over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not looking good for orville.....

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
guys, it looks like orville burke is not doing any better and things look dim. this is not a rumor but, from very reliable sources. i will get orvilles addy and post it here later. once we have the info please take time to write and say "hi" if anything else. it does not appear that he will be on stage ever again and all his family is hoping for now is a meaningful recovery. once i get the addy, i hope everyone can take a little time and write to one of the greats today and tell him he is in our thoughts....:(

Thats no good at all ! get better now Orville ! we are thinking of you

Damn. I guess what I read on another board, and related here was incorrect-that he was better and the illness was just a pulmonary reaction to medication/anestesia. :(

Yeah

Mike, when you wrote he was doing better, I was happy and a little confused... As I was told by very reliable sources the info. Anyway, all in all a very REAL and very unfortunate run of bad luck..

PS -- not to sound cold, but IF Orville becomes vegetative or even worse dies, you KNOW what crap the media will spill about this one, "what do you expect? Look at all the steroids he took! Steroids did this, steroids that." <------- just another GREAT way for the media to completely manipulate someones tragedy.

Heaven Forbid! but if so, doubtful

To the general public Orville is no better known than you or me, so mention of it would seem insignificant to the masses. Its when mainstream sport athletes suffer problems that the media grabs it and runs wild. What you will see, however, is the Hypocrisy of the bodybuilding industry when publications who make their money off these athletes cry foul and condemn the athletes along with steroid use and abuse. They will use it as an opportunity to push their bogus, inert products on unassuming, unknowledgeable consumers. Sad but true!

Lets just hope and pray that Orville recovers. Forget about bodybuilding, that is insignificant. Let him just be able to enjoy life and his family once again, fully functional.

god this is so terrible. all over a elbow injury.

not to get off the topic

I jsut finished reading an article about TOMMY CHAKLIN. he was a SC gamecock denfensive lineman that ABUSED not USED steroids. He says that STEROIDS made him a complete psycho in the mid 80s. If you read the article, you will see his aggression came from his fellow players and the coaches. When he spoke of his illnesses, he said htat steroids MIGHT have caused this and that. THe article pissed me off. He did not due his homework before he started. Neither did the rest of his teammates, but they are all fine. IF all his aggression was brought on by steroids, we would see bodybuilding contests turn into boxing matches...but we have never seen or heard of that.

If you read it you will laugh at most parts in there...

give it a try....

Also, I am sad that we are probably going to lose a great guy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear