over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not sure how to word this question

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Not really sure how to get this question answered without it being deleted, but I will give it a try.

I have been on PM about 2 months now and just really getting into using compounds. I have been on TRT for about a year and I am planning my first blast towards the end of April.

I read all these threads, sponsors list, etc... about all these different products. People say try this, this will help with that, this will do this etc...

So my question is if you are not trying to go Pro in this sport are there certain products that you should not even mess with maybe due to the risk versus reward of the product? I mean as a new person of course I am wanting to look as well as possible as soon as possible, but seeing all these new things you can confused and not even know where to start. So I guess I am asking is there a way to breakdown products by what you are trying to accomplish. For example... You just want to gain a great looking body, so try these products, but don't worry about this, this or this.

Kind of a confusing question but basically I am just trying to narrow down my list of research I need to do. I have read a lot of people say if your not necessarily going Pro don't mess with insulin. So I automatically know there is no need for me to do research on it.

Hopefully someone can help me understand this or maybe give a list of kind of step ladder approach from product to product. Maybe it would help some of the newer guys like me realize, hey you don't even need to try this product without trying all this stuff first. I mean you don't want a newbie trying insulin just because he reads how well a Pro says it helps him. Because that pro knows a lot more about his body and the products and has experience versus a newbie who might just think if I use insulin I will look like a Pro.

theres a simpler rule

the more drugs you use, the more damage you'll do

theres no real safer steroid or drug, all drugs are dose dependent on there muscle building effects and side effects and everyone responds differently to different drugs

the only way you will know is when you try them

Weather you are trying to become a pro or not...I still suggest researching EVERYTHING...and as much as you can. I know..there is ALOT..it can be overwhelming at times. Its going to take years...years of research. And just when you think you know some...new products come out lol

It's not so much about what gear I would use or wouldnt use for the avg gym rat...its how I would use the gear and the dose that I would use for them. Some will say...well insulin and HGH are not needed! Others will say tren is not needed! Well everyone is different...what you would need to become a pro may be more or less then what I would need...or vise versa! I think its more about how the gear is used..and at the dose its used.

this is just my 2 ml worth about it tho...others may feel different.

risk vs reward.

do u have kids? do u want kids? do u want more kids?

are you doing it to "look good"? put on size? do a show?

a few questions that will help you decide what to take. I'm probably never going to do a show as I am very competitive and have to win. I won't win, I'm not delusional. I am missing 1/2 my quad and 1/2 my abs, so no chance. So I won't use slin and a lot of things that guys use to get "contest ready" UNLESS I do decide to give it a shot. I wouldn't do these compounds because I don't think the reward is worth the risk, for me

[don't misunderstand me-I'm not talking down to you-this is just 1man's opinion which may not be shared gy others]

well you know..depends on many variables. to offer cycle suggestions one would need to know more about you like: age-how much you're willing or have the time to devote to workin out/cardio etc-if you have any injuries/disabilities preventing you from certain excersise routines-you want to look good but by that do you mean slim/vascular look or heavy/muscular look-have you tried body enhancing supps before or will this be your first time etc?

you did say you're not interested in becoming a pro and want to stay away from what might be considered as harsher products. I mean you know basic T products with manageable sides are always a good start?

you also said you're looking for a list that would help you steer clear of harsher products-however for me anyway I need more info bout you.

For me, keeping my gear dose low, doing cardio and reasonable diet works best.
Otherwise I get too big a bloated. I did a blast once and went from 205 to 230 in less than 2 months. Yes Tren.

My advice as you are new to doing cycles and are not looking to compete.

Stick with the basics. They work and are more benign than the hard core.

Test, equip, dec. Mast. (winny kills my joints, but some love it)

I would stay away from GH until you see what the above changes bring. And then add it if you wish and you can handle the significant expense. Take an AI. If you add Deca, take Pramixole.

No orals, except maybe provirion at 25mg. No slin. Sides are a concern.

Peptides? Some are very good, but my suggestion is to go with IM AAS first. If you suddenly introduce 5+ new products, how can you tell what works and what doesnt.? And at what dose? You can not know. This way you will know what to do for your next blast.

You should respond very well to your first "blast". It wont take much. Be conservative.

Last edited:
Keep it simple. If you've never "blasted" before, why not have an ai on hand and just up your weekly test to 500mg for 10 weeks and see how your body reacts?

That alone will teach you a lot - have pre-cycle baseline #s for things like weight, bf, bp, heart rate, hematocrit/RBC, liver values etc... Repeat labs after your blast. Log everything mentioned, and also foods, lifts, moods, sleep, sexual function, are you bloated, and anything else you feel pertinent.

By taking these steps before, during, and after you will have a much better understanding of how your mind and body react to these powerful compounds.

Assuming you didn't have any issues with your blast, add a compound that will compliment your goals and hopefully not exasperate anything negative learned from the first... For example, if estrogen was a major issue, masteron would make a great complimentary addition. Did you get heavy androgenic sides (acne, hairless, prostate), but not much bloat and bp was good? Maybe nandrolone makes more sense.

Of course, any time you introduce new compounds, make sure you have any ancillarys on hand that might be needed for commonly known sides. And repeat the labs and logs each time to expand your understanding of your body.

Good luck brother!

Thanks for the answers guys. I did find that it took me a while to get my TRT dialed in so I know it takes some adjustment period.

For my first blast I am going to do a Test/MastE blast for 12 weeks. I do have Arimidex on hand as I also take it for my TRT protocol.

I am definately going to keep a log here and see how well I do. I am not looking to put on 20-25 lbs. Just wanting to cut down a little and maybe add a little LBM.

I just get so overwhelmed by seeing all these products and wondering what should I invest my time in researching, what goes with this, what goes with that. If you take this, you need to take this to counteract the sides, etc...

You guys know what I mean. I compare it to a tattoo apprenticeship. It takes years to learn the craft to become a great tattoo artist. No way your going to jump in and just start tattooing. So I guess bodybuilding is like that, you need somebody to walk you through it. You just can't jump in taking everything a Pro does.

Do all the research you can.

I stick with:
Test
NPP
Tren
Aromasin/Adex
Caber

Thanks for the answers guys. I did find that it took me a while to get my TRT dialed in so I know it takes some adjustment period.

For my first blast I am going to do a Test/MastE blast for 12 weeks. I do have Arimidex on hand as I also take it for my TRT protocol.

I am definately going to keep a log here and see how well I do. I am not looking to put on 20-25 lbs. Just wanting to cut down a little and maybe add a little LBM.

I just get so overwhelmed by seeing all these products and wondering what should I invest my time in researching, what goes with this, what goes with that. If you take this, you need to take this to counteract the sides, etc...

You guys know what I mean. I compare it to a tattoo apprenticeship. It takes years to learn the craft to become a great tattoo artist. No way your going to jump in and just start tattooing. So I guess bodybuilding is like that, you need somebody to walk you through it. You just can't jump in taking everything a Pro does.

Umm....a few questions:
How old are you? Is this doctor prescribed TRT or did you "self medicate"? Are you dedicated to your training and diet??

To be honest, If, and judging by your inquiry, big IF you are just looking for the aesthetics (or being the biggest/best gym rat), Diet, Training and a reasonable amount of test isn't fancy but gets the job done.
Sometimes its good to leave the sink in the kitchen

if you wanna play it as safe as possible.

test
deca
primo
anavar

there are a few more but i feel what you're looking for this will be just fine

You want to know the real secret?

Diet is everything there is not magical supplement that will make you look good.

Umm....a few questions:
How old are you? Is this doctor prescribed TRT or did you "self medicate"? Are you dedicated to your training and diet??

To be honest, If, and judging by your inquiry, big IF you are just looking for the aesthetics (or being the biggest/best gym rat), Diet, Training and a reasonable amount of test isn't fancy but gets the job done.
Sometimes its good to leave the sink in the kitchen

I will be 35 end of July. It is doctor prescribe. Was put on middle of April 2011. I am dedicated to training and diet. Training is 6 days a week, but Saturday is mainly fasted cardio and working out muscles like abs, forearms, lats, etc... I just hit the cardio for 30 minutes and then about 30-40 minutes of weights.

Diet is 2700 calories, 390g of Protein, 150g of Carbs, 50g of Fats. I have lost 16 pounds of weight, and 5% of BF since starting February 14, 2012. I am currently 6' and 245lbs. I started to try and lose some BF in order to reduce the sides of the compounds. I am currently at 16% BF. Going to try and drop at least another 3% before I start.

You want to know the real secret?

Diet is everything there is not magical supplement that will make you look good.

Not looking for magic. And believe me I know diet is the main thing. I have found over the years I can work out all I want, but if the diet is not as strict or more strict than the workout it will not work.

I will be 35 end of July. It is doctor prescribe. Was put on middle of April 2011. I am dedicated to training and diet. Training is 6 days a week, but Saturday is mainly fasted cardio and working out muscles like abs, forearms, lats, etc... I just hit the cardio for 30 minutes and then about 30-40 minutes of weights.

Diet is 2700 calories, 390g of Protein, 150g of Carbs, 50g of Fats. I have lost 16 pounds of weight, and 5% of BF since starting February 14, 2012. I am currently 6' and 245lbs. I started to try and lose some BF in order to reduce the sides of the compounds. I am currently at 16% BF. Going to try and drop at least another 3% before I start.

All sounds good so far...

If you can hold out until you get to 10% or less, you will most likely get much better results, as:

-you'll have a natural rebound from dieting, and
-estrogen sides should be considerably less.

Last edited:
[don't misunderstand me-I'm not talking down to you-this is just 1man's opinion which may not be shared gy others]

well you know..depends on many variables. to offer cycle suggestions one would need to know more about you like: age-how much you're willing or have the time to devote to workin out/cardio etc-if you have any injuries/disabilities preventing you from certain excersise routines-you want to look good but by that do you mean slim/vascular look or heavy/muscular look-have you tried body enhancing supps before or will this be your first time etc?

you did say you're not interested in becoming a pro and want to stay away from what might be considered as harsher products. I mean you know basic T products with manageable sides are always a good start?

you also said you're looking for a list that would help you steer clear of harsher products-however for me anyway I need more info bout you.

I will be 35 end of July. I am currently 6', 245lbs at 16% BF. My goal is to be about 225-230 at about 10% BF. I typically do cardio 5 days a week, my only fasted cardio day is Saturday morning. I workout 6 days a week. Each body part once a week. I hit the "neglected" muscles on Saturday like forearms, hip plexors/aductors etc... for about 30-40 minutes.

As far as the list goes, I will give you an example. The other day I saw T3, now I know I have seen people say use T3 with Clen, but then I see T4 and am just thinking to myself, I know what Clen does, and that your supposed to take T3 with it, but now what is this T4 and what does it go with or do you add it to the T3 and Clen. Just an example.

All sounds good so far...

If you can hold out until you get to 10% or less, you will most likely get much better results, as:

-you'll have a natural rebound from dieting, and
-estrogen sides should be considerably less.

Should I change my diet when I go on? I don't want to "balloon" up. I thought about maybe sticking with the same macros.

For me, keeping my gear dose low, doing cardio and reasonable diet works best.
Otherwise I get too big a bloated. I did a blast once and went from 205 to 230 in less than 2 months. Yes Tren.

My advice as you are new to doing cycles and are not looking to compete.

Stick with the basics. They work and are more benign than the hard core.

Test, equip, dec. Mast. (winny kills my joints, but some love it)

I would stay away from GH until you see what the above changes bring. And then add it if you wish and you can handle the significant expense. Take an AI. If you add Deca, take Pramixole.

No orals, except maybe provirion at 25mg. No slin. Sides are a concern.

Peptides? Some are very good, but my suggestion is to go with IM AAS first. If you suddenly introduce 5+ new products, how can you tell what works and what doesnt.? And at what dose? You can not know. This way you will know what to do for your next blast.

You should respond very well to your first "blast". It wont take much. Be conservative.

I agree, stick with the basics and play with dosages to see what u respond well to. My first cycle was sustanon250(organon) and just ran it at 250 a week. Was impressed with it, next I tried adding some deca. Had even better results for what I wanted. And the list goes on. I would keep it basic(2 componds) and do a low dose stack of test and maybe something like deca or EQ and see how your body responds.

I am definately always going to try and keep it simple when I do my blast. Can't wait to get started with it.

Can anybody direct me to a sponsor who carries HCG and where I can get some bacteriostatic water.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity