over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not sure this means anything.....

SZona

Featured Member
Registered
But it sure haunts me some nights.... Not sure I should be motivated or depressed.

What do the following have in common?

Mark Dugdale
Kris Dim
Mike Dragna
Jay Rowe
Lionel Brown
Marcus Haley
Ben White
Anthony Finnocciarro
Gus Carter
Vinny Galanti
Curtis Bryant
Shawn Rhoden
Grigori Atoyan
Erik Fankhouser
Mark Antonek
Jerome Ferguson
Abbas Khatami
PD Devers
:banghead:

Z

But it sure haunts me some nights.... Not sure I should be motivated or depressed.

What do the following have in common?

Mark Dugdale
Kris Dim
Mike Dragna
Jay Rowe
Lionel Brown
Marcus Haley
Ben White
Anthony Finnocciarro
Gus Carter
Vinny Galanti
Curtis Bryant
Shawn Rhoden
Grigori Atoyan
Erik Fankhouser
Mark Antonek
Jerome Ferguson
Abbas Khatami
PD Devers
:banghead:

Z
they all competed against you at some time or another and you probably beat them all at some time or another...LOL

They have all turned pro and at one time or another you have beaten them???

YUP! LOL! How frustrating is that? Some of them more than once. Granted some of them improved dramatically, but many looked pretty much the same. Kind of gets me to thinking.... 4 years break....maybe its time.

Z

Either you beat them all before like already said or health issues give up little help.... mm

Hey SZ good to see you posting again big guy!
Hope you have been doing well.

A List of who's-who there :headbang:
sounds like its getting close to time for some unfinished business :)

IF YOU STEPPED ONSTAGE AGAINST THEM,I WOULD STRONGLY CONSIDER GETTING MY ASS BACK ON STAGE CAUSE YOUR GOOD. IVE HAD STEP AWAY FROM A LOT OF THINGS ONLY TO COME BACK BETTER WITH A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.

YUP! LOL! How frustrating is that? Some of them more than once. Granted some of them improved dramatically, but many looked pretty much the same. Kind of gets me to thinking.... 4 years break....maybe its time.

Z

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

JM

LOL....looks like the competition dog is coming back to bite a lot of 'retirees' :D

Good luck in whatever path you choose SZona. I've seen your pics, you have a VERY well developed physique to give anybody a run for the win...as emphasized in the thread;)

If you don't mind, how old are you?

Good luck!

BMJ

LOL....looks like the competition dog is coming back to bite a lot of 'retirees' :D

Good luck in whatever path you choose SZona. I've seen your pics, you have a VERY well developed physique to give anybody a run for the win...as emphasized in the thread;)

If you don't mind, how old are you?

Good luck!

BMJ

Turned 36 this year. Did first pro qualifier at 25. First Top 5 at 26. 8 Times in the Top 6. 6 Times in the Top 5. 10 times in the Top 9. Have placed every spot 1-6. LOL. Just got burned out, discouraged and life kinda through me some unexpected curve balls.

Z

Z
HELL YES!!! DO IT BRO! HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. :headbang: :headbang:

HELL YES!!! DO IT BRO! HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS. :headbang: :headbang:

Just make sure you stay a Lightheavy. Unless I come back as a Super....HMMMM?;)

Z

How did it feel back up there John? Kinda miss it.

Z

LOL..well how did it feel for me....welllllll I suffered to make lightheavy like noone can imagine..BUT, going through the process....hard ass training in particular, is just something that I love...I know you do too, and when you have that competitive goal, you just kick it into another gear...

As for the results....well you know, still a subjective sport, and you can be on the good or bad end of that.....

So if you comeback....do it for yourself..not to please anybody else but yourself...and let the cards fall where they may...do it because you love it, and I am sure you will leave the next contest a happy man..

Personally, I think you could be a great super....you already have a super upper body, and with some added leg size, good night...you will be dry and hard around 230. You always come in condition, and I believe you were 222 at the NA if I remember correctly....no doubt you can be 230 ripped....the supers are hit and miss...some shows they look sick (this years USA), then some shows they are really soft with lots of missing parts....I'm telling you, a little more leg.....230 = lights out...just my opinion :)

JM

Honestly there have been days where I was 240+ in the gym totally diced. But as every bodbuilder knows....gym and stage are 2 different things. 2 days after my last show I was 232 and looked way better than I did onstage....If I comeback it will be as a super or not at all. Bringing up the legs is the key!

Z

IMO YOUR UPPER BODY WITH A LITTLE ADDED LEG YOUD BE HARD TO DEAL WITH.

zona.. its been time for a while now..;)

ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU HAD GREAT ARMS AND DELTS

Thanks guys. This has always been my home board and value tremendously the feedback I get here. If I were to break my physique down, I have always needed....wider shoulders, smaller waist, more sweep to my quads and better hams. Conditioning has never been a problem, arms, delts, traps, abs, calves, traps I confidently would put up against anyone. Suprisingly last few years off have served me well. Using present conditioning as a starting point I think I could come back bigger and better than ever. John, Abbas, PD, Jerome and others would be my inspiration!

Z

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner