over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to steroids?

curiousguy11

Newbies
So i actually hope we can have a sivilized discussion and no flaming...

How likely is it not responding to steroids? i mean ive had bloodtest and test was over 50(wont read higher) so i know its legit so thats out of the question

So I started working out almost 10 years ago, and ive never really made any progression, ive followed various programs and done progressivly overload

my prs have been:
DL 200kg
squat 160kg
bench 120kg

but ive never really made much muscle yeah i am bigger than before(i like to describe myself as a typical adhd kid, i think you get the picture)
Tho ive eaten alot so ive become a bit chubby(15-17%bf) im currently 100kg at 187cm
over the last year ive dabbled into the steroid world and done test, and various other stuff which i know also were legit

typical diet:
1 quesadilla with 150gr cheese(about 50gr protein)
2 shakes with 75gr whey, 50gr peanutbutter and 125gr oats
2 solid meals of either about 200-250gr chicken or fish with 100-150gr uncooked rice
and maybe a snack here and there on top, so i do know i eat plenty because weight have gone up

So the question now that all of that is out of the way: Ive had a tiny bit of progress but nothing amazing, and im definetly not responding to "drugs" as others in my gym are, and i do know there are a few guys who actually are non responders, how likely is it to be one, i guess i just dont wanna realize it..

edit: you often hear on youtube etc that youd be shocked about how many guys in ur typical gym that actually uses something without looking like they do, its a bodybuilding forum so maybe not best place to ask, but i figured id do it here anyway

Gear is gear, some will respond better than others, but I’m nearly every case leveraging gear augments muscle growth.

ive never met a “non responder” that wasn’t simply just training with listless intensity or eating like a child.

not trying to be harsh, but I’d suspect the problem here isn’t the gear.

Gear is gear, some will respond better than others, but I’m nearly every case leveraging gear augments muscle growth.

ive never met a “non responder” that wasn’t simply just training with listless intensity or eating like a child.

not trying to be harsh, but I’d suspect the problem here isn’t the gear.
This. Also, what cheese are you eating where 150 grams contains 50 grams of protein? Cheddar has 38 grams of protein in 150 grams

So i actually hope we can have a sivilized discussion and no flaming...

How likely is it not responding to steroids? i mean ive had bloodtest and test was over 50(wont read higher) so i know its legit so thats out of the question

So I started working out almost 10 years ago, and ive never really made any progression, ive followed various programs and done progressivly overload

my prs have been:
DL 200kg
squat 160kg
bench 120kg

but ive never really made much muscle yeah i am bigger than before(i like to describe myself as a typical adhd kid, i think you get the picture)
Tho ive eaten alot so ive become a bit chubby(15-17%bf) im currently 100kg at 187cm
over the last year ive dabbled into the steroid world and done test, and various other stuff which i know also were legit

typical diet:
1 quesadilla with 150gr cheese(about 50gr protein)
2 shakes with 75gr whey, 50gr peanutbutter and 125gr oats
2 solid meals of either about 200-250gr chicken or fish with 100-150gr uncooked rice
and maybe a snack here and there on top, so i do know i eat plenty because weight have gone up

So the question now that all of that is out of the way: Ive had a tiny bit of progress but nothing amazing, and im definetly not responding to "drugs" as others in my gym are, and i do know there are a few guys who actually are non responders, how likely is it to be one, i guess i just dont wanna realize it..

edit: you often hear on youtube etc that youd be shocked about how many guys in ur typical gym that actually uses something without looking like they do, its a bodybuilding forum so maybe not best place to ask, but i figured id do it here anyway

I hate the smell of a troll but here goes anyway...

You mentioned PR's but you need to list your training routine. You stated you "eat plenty because weight have(sic) gone up." Post up before and after pictures as well as your cycle. No one can give you advice without more details.

What is your training like?
Are you training specifically for hypertrophy?
Or are you maxing out on bench every monday?

I hate the smell of a troll but here goes anyway...

You mentioned PR's but you need to list your training routine. You stated you "eat plenty because weight have(sic) gone up." Post up before and after pictures as well as your cycle. No one can give you advice without more details.
Plus he's gotta post what he's taking and the amounts, is he only taking 200mgs of test a week?

Plus he's gotta post what he's taking and the amounts, is he only taking 200mgs of test a week?

I listed cycle in there too.

99% of the time it’s your diet and your training! Your diet definitely needs work! And what your typical weekly training look like. Hopefully it’s not just 2-3 days/week.
Cave

Lol I'm sorry but you lost me at cheese quesadilla...
I’ll throw them in as a snack occasionally late at night with some green chili’s cause they’re damn tasty, but that’s after eating all my daily macros

I’ll throw them in as a snack occasionally late at night with some green chili’s cause they’re damn tasty, but that’s after eating all my daily macros
Lol of course bro. It’s a good way to shove some extra calories in at the end of the day if you didn’t hit your macros but it shouldn’t be one of your 6-7 “meals” for the day.

From the things you say and the way you talk I guarantee that you’re going to the gym but not actually working out, just going through the motions.

My cousin was bitching to me the other day about how he had been working out for 3 years with no results, I told him it’s not possible if he’s actually pushing himself. He swore up and down he was and then he said he goes to planet fitness and started telling me about his 30lb squats because he doesn’t want to hurt himself.

Im just going to patiently wait for more info because I love these "steroids barely work for me" threads.
And that quesadilla at the bottom was the icing on the cake lol.

THere's always 2 crowds.
The "he ONLY looks like that because he's taking steroids...." Basically, gear works TOO WELL where it overrides every other factor in your life.
and now there's this...where people think steroids SHOULD override every other factor in your life.
The reality is that it's somewhere in the middle.

My gym seems to have has two types of "non-responders":

1. Naturally skinny ectomorphs that train extremely hard and are shockingly strong for their size, good diet doesn't even help (extremely small number of people)

2. People who train like lazy bastards, never sweat, never grunt, seem to max out now and then, are not strong, body never changes, can tell they have shit diet (extremely large number of people)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws