over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not liking Tren, time for NPP?

I like how i look on npp more than tren. More full looking and my delts look bigger than on tren too.

Then I’m not sure why you insist so hard on justifying cruising on Tren year round..

Then I’m not sure why you insist so hard on justifying cruising on Tren year round..

Cus i only need a smidge of it when cruising n i can pin it 2x a week. Plus nandrolone gives me gyno n i dont want to take ais all the time. Mind ur business.

Cus i only need a smidge of it when cruising n i can pin it 2x a week. Plus nandrolone gives me gyno n i dont want to take ais all the time. Mind ur business.

They’re both 19-Nor.... Npp gives you gyno but Tren which is 20x stronger doesn’t? Lol

Mind my business on an open forum.... lol

Don’t post your contradicting and uneducated material and no one will know your business.. Simple..

They’re both 19-Nor.... Npp gives you gyno but Tren which is 20x stronger doesn’t? Lol

Mind my business on an open forum.... lol

Don’t post your contradicting and uneducated material and no one will know your business.. Simple..

Well its tru i never got any gyno from high e2 off test or tren. The one time i ran deca i got gyno, cured it, ran npp later on and got gyno again. So yea.

I’ve run a lot of Tren and still love it, but can only run it for short cycles and lower doses these days. Haven’t used NPP but getting ready to run a test, NPP, Tbol and GH cycle. Curious to see how it compares to both Tren and normal
Deca.

500mg/wk of Trenbolone is not a "smidge".

DHB, maybe?

Who the fuk said i cruise on 500 u fuckn idiot

Hop off my nuts already

You've said you cruise on 200-300mg/wk of Trenbolone multiple times you moron.

Switch to NPP if you get better effects and will experience less side effects.

You've said you cruise on 200-300mg/wk of Trenbolone multiple times you moron.

Switch to NPP if you get better effects and will experience less side effects.

No bitch i said 100-200. I said ive never blasted more than 300.

I’ve run a lot of Tren and still love it, but can only run it for short cycles and lower doses these days. Haven’t used NPP but getting ready to run a test, NPP, Tbol and GH cycle. Curious to see how it compares to both Tren and normal
Deca.

You're going to love Npp. I know you've probably got everything for this one, but you really should sub the tbol for winny sometime. Test, Winny and Npp best cycle ever imo.

No bitch i said 100-200. I said ive never blasted more than 300.

Are you fucking delusional?

Here you state you cruise on 100-150mg and have run as much as 500mg/wk Trenbolone, but are currently blasting on 450mg/wk.

So I've been on tren for about 1.5 years around 100-150mg pw n i haven't been seeing any results from it since the first time i ran it. ive used 3 different sources. 2 if them i brewed myself. I rans up to 500mg and didnt notic any difference from 100mg. I only have slight insomnia and sun strength increase but i dont get any of the dramatic effects. Im running 450mg atm which i upped from 200mg 2 weeks ago n havent noticed anything crazy. Im eating roughly below maintenance n weight is pretty much staying the same.

Now you're saying you havent blasted more than 300mg/wk Trenbolone.

Little idiot.

Are you fucking delusional?

Here you state you cruise on 100-150mg and have run as much as 500mg/wk Trenbolone, but are currently blasting on 450mg/wk.

Now you're saying you havent blasted more than 300mg/wk Trenbolone.

Little idiot.

Im on my 2nd blast cycle of tren yes. How much longer u gonna play investigator dick sucker?

Last edited:
Im on my 2nd blast cycle of tren yes. How much longer u gonna play investigator dick sucker?

I get you don’t like being “picked at” for lack of a better word. But we all tried giving you sound advice and to at least get bloodwork etc..

You can go back and read your responses to everyone yourself and see if it sounds like a person who’s got more than pigeon poop for a brain.. It doesn’t..

I saw your pictures on the “pic you took today” thread and yea, you look good. I won’t deny that. Not the ideal physique for some but if I saw you on the beach I’d say that guy has a nice/fit body (no homo)

Now if I was told you were on Tren anywhere from 200mg and AT TIMES (so you don’t say I’m saying you’re cruising) you go up to 450-500mg a week and you’ve been at it like that for over a year and stay like that indefinitely then I’d say; “lmao wtf?! Why? That’s it?”

Dude you can achieve what you’ve done on TRT... Unless you’re 5’5 which I doubt you are, your stats and experience don’t justify what you’re doing and definitely don’t justify what I GUARANTEE you’re doing to your health..

THAT is why people give you shit on here.. This all started with not only wondering why you’d justify what you’re doing but also LOOKING OUT for you...

