over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not responding to test

mass4all

Newbies
is it possible for someone not to respond to test, when it has worked for them in the past? my first cycle i ran 600mg test with dbol and had excellent gains. about 4 and a half weeks ago i started 1000mg test e and 500mg deca. so far weight has only gone up 7 pounds. diet is on point as always, and so is training. Im wondering if my body isnt recognizing the drugs, because i have gotten zero symptoms of gyno and have not had to use an AI at all, which seems unusual for this dose. I used mlg gear for 4 weeks, now using fast muscleco. i know fastmuscleco is legit, so to see what would happen, from last thursday-now i injected 2g of test e. No increased weight gain, nipple sensitivity, etc.Tried searching online for answersbut have come up with nothing.

Post up a pic of you with your diet. I want to see this because you are using a shit load of gear and getting nearly nothing. Something is wrong and I doubt its the gear. You can respond poorly to test as everyone is different but EVERYONE will grow on over a gram of it in some way if your diet is good. If you think you don't respomd well to test, drop the dose to under 300 and increase other anabolics like deca to get more growth.

Try getting bloods done to to get test and estro levels. Those results will give a better idea where you stand

is it possible for someone not to respond to test, when it has worked for them in the past? my first cycle i ran 600mg test with dbol and had excellent gains. about 4 and a half weeks ago i started 1000mg test e and 500mg deca. so far weight has only gone up 7 pounds. diet is on point as always, and so is training. Im wondering if my body isnt recognizing the drugs, because i have gotten zero symptoms of gyno and have not had to use an AI at all, which seems unusual for this dose. I used mlg gear for 4 weeks, now using fast muscleco. i know fastmuscleco is legit, so to see what would happen, from last thursday-now i injected 2g of test e. No increased weight gain, nipple sensitivity, etc.Tried searching online for answersbut have come up with nothing.

Wow thats a carp load of gear!@ Something is not right here. Even if your diets not the best you should grow with that much gear in you. I would get blood work if I were you. Sorry to hear about that/////

i feel like all i get from 500-1000 test is acne, blurry lines (water retention), lethargy, appetite loss and high blood pressure lol.

tren on the other hand blows me straight up, gives me full muscle bellies, huge surges of energy, huge appetite and insane strength.

not everything is for everyone. i dont even get an increased libido from test, no matter if i run an AI with it or not. gear is legit.

i'd suggest you to run different AAS until you find what personally works best for you.

Most likely the gear is garbage...

Did you switch brands? (or use a different batch?)

What brand are you using?

Long esters hit everyone differently. Some can feel it as little as 2 weeks, some longer. Personally for me, I don't notice a big jump until about 4-5 weeks in. I would give it another week before you go into panic mode.

Long esters hit everyone differently. Some can feel it as little as 2 weeks, some longer. Personally for me, I don't notice a big jump until about 4-5 weeks in. I would give it another week before you go into panic mode.

Yep I agree. I would give it another week too. I usually dont notice anything from test e until about 5-6 week mark, then ill notice changes almost instantly over the next 2 weeks

I agree with Sity here. It usually takes me around 2 weeks to feel the gear. It may take you longer though. Plus you might have to find out what gear works best for you. Or again get blood work to make sure you dont have garbage. Or like Jay said Switch gear / brands.

So ur 4 weeks in?? Up 7 pounds. Not bad IMO. U can't assume ur gonna have gyno because u up ur dose a bit. I've never had gyno symptoms and I take 500 enanthate every other day week in week out month in month out year after year. Some peeps just don't covert like others. I'd say ur fine. Give it more time. Not magic. Takes time.

7lbs is good

It takes me 6 weeks exactly before I notice strength gains and other noticeable effects from Enanthate Stick in there and get more protein you'll grow

clearly I didnt read ANYTHING from that post LOL

I wish I could edit my response haha

Ya, that was pretty obvious lol!!

for the first 4 weeks i was using mlg gear. i had issues with their gear previously but decided to give them a go again. from last thursday i have been using fastmuscle co, which i know is always legit. not sure if this is a sign of the test and deca kicking in, but today i got some horrendous back pumps when i was doing legs, seriously crippling. i usually dont get them

diet is-
meal 1-
6 egg whites 2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal and 1-2 tbsp peanut butter

meal 2
2scoops whey
banana

meal 3
8oz ground beef
baked potato
veggies

meal4
2 scoops whey2 tbsp peanut butter
apple

meal 5
8 oz chicken
1 cup rice
veggies

meal 6
6oz beef
sweet potato

meal 7
peanut butter sandwich

meal8

2 scoops whey
2tbsp peanut butter

for the first 4 weeks i was using mlg gear. i had issues with their gear previously but decided to give them a go again. from last thursday i have been using fastmuscle co, which i know is always legit. not sure if this is a sign of the test and deca kicking in, but today i got some horrendous back pumps when i was doing legs, seriously crippling. i usually dont get them

diet is-
meal 1-
6 egg whites 2 whole eggs
1 cup oatmeal and 1-2 tbsp peanut butter

meal 2
2scoops whey
banana

meal 3
8oz ground beef
baked potato
veggies

meal4
2 scoops whey2 tbsp peanut butter
apple

meal 5
8 oz chicken
1 cup rice
veggies

meal 6
6oz beef
sweet potato

meal 7
peanut butter sandwich

meal8

2 scoops whey
2tbsp peanut butter

Maybe up your carbs per meal and see what happens

Something isn't right.this is you second cycle and u jumped to 1000mg
Test and deca and your not growing on top of that .
There's only 2variables 1 gear is fake!
2-your not eating enough

Something isn't right.this is you second cycle and u jumped to 1000mg
Test and deca and your not growing on top of that .
There's only 2variables 1 gear is fake!
2-your not eating enough

Or 3) he gained 7lbs in one month.

Are you cutting? How much do you weigh?

I think you can eat a lot more than that, on that much gear, without any worrying about getting fat. Go for it.

It's always a sign for me to eat more when I raise the dose even slightly and I'm tired or feel flat or nothing happens. I know Anabolics aren't the issue, so what else? Diet, recovery. To me, it means I'm not eating enough.

More AAS just seems to use up way more food. This is (IMO) why some guys say they can't gain weight on Tren. It's so strong, they don't realize how much more they can eat and utilize.

Or your gear is bad. But honestly, that's not much food for so much gear.

Hmmmm ... I'm going to have to think about that one.
bass.jpg

boa.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner