over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not sure what to do about upcoming cycle options

suljin

Newbies
So I'm wondering what the best course of action is here.

I hired a trainer and hes a former mr USA, I think hes spot on in training, but a bit unknowledgable in the drugs. He had me on my first cycle:
Test Cyp Deca
Week 1 300 300
Week 2 300 400
Week 3 400 400
Week 4 500 500
Week 5 500 500
Week 6 500 400

Which from what I've read, is too short (esp for deca) and just odd. He said he was being cautious (I guess his trainer when he first started bodybuilding had him do an 18 week cycle, which fucked him up bad) So I can understand caution, but he seems to be preaching 4-6 week cycles, off 4-6 weeks, and repeat.

Now the issue is, I have a few options of what to do.

1) do I wait 4 weeks and start his cycle again like what hes going to tell me (and I think he wants to add dianabol)

or

2) Friend I recently met is selling me 10 weeks worth of test, 8 weeks of tren, and a bunch of winstrol. Hes suggesting I cut hard for summer so I can look good.I wanna get bigger, so I'm torn between those two options and

3) I also have been talking to a guy that is a bodybuilding coach and he thinks I have potential, and wants to have me run a cycle. He hasn't given much specifics but hes talked a lot of crap about the one I did run and said my trainer had no idea what hes doing blah blah blah. So I wouldn't start this guys' cycle for another month to month and half about. I'm guessing it would be an 8-10 week cycle as well.

I'm not sure if its safe to start cutting with my friends gear I'm getting (at a discount too since hes ordering as well and we get 20% off) and do that for a while and then jump to this coach's cycle once he lets me know what it is. I've heard of running cycles and then just dropping the test dose to a low amount between them for a few weeks and then going back to another cycle. Is that terrible, or would it be not a good idea in this situation?

I've tried to do some research on it but I've gotten conflicting views, and for this specific scenario I'm not sure what to take into account on top of what I've read.

I'm 28 by the way, 6'2" and about 220 now, @ 12% bf. Lifting seriously for about 3 years.

First thing I would say is you have to be able to trust your trainer. If you don't trust him on this then you will be second guessing everything he does which will lead to you taking advice from a dozen people which I can personally vouch for as a shitty idea.

I would drop him and reformulate a new course of action because you are already questioning basic stuff.

Well I like him in the gym, he does a great job of pushing me, and is very knowledgeable with techniques, form, odd things to adjust etc. Its just his drug knowlege (hes older, like 52 or something now).

Were my claims with him justified? Or have I just read shit data and have no reason to question what hes been putting me on, because from what I've read its a terrible drug program.

Other than that, I still don't know if I should just cut with my friends cycle (which seems relatively standard from what I've read) or what to do.

But you're right on some extent, I shouldn't question my trainer

Listen to your trainer. Why hire someone and then do your own thing.

I'm not doing my own thing, I'm questioning him. (Questioning others is how we advance, mind you)

How many of you would run a 6 week cycle, then off 4-6 weeks, and then run another one of test/deca? Because as far as I've been able to understand from researching and reading, thats a worthless cycle and a waste of deca.

Please, if I've been missinformed let me know

I would do 8 weeks min.

Sent from my phone using Test

8 weeks would be my minimum too.
But my question is -does he do 4-6 weeks then 4-6 weeks off, then repeat?
I couldnt tell from your initial posting.

I guess the next thing I want to know is so far have you been happy with the progress you have made with this trainer?

If yes, then keep going and dont worry about taking more or longer cycles, if your getting results thats what counts.

Does he as in himself take/use? No hes like 52 and not really on anything anymore other than low low doses to maintain his T since his bodybuilding killed it.

Does he have me? Thats his plan, 6 on, 4-6 off, repeat.

It was my first cycle, so I don't have much to compare it to. I went from about 202 13%bf to 214 at about 15% bf because I kept eating far more than I should have at times. No clue if thats considered pretty good in 6 weeks, or not :-/

Just seems like an odd cycle, esp with deca since my understanding is it needs about 10+ weeks to really have any effect.

Does he as in himself take/use? No hes like 52 and not really on anything anymore other than low low doses to maintain his T since his bodybuilding killed it.

