over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not impressed with tren...

BoredStiff

Registered
So having never done tren, I stayed on my TRT dose of 200mg weekly, that's just a constant whether I'm blasting or cruising that I don't like to mess with.

I did first four weeks on 100mg of Mast Prop EOD and 50mg of Tren ACE EOD
Now last four weeks (I'm on about 2 1/2) I dropped the masteron and just went for 100mg of Tren ACE EOD.

I know it's not 700mg but this is as high as I'm willing to go, I don't bulk or cut, I'm just about maintaining lean and dry and about 10-15lbs over my natural weight and I don't need very high doses.

I gotta tell ya, my source is the same one I've been using since like 2003, trusted one on here. But for being the nectar of the gods and all that, so far I'm not that impressed.

I actually think I looked harder and more dense on the Masteron and I definitely held less water (Masteron takes about an inch and a half off my waist within a week). I'm single digit body-fat all year so changes should be obvious. Some mild heart palpitations and very minor night sweats but no sides otherwise, 3 hours of cardio a week easy.
But still, considering how toxic this stuff is I'd expect a bit more.

Anyone else not respond much to it? Kind of a bummer. As much as I want to avoid any wet steroid, might give Mast 350/NPP 350 a shot after I cruise off this for a bit. Also Mast 350/Winstrol 350 (50 daily) is pretty appealing, though kind of a weak cycle.

Last edited:
Ummm you sure your source is legit??

Have you seen them tested?

If not then I’d bet it’s either super underdosed as we’ve seen sources who’ve been on here for years and have hundreds of pages of amazing reviews by everyone and their mom have done dirty OR you just in fact don’t respond that well to it lol

The best tren I ever used was from the cattle pellets. That stuff you know is real and fully dosed 100% correct.

The powder I used from China was ok, but seemed much weaker. I am willing to bet that the raw might have been under dosed.

The best tren I ever used was from the cattle pellets. That stuff you know is real and fully dosed 100% correct.

The powder I used from China was ok, but seemed much weaker. I am willing to bet that the raw might have been under dosed.

Likely. I mean I notice a difference, but not what the hype would suggest.

I'm not liking the heart palpitations though. The night sweats are extremely mild, cardio is easy but just like having a conversation I notice I'm talking like Jay Cutler lol, but something Cardarine would likely remedy. But the heart fluttering, I don't know how I feel about that.

Man, taking a minor 'ace' dose like you're suggesting EOD, the night sweats were terrible. I'm a hot sleeper, but jesus I was waking up at 3am on the dot like I was tossed in the furnace!

I didn't notice drastic changes, but its quite noticeable with TRT test combined. I ran it for about a month, for a recomp with dieting.

Probably underdosed or fake lol Tren is the best thing I've taken but side effects rape me

100mg of tren EOD fukd me up so bad i swore id never touch it again. My girl wouldnt lay in bed with me cuz she said the heat comin off my body was like layin next to a furnace. Constantly sweating n outta breath. Not to mention i was a psychotic asshole. Im pretty laid back but on tren i was physically hurting ppl probly once a week. I swore id never touch it again 2or3 times already. But....lol....maybe like 10mg a day will be ok. Only way to know for sure is try it right. I love how i look on that shit but definitely aint healthy.

Shiiiiiiiiit….something is up somewhere...Ive tried MANY different sources and without question not at Tren is the same... Good Tren is in a class by itself... stay on a few more weeks at 350mg....maybe 175mg wasn't enough.... I myself, am in week 7 and NOW is when things reeeeally start to get silly... at week 11 or 12 i'll drop it as the sides become too much...
ive ran 700mg of sponsor "A" and barely got off.... I do 350mg of sponsor "B" and my body morphs like crazy... give it a fair shake...don't bail on it too soon

tren i made from pellets i couldnt handle past 70mg a day. 50 was magic, 25 showed results too. in fact, 25 was preferable cuz even 50 a day ended up fuckin me up. the shit i bought from a source did nothing at all.
not surprising when u see the testing results out there.
u will know when tren is real....u will know.

i love tren , i would place a small order with another source just for the tren and compare it to what youve used from your guy. could be you just dont respond to it like you would expect , or your source isnt coming through like he should?

you should check out the testing going on at anasci , you will see who is offering what.

