over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not losing weight from dnp

letz

Registered
somehow im not losing weight on dnp, im only on 250mg a day, the powder is indeed yellow and has started to color the white caps to yellow, im hot all the time and the sweating has increased ALOT, so my question is how?

my diet is close to 1800 kcals, im also on 700mg tren/week, and im not turning flat, im actually looking fuller, especially in the chest/shoulder area which is also weird, so what the hell?

How long have you been on? how much water are you drinking? How much Sodium are you consuming? How many of that 1800 is carbs/Protein/Fat? Are you doing any cardio? Are you still weight training? How intense? Are you running any test? Is the Tren Ace or Enat? How clean is your diet? Is the 1800 just 4 cheese burgers a day?

There's a lot of variables for just saying "I'm not losing weight".

How long have you been on? how much water are you drinking? How much Sodium are you consuming? How many of that 1800 is carbs/Protein/Fat? Are you doing any cardio? Are you still weight training? How intense? Are you running any test? Is the Tren Ace or Enat? How clean is your diet? Is the 1800 just 4 cheese burgers a day?

There's a lot of variables for just saying "I'm not losing weight".

5liters of water, been on it for 8 days with today, 30min cardio 4 days a week, still lifting like i did before the dnp, so heavy and intense, usually 30-45 min workouts, test is 150 700 tren e, diet is very clean, ive lost a good amount of fat on the tren e, been on it for 7 weeks, but i havent lost any extra from the dnp it seems

I don't have much experience, but doesn't the DNP effect really hit after you stop? You look like hell during and then go off and you body changes?? Should you be using a scale to judge when you are taking a decent amont of gear?

230 lb and 1800 calories:eek: what is it with these ridicules low calorie diet. Add in the deficit from the DNP on top and metabolism shut down right there. Should always cut on as many calories as possible. I didn't go below 3000 last cut and had a big cheat meal once a week and hit single digits easy enough. Used 40mcg clen near end for 2 weeks and 60 for final week. Eca pre workout for energy and s gram of test with 140 tren but even that started a lot lower. Gotta keep metabolism fired up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't have much experience, but doesn't the DNP effect really hit after you stop? You look like hell during and then go off and you body changes?? Should you be using a scale to judge when you are taking a decent amont of gear?

well, i guess, but at the same time, im looking alot fuller, ive heard peoples experience is theyre going flat so i guess its just kinda weird

some people hold water on DNP. I myself do not....I lost 9lbs on day 3 of the first DNP cycle I ran. All water weight.

Your cals are crazy low...

My wife eats more than you, at almost half your weight.

somehow im not losing weight on dnp, im only on 250mg a day, the powder is indeed yellow and has started to color the white caps to yellow, im hot all the time and the sweating has increased ALOT, so my question is how?

my diet is close to 1800 kcals, im also on 700mg tren/week, and im not turning flat, im actually looking fuller, especially in the chest/shoulder area which is also weird, so what the hell?

For me I seen results using 200-250mg every 12 hours.

My wife eats more than you, at almost half your weight.

This is the problem. Low calorie diets fucking awful and unnecessary. This guy should be on 3000 on that much tren and getting ripped

Sammy is totally right, you need more cals because youre on Tren PLUS DNP.

Leave the protein and fat count the same, UP your carbs upto 250-275 grams and you will begin seeing new fat loss once again.

the benefits of DNP have always taken about a month into a cycle to notice. And then when I quit, over the next few weeks, I lose all the water and I just start looking like a completely different person.

Sammy is totally right, you need more cals because youre on Tren PLUS DNP.

Leave the protein and fat count the same, UP your carbs upto 250-275 grams and you will begin seeing new fat loss once again.

will do :)

This is the problem. Low calorie diets fucking awful and unnecessary. This guy should be on 3000 on that much tren and getting ripped

I agree, OP up your calories I am over 3000 calories a day and have had better results than when I tried it at lower calories. I read somewhere that your body needs more calories for it to work more efficient. Maybe somebody that has this knowledge can chime in.

I hold a lot of water while on DNP, I have put on 10 lbs since I started. Go by the mirror and see how you look 2 weeks after stopping the dnp.

Even if your on dnp or not you have to eat to lose weight. Good luck.

Low calories cannot be consistent.

There are benefits from super low calories but you simply cannot do it for long periods of time, eventually your metabolism will say FUCK YOU and then fat loss discontinues outright.

Keep those carbs at 250+ and then if you get bored of eating so much, just drop the cals down for a day or two MAX and then bump em up right back and keep em there for a while.

Continuously keep your metabolism guessing with refeeds and fasting....

from my experience with DNP you HOLD WATER WEIGHT while you are on it and when you finish the 21 days after you come off the water leaves and your new true weight is revealed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131