Does he have me? Thats his plan, 6 on, 4-6 off, repeat.

It was my first cycle, so I don't have much to compare it to. I went from about 202 13%bf to 214 at about 15% bf because I kept eating far more than I should have at times. No clue if thats considered pretty good in 6 weeks, or not :-/

Just seems like an odd cycle, esp with deca since my understanding is it needs about 10+ weeks to really have any effect.

Considering it was your first cycle I would simply follow his advice. I mean later on when you are more advanced, but just because some other people say thats not long enough etc...doesnt mean much when you are just starting out. Some people may have also suggested that you just run test alone your first cycle, hes got you on 2 compounds.
Best bet is to keep on doing what hes got you doing. And eating what hes laid out, you are paying him for the plan after all.

So I'm wondering what the best course of action is here.

I hired a trainer and hes a former mr USA, I think hes spot on in training, but a bit unknowledgable in the drugs. He had me on my first cycle:
Test Cyp Deca
Week 1 300 300
Week 2 300 400
Week 3 400 400
Week 4 500 500
Week 5 500 500
Week 6 500 400

Which from what I've read, is too short (esp for deca) and just odd. He said he was being cautious (I guess his trainer when he first started bodybuilding had him do an 18 week cycle, which fucked him up bad) So I can understand caution, but he seems to be preaching 4-6 week cycles, off 4-6 weeks, and repeat.

Now the issue is, I have a few options of what to do.

1) do I wait 4 weeks and start his cycle again like what hes going to tell me (and I think he wants to add dianabol)

or

2) Friend I recently met is selling me 10 weeks worth of test, 8 weeks of tren, and a bunch of winstrol. Hes suggesting I cut hard for summer so I can look good.I wanna get bigger, so I'm torn between those two options and

3) I also have been talking to a guy that is a bodybuilding coach and he thinks I have potential, and wants to have me run a cycle. He hasn't given much specifics but hes talked a lot of crap about the one I did run and said my trainer had no idea what hes doing blah blah blah. So I wouldn't start this guys' cycle for another month to month and half about. I'm guessing it would be an 8-10 week cycle as well.

I'm not sure if its safe to start cutting with my friends gear I'm getting (at a discount too since hes ordering as well and we get 20% off) and do that for a while and then jump to this coach's cycle once he lets me know what it is. I've heard of running cycles and then just dropping the test dose to a low amount between them for a few weeks and then going back to another cycle. Is that terrible, or would it be not a good idea in this situation?

I've tried to do some research on it but I've gotten conflicting views, and for this specific scenario I'm not sure what to take into account on top of what I've read.

I'm 28 by the way, 6'2" and about 220 now, @ 12% bf. Lifting seriously for about 3 years.

The Test is fine...not sure you are going to get that much out of running Deca like that except Deca Dick! Deca stays active longer than Test. But, to each his own!

The Test is fine...not sure you are going to get that much out of running Deca like that except Deca Dick! Deca stays active longer than Test. But, to each his own!

Yup, thats sorta what I thought too, I'd read that it was generally wasted if used much shorter than 10 weeks. There's just so much info out there, its hard to process whats true and whats more important to follow than other guides etc.

Random side question, Tren is amazing from what I hear. But I've read people say that once they use it, they basically don't get shit gains unless they use it in every cycle after that. Should I delay using tren for a while till I find diminishing returns on lighter cycles?

Yup, thats sorta what I thought too, I'd read that it was generally wasted if used much shorter than 10 weeks. There's just so much info out there, its hard to process whats true and whats more important to follow than other guides etc.

Random side question, Tren is amazing from what I hear. But I've read people say that once they use it, they basically don't get shit gains unless they use it in every cycle after that. Should I delay using tren for a while till I find diminishing returns on lighter cycles?

I always used a Tren/Prop cutting cycle with Clenbuterol. But, I only pinned Tren EOD. So, I never had that issue and did not run that cycle for extended time periods! 6 weeks was really all I ever wanted to harden. Pinning Tren/Prop EOD definitely go with a smaller gauge pin, or you will be sore.

I would cut that Deca down to 200 mg every other week!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131