Read around and see for yourself where all the people who did what you’re doing ended up... You say you don’t care now at (30?) but TIME FLIES and when you’re in a hospital bed at 40 cause of some dumb shit you could’ve prevented you’ll be wishing you never did.. I’ve seen it myself personally with a few friends who just 5-8 years ago were saying they didn’t care and want to look good etc.. Had a buddy hospitalized last week for 4 days and I know a guy from my local gym who had to go on Dialysis in his late 30’s... Fucking sucks bro..

I get you don’t like being “picked at” for lack of a better word. But we all tried giving you sound advice and to at least get bloodwork etc..

You can go back and read your responses to everyone yourself and see if it sounds like a person who’s got more than pigeon poop for a brain.. It doesn’t..

I saw your pictures on the “pic you took today” thread and yea, you look good. I won’t deny that. Not the ideal physique for some but if I saw you on the beach I’d say that guy has a nice/fit body (no homo)

Now if I was told you were on Tren anywhere from 200mg and AT TIMES (so you don’t say I’m saying you’re cruising) you go up to 450-500mg a week and you’ve been at it like that for over a year and stay like that indefinitely then I’d say; “lmao wtf?! Why? That’s it?”

Dude you can achieve what you’ve done on TRT... Unless you’re 5’5 which I doubt you are, your stats and experience don’t justify what you’re doing and definitely don’t justify what I GUARANTEE you’re doing to your health..

THAT is why people give you shit on here.. This all started with not only wondering why you’d justify what you’re doing but also LOOKING OUT for you...

Read around and see for yourself where all the people who did what you’re doing ended up... You say you don’t care now at (30?) but TIME FLIES and when you’re in a hospital bed at 40 cause of some dumb shit you could’ve prevented you’ll be wishing you never did.. I’ve seen it myself personally with a few friends who just 5-8 years ago were saying they didn’t care and want to look good etc.. Had a buddy hospitalized last week for 4 days and I know a guy from my local gym who had to go on Dialysis in his late 30’s... Fucking sucks bro..

Im barely 5'7. I dont use tren for growth. I stunts my appeite. I only use it for maintainin size the one time i ran it b4 at 400-500 was on a cut and now im seein if i can recomp on it. I never run high test. Always 200. My metabolism is fast as fuck ive been tryin for 2 years to hit 200 eatin 4k+ cals. U dont know my body.

Last edited:
Im barely 5'7

I’m 5’8 and a cunt hair bro.. You can do more with less.. I’ll leave it at that.. You want to keep on, then by all means.. You can’t argue with ignorance.. Your only reply was “I’m barely 5’7” instead of being open minded from guys who’ve forgotten more than you’ll probably know about this stuff (and I don’t mean myself) but I’ve seen some of the people comment on you...

Good luck.

Edit: You edited your reply as well...

I’ve got a fast metabolism too bro.. You’re not the only one.. And you say you’re trying to hit 200lbs but can’t but you run a dose barely above TRT... I’d like any guy on here with some reasonable muscle to height ratio to please comment if you got there on 200mg Test..... You remind me of the GH15 guys and their myths.. Tren gives the same side effects whether high test or low test or whatever... Go to the basics and train hard and if 4K calories isn’t working then eat 5k calories... But in my experience and MANY guys on here probably see it more than I do, most people COMPLETELY underestimate the amount they eat... You’re just one of these guys that’s infatuated with not losing his ab outline while growing (which it is possible to grow lean, especially if you have a fast metabolism as you say).

Last edited:
Considering i went from this 135lbs 3.5years ago

eF6BCwL.jpg

To this 180lbs i think ive done quite good for myself
suFtrTD.jpg

Yes you did great. And as I stated before, if I saw you at the beach I’d recognize you... If I was told what you take I’d then make fun of you...

You can do more with less, stop justifying it.. Many on here have told you and SHOWN you.. Up the dose of Test and stop being afraid of the “bloat” :rolleyes:

Yes you did great. And as I stated before, if I saw you at the beach I’d recognize you... If I was told what you take I’d then make fun of you...

You can do more with less, stop justifying it.. Many on here have told you and SHOWN you.. Up the dose of Test and stop being afraid of the “bloat” :rolleyes:

Im goin to next blast

You cannot argue with an idiot.

Even with threads on here recently on kidney failure, dialysis and members dropping dead - this cat thinks he's invincible and stays on Trenbolone year round and looks like that.

Darwinism at it's finest. Evolution is in full flow here working hard.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear