over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not Sure what to do with the D-bol

mulldog

Registered
Ok thanks for looking at my post. I have a quick question that yet has been plagueing me for a few days now. Basically im about to start my cycle consisting of 250mg of test E per weekfor 8 weeks and 25mgs of d-bol a day for 3 weeks.
My problem is that my d-bol tablets are 40mgs per tab so im sortof left in the dust on what to do about dosing. I figured i could split them in half and take 1 half per day or something but that would only be around 20mg. I would like to evenly spread out the intake of the d-bol throughout the day. I figured that i could split the d-bol into 4 pieces giving me these littles tiny ass things smaller than half a bb for a bb gun. Or another option would be to split the tablet in half and take 1 half in the morning and 1 in the after noon for a total of 40mgs per day. Im not sure what to do here so any help would be greatly appreciated. I think my body responds quite well to the d-bol as i took half of a tablet just to make sure i wouldnt die and everything went A ok!:)
Thanks

Last edited:
If you are only going to take d-bol for 3 weeks, I would just go ahead and take 40 mgs ED.

Oh, and I would take the test for 10 weeks and up the dose to 500 mgs.

JohnnyPro said:
If you are only going to take d-bol for 3 weeks, I would just go ahead and take 40 mgs ED.
So you think that 40mgs per day would come with its fair share of sides or would it be ok you think? I took 1 tablet just to see how my body would respond to it and honestly i didnt even think that it did anything. And as for the test i have a 10ml vial that looks overfilled which is 250mg/ml. So 10 weeks could be an option but it would have to be 250mg. Unless i did 2 shots per week but than that would be 500mgs pers week for only 5 weeks. As for the d-bol i have 100 40 mg tabs. I also have 50mg tabs of winstrol but am not sure what to do with that?

grumpy69 said:
Test at 250mg/wk for 8 weeks is not going to do much. I would suggest either you get another vial of the test and do at least 500mg/wk for at least 10 weeks, or not do this cycle at all.

I agree, get more test and do it right. You shouldn't have any sides to speak of with the d-bol at 40 mgs per day. Just drink lots of water and take a liver protectant like milk thistle.

A lot of people on this board know a whole lot more than me but in my experience I think it is best to get the most out of the least amount of AAS, safer and for the future you have more options with dosing. I dont know if this is your first cycle and I dont know how big you are, I am 5'7" and was about 170lbs my first cycle. I took 250mg of test only and grew considerably.
I would say if you are new to the sauce, 250mg per week is fine, (do 10 weeks though), especially if you are gonna kickstart with Dbol.
Now for the Dbol, for the same reasons as above I would say run it at 20mg per day so split your tab in half, or like you said split in quarters so u take 10mg twice per day. I split up my dosing throughout the day myself but people who take their orals in one shot each day tell me they get the same results as spliting it so u decide. I say 20 mg per day because Dbol is strong stuff, first time I used it I did 30mg per day, in 3 weeks I was 15 lbs heavier!, I know its water but still...20mg per day for 4 weeks will be perfect if you are new to gear. With the test for 10 weeks thats a nice cycle. If you are very big ie; 6ft or more u may wanna up the dose - a little. And remember your eating and training need to be perfect, if they are the doses I recomended should put your bodyweight up really well, you can keep the higher doses for your future cycles. You should be looking to have nice quality gains each cycle you run, if after a cycle once all the water weight is gone you are 5-10lbs heavier then in my opinion you did great, bodybuilding takes a long time, you can't rush things, solid, steady gains are the key to longevity with what u are doing. Peace. - and make sure you are ready with PCT...

MrWannabe said:
A lot of people on this board know a whole lot more than me but in my experience I think it is best to get the most out of the least amount of AAS, safer and for the future you have more options with dosing. I dont know if this is your first cycle and I dont know how big you are, I am 5'7" and was about 170lbs my first cycle. I took 250mg of test only and grew considerably.
I would say if you are new to the sauce, 250mg per week is fine, (do 10 weeks though), especially if you are gonna kickstart with Dbol.
Now for the Dbol, for the same reasons as above I would say run it at 20mg per day so split your tab in half, or like you said split in quarters so u take 10mg twice per day. I split up my dosing throughout the day myself but people who take their orals in one shot each day tell me they get the same results as spliting it so u decide. I say 20 mg per day because Dbol is strong stuff, first time I used it I did 30mg per day, in 3 weeks I was 15 lbs heavier!, I know its water but still...20mg per day for 4 weeks will be perfect if you are new to gear. With the test for 10 weeks thats a nice cycle. If you are very big ie; 6ft or more u may wanna up the dose - a little. And remember your eating and training need to be perfect, if they are the doses I recomended should put your bodyweight up really well, you can keep the higher doses for your future cycles. You should be looking to have nice quality gains each cycle you run, if after a cycle once all the water weight is gone you are 5-10lbs heavier then in my opinion you did great, bodybuilding takes a long time, you can't rush things, solid, steady gains are the key to longevity with what u are doing. Peace. - and make sure you are ready with PCT...
Thanks everyone for all the information!
I am currently 6'2 170lbs
I am planning on eating extremly healthy and consuming around 3000-4000 calories per day and about 200g of protein via shakes and lean meat.
The protein powder that i am going to use will be Isopure Protein and Goat Whey protein. As well as a weightgainer consiting of musclejuice, cytogainer, and nitrotech mixed all together.
So i was thinking as a first cycle
250mg of Test Enanathate for 10weeks
20-40mg of D-bol for about 4 weeks
Sound good? Also how would this work out. If i took 20mgs of d-bol ED and then after a week upped the dose?
thanks again!

