over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not losing weight from dnp

Low calories cannot be consistent.

There are benefits from super low calories but you simply cannot do it for long periods of time, eventually your metabolism will say FUCK YOU and then fat loss discontinues outright.

Keep those carbs at 250+ and then if you get bored of eating so much, just drop the cals down for a day or two MAX and then bump em up right back and keep em there for a while.

Continuously keep your metabolism guessing with refeeds and fasting....

nps, i dont mind eating a ton, i can eat and eat forever so, ill give it a try over the next 2 weeks!:)

I had my worst dnp cycle 500 calories below maitnence with low carbs and I had my best dnp cycle 26 pounds when I ate all you can eat sushi 4 times a week. Go figure but I always looked like shit when on dnp then 10 days after I looked like I had been dieting for months.

Ive done dnp twice. Both time I stayed the same weight or gained due to water. A week after I stopped I was 15lbs or more down. Eat enough to stay hot...if your not hot and sweaty your not eating enough.

What the hell is up with these DNP threads lately?

"I'm sweating profusely and look leaner but the scale isn't moving??!"

or

"I'm not feeling the terrible side effects like craazy sweats but I'm losing weight"

jesus guys, chill the fuck out and let the drug run its course. It's always guys with like under 500 posts too :rolleyes:

Sorry, had to rant. PM is getting dumber by the day.

I'd have a high refeed day.

But i'm sorry, his metabolism IS NOT going to crash after 8 days of DNP guys. He should still be losing crazy weight. Shit stillll works....but I do agree that if you keep your cals low like that, you HAVE to zig zag a little and a refeed will help with that.

But i'm sorry, his metabolism IS NOT going to crash after 8 days of DNP guys. He should still be losing crazy weight. Shit stillll works....but I do agree that if you keep your cals low like that, you HAVE to zig zag a little and a refeed will help with that.

ill have 1 high day tomorow, then close to 3k kcals after that

ill have 1 high day tomorow, then close to 3k kcals after that

Have s couple of high can refeed days a week and the very low cal diet could be very effective to be fair. Just gotta keep leptin levels up and metabolism going. Your probably feel s lot better too. If your going to 3000 you don't really need s refeed day as things will pick up site quick anyway.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

People honestly think his metabolism has crashed on 8 days of DNP and tren? Crash dieting works, period. And it takes a lot longer than 8 days for your metabolism to crash, especially on some of the harshest BBing drugs out there. Just water retention probably.

Have s couple of high can refeed days a week and the very low cal diet could be very effective to be fair. Just gotta keep leptin levels up and metabolism going. Your probably feel s lot better too. If your going to 3000 you don't really need s refeed day as things will pick up site quick anyway.

ill do 1 tomorow anyway, 4k ish kcals and ill go from there:)

My weight never dropped really until after I ceased usage. I always take glycerine and drink a ridiculous amount of water like you are supposed to though so I feel like I'm retaining a ton of water until I quit the DNP and can back off the water intake and gylcerine. I also look like total crap with flat muscles for the entire duration of the DNP. 8 days IMO isn't long enough to see results on 250mg, either. I've run 800mg of DNP while on 800mg of Tren-E, I felt like I was going to die at any moment for about a month but when I stopped a week later my muscles filled back up and I looked better than I ever did in my life.

Also, agree with some other posters that 8 days on low calories is not enough to crash your metabolism, lol. I don't think you need to double your calories to lose more weight, how does that make sense to ANYONE? LOL.

What's your rest temperature? (Don't say you're not monitoring your temperature. That stuff can kill you.)

Thank you.

My weight never dropped really until after I ceased usage. I always take glycerine and drink a ridiculous amount of water like you are supposed to though so I feel like I'm retaining a ton of water until I quit the DNP and can back off the water intake and gylcerine. I also look like total crap with flat muscles for the entire duration of the DNP. 8 days IMO isn't long enough to see results on 250mg, either. I've run 800mg of DNP while on 800mg of Tren-E, I felt like I was going to die at any moment for about a month but when I stopped a week later my muscles filled back up and I looked better than I ever did in my life.

Also, agree with some other posters that 8 days on low calories is not enough to crash your metabolism, lol. I don't think you need to double your calories to lose more weight, how does that make sense to ANYONE? LOL.

That was my thought as well.

Be patient and you should see result's sometime after your run with dnp is complete.

It's always guys with like under 500 posts too :rolleyes:

because high post count means you know what the fuck you are doing??? lmfao in the words of CT Fletcher "everybody SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Who in here said his metabolism is going to crash in 8 days? NOBODY said it. You begin with a childish "rant" and then this. Everybody that mentioned to up his calories is correct it will help him burn more body fat. Nobody said his metabolism would crash in 8 days if he didn't.

You sir should take a step back your not a person that others should take advice from especially if they're taking DNP.

Who in here said his metabolism is going to crash in 8 days? NOBODY said it. You begin with a childish "rant" and then this. Everybody that mentioned to up his calories is correct it will help him burn more body fat. Nobody said his metabolism would crash in 8 days if he didn't.

You sir should take a step back your not a person that others should take advice from especially if they're taking DNP.

Thanks for that New Guy.

What would upping his cals do? Like I mentioned before...DNP will work REGARDLESS...1800 cals or 3000 cals....I'm tired of people freaking out if some has a somewhat severe calorie deficit.

You're right buddy, please don't listen to me....i wouldn't want you to get results and I wouldn't want you to stop stressing over such minute details.
You obviously are a very important and intelligent member here. :rolleyes:

But back to the thread, sounds like letz has got a plan...let us know how it goes man.

Thanks for that New Guy.

What would upping his cals do? Like I mentioned before...DNP will work REGARDLESS...1800 cals or 3000 cals....I'm tired of people freaking out if some has a somewhat severe calorie deficit.

You're right buddy, please don't listen to me....i wouldn't want you to get results and I wouldn't want you to stop stressing over such minute details.
You obviously are a very important and intelligent member here. :rolleyes:

But back to the thread, sounds like letz has got a plan...let us know how it goes man.

When I finished my cut and upped carbs to 300 i did actually see more fat loss than the last 2 weeks of cut. My metabolism is very sensitive to low cal especially low carb. Shuts down real quick till I refeed it. 2 weeks of Crash dieting does Shread the fat though but then I feel cold and shit and fat loss stops dead. One very large cheat meal and back on track for a week. Just my experience not trying to antagonise or argue as we all respond differently. Carbs just fire my metabolism up like fuck though.

cheat meals

When I finished my cut and upped carbs to 300 i did actually see more fat loss than the last 2 weeks of cut. My metabolism is very sensitive to low cal especially low carb. Shuts down real quick till I refeed it. 2 weeks of Crash dieting does Shread the fat though but then I feel cold and shit and fat loss stops dead. One very large cheat meal and back on track for a week. Just my experience not trying to antagonise or argue as we all respond differently. Carbs just fire my metabolism up like fuck though.

Can't take DNP for a number of reasons…however, my fat loss stops dead in it's tracks when I stay too low on carbs for any period of time. At least once a week I hit Saigon Bay Vietnamese food for super shot of carbs with a bowl of Pho. I jump five or six pounds almost instantly for a day or two but it gets me burning again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131