Some people cannot use tren, it makes them a watery mess, bloated, digestive issues, even lactation. It's rare and most people get all of the "nectar of the gods" effects you want. But I'm surprised everyone here just assumes your tren is fake, rather than concluding that you could be sensitive to the progesterone receptor activity that's happening. Tren is a progestin after all.

Tren IS overrated. Test+gh builds mass and keeps you lean better, test+fat burners gets fat off and maintains muscle better, winstrol is a better cosmetic drug.

Imo at least.

Also 100 eod is 350 not 700 so not a crazy dose.

Likely. I mean I notice a difference, but not what the hype would suggest.

I'm not liking the heart palpitations though. The night sweats are extremely mild, cardio is easy but just like having a conversation I notice I'm talking like Jay Cutler lol, but something Cardarine would likely remedy. But the heart fluttering, I don't know how I feel about that.

Yep. That stuff is terrible on the heart IMO. It was one of my favorites before I had my heart attack. You are better off not using it. Truthfully, if I were you I would just use testosterone and don't go very high on that even. That is if health is your primary concern.

tren i made from pellets i couldnt handle past 70mg a day. 50 was magic, 25 showed results too. in fact, 25 was preferable cuz even 50 a day ended up fuckin me up. the shit i bought from a source did nothing at all.

Yep. I see those pellets are still sold too. Havent seen the conversion kits around, but sure you could still get them. Back when I was using pellets I could do just 50 mg EOD and really see results. 100 mg EOD and the sides got fairly bad.

I used it transdermally with DMSO before making the injectable, and one day my BP was up to 190/130 or so. The doctors made me wait at the office for about 1 hour until my bp went down some. I had just put the transdermal on about an hour and a half before the visit. My bp started to drop down some after a bit over 2 hours later.

i think the strongest tren i used was from 5fingers...it was an amber color. Stong AF. I was rock hard, sooo vascular, strength was crazy good and i was eating anything I wanted.

i think the strongest tren i used was from 5fingers...it was an amber color. Stong AF. I was rock hard, sooo vascular, strength was crazy good and i was eating anything I wanted.

That's how it was for me using the pellets. In fact, once I was using 75 mg EOD and that was it, not even testosterone with it. I was just getting started using steroids and didn't really know better. I got very lean and vascular on it and wasn't really dieting at all. Strength went way up too. I didn't gain a whole lot of weight on the scale, but looked much better in the mirror, looked bigger and was stronger.I think in 10 weeks I put on maybe 7 lbs.

Last edited:
Some people cannot use tren, it makes them a watery mess, bloated, digestive issues, even lactation. It's rare and most people get all of the "nectar of the gods" effects you want. But I'm surprised everyone here just assumes your tren is fake, rather than concluding that you could be sensitive to the progesterone receptor activity that's happening. Tren is a progestin after all.

Aside from the heart palpitations I don't really have any sides. I am sweating quite a bit at night, to the point where it would be embarrassing if I had a partner right now but being single it's no big deal, just can't sleep over with a girl. I'm still doing 3 hours of cardio weekly without a problem, but I do notice I'm breathing kind of heavy when just having a conversation or just doing minor things.

My main issue is I looked at least the same, but IMO better, on 350mg of Masteron and 175mg of Tren vs 350mg tren weekly. Harder, more veiny, waist smaller (I hold water easily and masteron does shine there for me).

I've only got about two weeks left so I'm gonna stick it out, I do need to cruise for a bit at that point though. I might try another source after that or try NPP or winstrol with masteron. No pellets lol, that scares the shit out of me.

Man, I don’t like heart palpitations. I’d stop if the results aren’t good and you have heart palpitations.
For me 25mg tren ace EOD makes my strength go up considerably, 20% after the first week.

good ol component th! lol
the smell of making it too!:love::headbang:
one time i walked away with a btl on the stove and it exploded, shooting hot solvent and pellets all over my kitchen and ceiling... apt filled with tren smoke.

dark amber and insta tren cough!
laughing coughing drooling, taste of diesel fuel in your mouth...:headbang:

that good old fashion tren! lol

i never had those things happen with chinese tren...

your tren is not tren or severely underdosed. this may be the first post i have ever seen saying tren results r less than stellar. tren is a beast of a drug like others have said.
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity