over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not responding to test

It's not your diet. The gear is junk

I am the same way. Test does hardly anything for me. I can be on 1g of test and I dont feel much different or notice much of a difference in gains than when I am on my TRT dose of 200mg.

The mlg was definitely junk. since posting this thread, i have noticed some more bloat hit me all of a sudden, which is a sign that my new gear is more potent

is it possible for someone not to respond to test, when it has worked for them in the past? my first cycle i ran 600mg test with dbol and had excellent gains. about 4 and a half weeks ago i started 1000mg test e and 500mg deca. so far weight has only gone up 7 pounds. diet is on point as always, and so is training. Im wondering if my body isnt recognizing the drugs, because i have gotten zero symptoms of gyno and have not had to use an AI at all, which seems unusual for this dose. I used mlg gear for 4 weeks, now using fast muscleco. i know fastmuscleco is legit, so to see what would happen, from last thursday-now i injected 2g of test e. No increased weight gain, nipple sensitivity, etc.Tried searching online for answersbut have come up with nothing.

sounds like you need a new source. test is under-dosed all the time, that or you may be injecting just vegetable oil. you would have at least side effects at those doses.

sounds like you need a new source. test is under-dosed all the time, that or you may be injecting just vegetable oil. you would have at least side effects at those doses.

I've had blood tests done on the test I was taking. At 250mg a week my bloodwork came back as "greater than 1500mg". But I still dont notice any difference from 1g or 250mg.

well i feel like an idiot now lol! im up another 5 lbs (obviously water) i think things are only going to get better. and to clarify, i have had great results from test in the past, definitely not a non responder. my conclusion is i was using underdosed gear, and now that i switched to a legit lab, results are going to come in.

well i feel like an idiot now lol! im up another 5 lbs (obviously water) i think things are only going to get better. and to clarify, i have had great results from test in the past, definitely not a non responder. my conclusion is i was using underdosed gear, and now that i switched to a legit lab, results are going to come in.

SO 12lbs in 5weeks? something is working

This happened to me before, mid-cycle I switched brands and just hit a wall. Thought I was burned out at first when I started losing strength and weight, but turned out it was fake amps that I got, sent them back to the sponsor for another brand and boom I was right back on where I left off.

FMC is good to go so I'm sure you'll have no difficulties from here on out.

FMC is definitely good to go. I was in your same boat a while back. Once i increased my cals even more it was like nigh and day.
I can take 1.5g of test and not need an AI

If that is 7 quality pounds with little water gain then that is great gains IMO. I used to gain 7 lbs in about 2 weeks though, but half of it would we water gain. Maybe your diet is right on and you've not picked up a lot of bloat. I would usually go mostly by the mirror and how my strength had picked up. If you haven't gained much strength in the gym then that stuff is either underdosed or just crap.

Long esters... That is why I love test prop and NPP. Very little wait.

Ah, long esters would hit me in less than 2 weeks. If you want to speed it up you can front load. No need IMO for short esters.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws