over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to steroids?

My gym seems to have has two types of "non-responders":

1. Naturally skinny ectomorphs that train extremely hard and are shockingly strong for their size, good diet doesn't even help (extremely small number of people)

2. People who train like lazy bastards, never sweat, never grunt, seem to max out now and then, are not strong, body never changes, can tell they have shit diet (extremely large number of people)
and ime put either of those on a cycle and they would get gains.
this guy is troll....... or bunk gear. and/or poop genetics

and ime put either of those on a cycle and they would get gains.
this guy is troll....... or bunk gear. and/or poop genetics
Then you just contradicted yourself if “poop genetics” is the reason you’re suggesting this guy isn’t responding well to steroids.

Then you just contradicted yourself if “poop genetics” is the reason you’re suggesting this guy isn’t responding well to steroids.
r u the one that keeps calling me out for contradicting!? stop it lol jk

ok i shoulda said NOT TRYING instead of poor genetics.
cuz seems to me ya slap anyone on some sauce and they change. period.
but would def help if we knew what he is running or ran.
but this is troll stuff.... so just here to entertain myself lol while i work

r u the one that keeps calling me out for contradicting!? stop it lol jk

ok i shoulda said NOT TRYING instead of poor genetics.
cuz seems to me ya slap anyone on some sauce and they change. period.
but would def help if we knew what he is running or ran.
but this is troll stuff.... so just here to entertain myself lol while i work
Same here lol

I do agree with you, even medical studies support that.

Ok curiousguy11 it's time for you to respond with some details, post up a picture, something or this will be deleted as a troll thread and you'll be perm banned!

Why don't trolls ever start threads about PGCL? Is it me or was there some untapped potential for stupid comedy that was never truly realized? Instead we're stuck with "I tried Tren for my first cycle and only gained two pounds. The stuff was legit because I had it tested. Here I can show you a piece of paper just like any supplier does."

I don't think he is a troll. He mentioned he has ADHD.

Not everyone responds well, and not everyone is willing to risk their health by pushing the doses when they don't respond well.

He dropped one post yesterday morning, hasnt come back to see if anyone answered, used the name "curiousguy", and mentioned a quesadilla as a staple in his diet.

This is a "are we watching the same movie" moment.

I don't think he is a troll. He mentioned he has ADHD.

Not everyone responds well, and not everyone is willing to risk their health by pushing the doses when they don't respond well.

He dropped one post yesterday morning, hasnt come back to see if anyone answered, used the name "curiousguy", and mentioned a quesadilla as a staple in his diet.

This is a "are we watching the same movie" moment.
Sounds like a guy with ADHD

In fact when you put it that way reminds me exactly of one of my middle school students on the autism spectrum

Im not sure how effective diagnosing someone who has one post on a muscle forum based on your past experience with people you associated and/or worked with in real life is, but I think we can agree on his love of the quesadilla.

Sounds like a guy with ADHD

Im not sure how effective diagnosing someone who has one post on a muscle forum based on your past experience with people you associated and/or worked with in real life is, but I think we can agree on his love of the quesadilla.
I didn't say he has ADHD, he did

My impression is it's a troll account and what he says is probably only worth the entertainment value it provides. He said a lot of things and for some reason quesadilla just pops. It's one of those words you see in a first post and it screams troll.

I didn't say he has ADHD, he did

He’s probably back already under a different user id he was just too embarrassed to come back under this one, happens quite often….

Silly because it may be half jokes and not what you want to hear but if you actually communicated you would get some help and sort it out.

Your primo is underdosed test. Lol 10 years training and your bench press is 265 lbs? My bench press was higher than that when I had only been kind of seriously training for 3 months as a 165 lb junior in high school.

Rest of thread should just be @heavyhitter giving us as many dank recipes for quesadillas as possible. Thank you in advance HH.
Use a good flour tortilla. I like la las brand. About as close to homemade as I’ve found in a store. Recently I’ve been making them with 1.5 slices of Costco’s delicious sliced havarti cheese, and 1.5 slices of a good cheddar. Get your skillet hot on medium high. Put your tortilla in the skillet, spread some roasted green chili’s on it, and top with cheese, fold in half and let it get crispy. I don’t like to use any butter or anything in the skillet, I find that fry toasted tastes better

Use a good flour tortilla. I like la las brand. About as close to homemade as I’ve found in a store. Recently I’ve been making them with 1.5 slices of Costco’s delicious sliced havarti cheese, and 1.5 slices of a good cheddar. Get your skillet hot on medium high. Put your tortilla in the skillet, spread some roasted green chili’s on it, and top with cheese, fold in half and let it get crispy. I don’t like to use any butter or anything in the skillet, I find that fry toasted tastes better
Easy and tasty. As a lover of the taste and heat of peppers, I will never eat pickled again. I would add if using peppers, use fresh peppers (freshly chopped or fresh whole) to this recipe.😉 Like you, I also use a plain skillet. Butter sweetens it up too much and ruins the flaky crunch.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws