over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to legit gear after 4+ months off

bigtasty25

Registered
Anyone ever not respond whatsoever (no positive or neg sides) after being off 4+ months, to legit juice? just wondering if its actually possible for the body to physiologically not respond after a good amount of time off. This is taking into consideration one has made great gains in the past from gear use. Gracias ;)

Last edited:
it would be pretty much next to impossible to not make gains on legit gear especially after being off for a couple of months.whether it be gaining water weight or hardening up you should still see results

Up the dose or have the legit gear tested to ensure it is indeed legit.

you would notice something I would ass-u-me

I too have run into this on my 4th cycle. legit stuff, good dosage 500 test 4oo eq a week balls shrunk up like always and no results i am on pct now and was a easy run through my thoughs are under dosed stuff. gear was expirered by a month or so but got advice here it shouldnt matter

Mine is basically new...exp date is mid 2014....its the same gear ive used in the past from the same supplier...just newer...it's probably fake...i have a buddy who is large as heck and getting great results from what he;s using....ill probably get some from him and see what difference that makes

It sounds like you might have got a bad batch.

maybe you're like a lot of people around here where you keep on making gains even after you're off and being natural gives you better gains than steroids..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no seriously... fake gear... definitely fake gear

maybe you're like a lot of people around here where you keep on making gains even after you're off and being natural gives you better gains than steroids..... LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no seriously... fake gear... definitely fake gear

Hmm yeah i think you are correct sir...one of my friends is doing junior nats next year and hooked my lab rat up with some geomedica anavar (of which i saw him make great gains with)...and i feel slightly more pumped than usual thorughout the day, and im warmer than normal, feels like my metabolism sped up a bit...ill take that as a good sign (since im dieting), evidently there is hope for me. Afterall id MUCH rather have fake gear than to just NOT respond to legit gear (which would highly suck).

ofcourse u will build a tolerance after a while... the more cycles you do the harder it is to make them same gains!

its bunk man, you know it

Bro I am not even training and still getting gains from my gear. My budy makes great stuff. I never need to worry about that stuff. I still training lower body just no upper till my bicep heals. It sounds fake..

Sounds like somebody got stiffed. Check with the supplier, maybe he can make it right.

bro i took shit for almost 15 yrs and i have never NOT responded or noticed.. i can assure you that you would gain some weight, water, strength etc no matter what.

there is only one reason why you would not respond. its FAKE.

bro i took shit for almost 15 yrs and i have never NOT responded or noticed.. i can assure you that you would gain some weight, water, strength etc no matter what.

there is only one reason why you would not respond. its FAKE.

BigSport , if that is you in your avatar you're one big SOB..lol..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131