over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not responding to test

jbthumper

Registered
A few years ago I was on a dose of ugl test e 250mg a week and my test levels were still super low. I thought maybe bad test, I switched to prop and my levels raised.

Fast forward to doc prescribed trt. I was on 200mg every two weeks and my test levels came back at 152. (Oct.2017)

Then we switched to 200mg every 7 days. Test levels came back at 190. (Dec. 2017)

I increased the dosage to 300mg every week but used UGl that I have used and tested in the past. 300mg weekly of ugl (Test Cyp) put me in the high normal ranges in the past.

Retested this week (day after injection) and my level was 48.

Well understand most will say go back to pharm grade which, I am going to as I have a little stock of it now.

What other reasons could cause low levels. Even before when on the pharm grade my levels still should be higher off that dosage.

Estrogen was always in check.

Last edited:
The source of your test is the likely culprit. I can tell you that Pharmacom products are reliably good. The entire line...

The source of your test is the likely culprit. I can tell you that Pharmacom products are reliably good. The entire line...

That doesn't explain why his numbers are so low on prescription test too though

You have some physiological issue metabolizing testosterone.

Any medical history we should know of?

I have a friend who has Kleinfelder's syndrome, and he has to dose his testosterone a lot higher than regular TRT; and his free test levels levels are always lower. Due to the extra X Chromosome; building muscle for him is exceedingly difficult, and he gains fat easily. Just an individual case I wanted to point out here.

How often do you shoot it? more frequent injections might help. maybe you are a hyper metabolizer.

A few years ago I was on a dose of ugl test e 250mg a week and my test levels were still super low. I thought maybe bad test, I switched to prop and my levels raised.

Fast forward to doc prescribed trt. I was on 200mg every two weeks and my test levels came back at 152. (Oct.2017)

Then we switched to 200mg every 7 days. Test levels came back at 190. (Dec. 2017)

I increased the dosage to 300mg every week but used UGl that I have used and tested in the past. 300mg weekly of ugl (Test Cyp) put me in the high normal ranges in the past.

Well understand most will say go back to pharm grade which, I am going to as I have a little stock of it now.

What other reasons could cause low levels. Even before when on the pharm grade my levels still should be higher off that dosage.

Try 40mg Test prop eod
It sounds like you respond best to fast esters.
You can use a slin pin and do subQ injects. Many HRT docs push this.
Test prop is inexpensive and rarely faked.

I am thinking I will give the prop a try again.

I inject once a week, but even so shouldn't the levels be elevated the day after injection?

You have a low binding affinity, less intermolecular force between the ligand (test) and its receptor.

If he isn't responding to Prescription Test from a Pharmacy I doubt jumping on Pharmacom Test will do the trick.

Emeric had the most logical answer

Question 1. Did you had low test level before using any test?

Question 2. Did your MD tested your serum LH and FSH?, which are the hormones produced by the pituitary. If these are high, this means that the problem is with the testicles.

If they are low, the problem is with the pituitary.

It can be fixed both.

Question 3. How old are you?

This can be treated or fixed? If so, how?

thats not the problem. test not bound to receptors should still be flowing in blood.

sorry cant be any help op. i can only guess that you go through phases of not being able to cleave the ester.

been dealing with any heath issues? other meds you took on n off unrelated to aas? that possibly line up in a similar fashion to the time frame of your levels in any way?

hold on
r u fukn wit us?

This can be treated or fixed? If so, how?

First he need to restore the normal functions of the Hypothalamus, and he has to increase his testicle size to normal size or close is possible to the normal size.

Question 1. Did you had low test level before using any test?

Question 2. Did your MD tested your serum LH and FSH?, which are the hormones produced by the pituitary. If these are high, this means that the problem is with the testicles.

If they are low, the problem is with the pituitary.

It can be fixed both.

Question 3. How old are you?

1- yes I had low test levels prior to trt
2- yes and both are low.
3-37

Well after 4 weeks of 375 sustanon, eod shots. I retested and test level is 209 but LH and FSH are normal like I'm not even on anything. I seem to be putting on muscle and building strength as well.

Any ideas or suggested ways to go?

you could just go the opposite direction... take birth control and become a trap

it's becoming a rising trend in Sweden and the UK - where most native-born men don't have any response to testosterone.

you could just go the opposite direction... take birth control and become a trap

it's becoming a rising trend in Sweden and the UK - where most native-born men don't have any response to testosterone.
Hey slicey,

I met a girl yesterday who is pretty, intelligent and down to earth.

Just wanted to let you know...shocker I know [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hey slicey,

I met a girl yesterday who is pretty, intelligent and down to earth.

Just wanted to let you know...shocker I know [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

she's probably a guy who took loads of birth control

Here are my results.

Oct 2017 I was on Pharm Grade Test Cyp 200mg every 2 weeks (pinned 100mg once a week)
test levels 152

Until Dec 2017 Pharma Grade Test Cyp 200mg pinned once a week
test levels 190

Feb 2018 was on 300mg of UGL test cyp pinned once a week
test levels 48

March 2018 Past 4 weeks pinning EOD Sustanon for a weekly total of 375
test levels 209

Attachments

• 10-09-17 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 69
  • 12-18-17 results.pdf
    6 KB · Views: 63