall under 1 of 2 categories;

1. They bloat and feel like shit on anything above 200mg Test

2. They have perfect blood work on Tren

:rolleyes:

Not saying you specifically like to argue or anything but I’ve has my fair share of discussions turn into arguments with either the people I’m talking to or people who jump in etc, ranging from reasons all the way from it being totally my fault to the way I said something didn’t sound nice so I’m a meany lol...

But anyway, that being said; that’s a pretty big comparison, 200mg Tren vs 2g Test.. Majority of people on here can get what they want on 500-750mg Test and some GH.. But idk I feel like no Tren is needed for the average and 99% of guys on here unless they’re competing in something... So that being said I’ve had bloodwork done on 600mg(ish) Test and GH and it was near perfect...

Also, no one is willing to give it a try, or at least the vast majority of Tren pushers aren’t. Their excuse is that everyone is different yet all of them who say that just so happen to fall under 1 of 2 categories;

1. They bloat and feel like shit on anything above 200mg Test

2. They have perfect blood work on Tren

:rolleyes:

Fair enough. Honestly, I agree tran isnt needed and I probably shouldnt use it. Granted I never go above 200mg.

The only reason I like it so much is the sex life boost - performance wise and when it comes to talking to women the extra little confidence boost works wonders.

Other than that the vascularity can be cool but I never saw the "magic" of tren anyway.

I'm fat anyway so I dont care about extra bloat and no even on 200mg tren E my lipids and liver enzymes are out of range.

Fair enough. Honestly, I agree tran isnt needed and I probably shouldnt use it. Granted I never go above 200mg.

The only reason I like it so much is the sex life boost - performance wise and when it comes to talking to women the extra little confidence boost works wonders.

Other than that the vascularity can be cool but I never saw the "magic" of tren anyway.

I'm fat anyway so I dont care about extra bloat and no even on 200mg tren E my lipids and liver enzymes are out of range.

Well you’re one of very few to admit the health differences it makes on your bloodwork even at a low/moderate dose but yea it isn’t too bad depending on age and length of time as well..

And I’m not sure if it was you or someone else who posted that in another thread or something, about the confidence talking to women etc but I’ve read it somewhere but I’ve never experienced that or the raging sex desires some people rave about.. I mean, I’m naturally a very sexual person so maybe it just doesn’t budge that bar in me lol...

Well you’re one of very few to admit the health differences it makes on your bloodwork even at a low/moderate dose but yea it isn’t too bad depending on age and length of time as well..

And I’m not sure if it was you or someone else who posted that in another thread or something, about the confidence talking to women etc but I’ve read it somewhere but I’ve never experienced that or the raging sex desires some people rave about.. I mean, I’m naturally a very sexual person so maybe it just doesn’t budge that bar in me lol...

I know I had more road rage and a shorter fuse overall when I was taking tren. Something that I overlooked because of how powerful it was for development.

Yep, I've mentioned it before. Attractive women have always approached me a fair amount but I was a wallflower and scared to say more than a few sentences without making an excuse to leave.

Enter tren.... I became that guy who would approach the girl at the bar everyone else would just stare at. All my friends were like "what the fuck happened to you over a couple weeks" so I would just fuck with them and say "Tony Robbins"

When it comes to performance it may be due to the mast added in w/ the tren - again only 100-200mg. But I had a girl visit me a couple weeks ago. Went about 10 rounds the first 24 hours she was there and not for lack of trying more haha

Yep, I've mentioned it before. Attractive women have always approached me a fair amount but I was a wallflower and scared to say more than a few sentences without making an excuse to leave.

Enter tren.... I became that guy who would approach the girl at the bar everyone else would just stare at. All my friends were like "what the fuck happened to you over a couple weeks" so I would just fuck with them and say "Tony Robbins"

When it comes to performance it may be due to the mast added in w/ the tren - again only 100-200mg. But I had a girl visit me a couple weeks ago. Went about 10 rounds the first 24 hours she was there and not for lack of trying more haha

I never really had that problem, then again I messed with coke through my early to mid 20’s and NOTHING gives more confidence than that shit lol.. Ironically though now that I’m sober and I’m interested in different things in life and have bigger goals etc if a woman talks to me it’s very rare I pursue it or even try anything when I see women, makes me feel awkward at times even, I’m just not interested in any of them where I’m at.. The whole party and bullshit mentality gets old, and where I’m at that’s all there is. Very hard to find a woman that can hold an actual interesting conversation and not to brag or anything but anyone who’s been down here to Miami can tell you, it’s a constant party city and women are easy and everywhere so I’ve had my fair share of fun.. Literally within 5 minutes of a conversation I’m thinking to myself how to get away..

And damn son, 10 rounds? I feel like I have this thing called “post cum syndrome” it’s like right after I cum I lose interest, even if I haven’t gotten laid in a bit or I’m really attracted to the girl.. It’s really hard for me to hold interest in someone... This is a serious problem I think I have lol :eek:

Anyway, back to Tren lol

im about to start a tren H / test E journey. with some proviron and caber. gonna do a before, during and after pic along with weight, bf and water weight. Tren H will be at 150 E4D and test at 50 E4D, caber 0.25 E4D and proviron 50 a day. shootin for 12 weeks. Should be fun no doubt!

200mg week of tren is not really Alot. I’ve gotten good results with tren a at 30/40mg Ed which is about 210-280 mg week. Better at 40mg ed. I don’t think you did enough

Well youÂ’re one of very few to admit the health differences it makes on your bloodwork even at a low/moderate dose but yea it isnÂ’t too bad depending on age and length of time as well..

And IÂ’m not sure if it was you or someone else who posted that in another thread or something, about the confidence talking to women etc but IÂ’ve read it somewhere but IÂ’ve never experienced that or the raging sex desires some people rave about.. I mean, IÂ’m naturally a very sexual person so maybe it just doesnÂ’t budge that bar in me lol...

Well I've decided I probably won't do tren again. I LOVED it, but even at 200mg the sweating was unbearable and I could do cardio in the gym fine but outside of the gym was an issue, I once got so winded during sex that I got kind of dizzy, that was just the nail in the coffin for me.

It sucks because I didn't see that much physically to be honest, winstrol and superdrol are lightyears ahead for me, but mentally.... holy shit. Sex drive was insane, I was having 4 or 5 orgasms (thats due to the caber) and would still be hard. And that calm, aggressive confidence was also really noticeable. It was just a feeling of wanting to get things done, like I would get up extra early and just clean my entire bathroom and then go detail my car, for no reason other than I felt really good about accomplishing even little things.

I really wish it wasn't such a harsh compound because I would take this year-round even if it produced zero physical results purely for the overall lifestyle enhancement, it was really more of an extreme nootropic for me than a steroid.

Last edited:
I know I had more road rage and a shorter fuse overall when I was taking tren. Something that I overlooked because of how powerful it was for development.
LOL ^^^ this is so fucking true! I know that I get easily agitated and go from 0-100 real quick when I'm on tren, but such a powerful compound that I tend to overlook it or try super hard to keep a calm demeanor about me at all times. The best thing I have learned over the years on trend is NEVER immediately respond to something or someone, count to 10 then respond, this helps from letting asshole Brad out.

To all the people who complain about "tren night sweat" had better stay the duck away from DNP cause that is 5x worse

Sorry for the 100 responses, I forget to say something.

My BIGGEST health concern with tren is its effects on the brain, the more I look into studies on trenbolone it looks bad for mental health.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131