hey mulldog, your 6'2 and 170. I dont know how old u are but u got a lot of growing to be done on your frame. If your under 23, seriously dont touch any gear. I would go no higher than 30 mg with Dbol and get another bottle of test, run for 12 weeks at 375mg a week. Try to go a touch higher with the protein. Eating is probably where u need to focus the most. Eat good whole food and like u said u will need to drink some meals too in order to ingest the intake of nutrients u need to grow in one day. Eating what is needed to stimulate growth is the hardest part in my opinion, good luck, peace.

mulldog said:
Ok thanks for looking at my post. I have a quick question that yet has been plagueing me for a few days now. Basically im about to start my cycle consisting of 250mg of test E per weekfor 8 weeks and 25mgs of d-bol a day for 3 weeks.
My problem is that my d-bol tablets are 40mgs per tab so im sortof left in the dust on what to do about dosing. I figured i could split them in half and take 1 half per day or something but that would only be around 20mg. I would like to evenly spread out the intake of the d-bol throughout the day. I figured that i could split the d-bol into 4 pieces giving me these littles tiny ass things smaller than half a bb for a bb gun. Or another option would be to split the tablet in half and take 1 half in the morning and 1 in the after noon for a total of 40mgs per day. Im not sure what to do here so any help would be greatly appreciated. I think my body responds quite well to the d-bol as i took half of a tablet just to make sure i wouldnt die and everything went A ok!:)
Thanks

split AM/PM and take daily for 4-6wks.

thanks everyone. Well first off getting another vial of test isnt an option for me so im gunna either have to run 250mg for 10 weeks or 500mg for 5 weeks. Those are my options. As for the d-bol i think i will split the pill in half and take it in 2 doses. am/pm fro about 4 weeks. I mean i do have some oral winstrol tabs that are 50mg each but im not sure where to incorporate them into the cycle.

mulldog said:
thanks everyone. Well first off getting another vial of test isnt an option for me so im gunna either have to run 250mg for 10 weeks or 500mg for 5 weeks. Those are my options. As for the d-bol i think i will split the pill in half and take it in 2 doses. am/pm fro about 4 weeks. I mean i do have some oral winstrol tabs that are 50mg each but im not sure where to incorporate them into the cycle.
6'2 170 u need to eat eat eat eat eat and eat eat eat eat eat and eat more!! as far as the gear goes, is this ur first cycle? or should i say first real cycle? bc if so, runnin at low dose is not a bad idea at all, very smart move actually. and if needed u can always bump up. alot of diff veiws on this subject tho

balla06 said:
6'2 170 u need to eat eat eat eat eat and eat eat eat eat eat and eat more!! as far as the gear goes, is this ur first cycle? or should i say first real cycle? bc if so, runnin at low dose is not a bad idea at all, very smart move actually. and if needed u can always bump up. alot of diff veiws on this subject tho
Yes this is my first cycle and i was planning on running the doses so low just to get the feel of things. Once i establish how my body reacts to gear i will then determine what i need to do from then.
Thanks thus far for all the info.

mulldog said:
Yes this is my first cycle and i was planning on running the doses so low just to get the feel of things. Once i establish how my body reacts to gear i will then determine what i need to do from then.
Thanks thus far for all the info.
whats ur age bro? and there is nothin wrong if this is ur first cycle for runnin around 300mg a week of test. see where ur body stands and reacts and go from there

balla06 said:
whats ur age bro? and there is nothin wrong if this is ur first cycle for runnin around 300mg a week of test. see where ur body stands and reacts and go from there
I am 23. Been lifitng for about 6 years and havent really found anything that has worked for me so ive decided to give aas a go. So yeah im thinkin since my test is 250mg/ml and ive only got 10ml of it i should do it till its gone once per week for 10 weeks. with the additional d-bol. i thought for a first cycle that would be just fine. Im not tryin to do any hardcore shit or anything but just a test sortof thing. I am also fully aware of what i need to do while on the cycle such as eating etc so i know im ready.

mulldog said:
I am 23. Been lifitng for about 6 years and havent really found anything that has worked for me so ive decided to give aas a go. So yeah im thinkin since my test is 250mg/ml and ive only got 10ml of it i should do it till its gone once per week for 10 weeks. with the additional d-bol. i thought for a first cycle that would be just fine. Im not tryin to do any hardcore shit or anything but just a test sortof thing. I am also fully aware of what i need to do while on the cycle such as eating etc so i know im ready.
well what i got to say ur not gna like. if u have been lifting RIGHT and eating propper for 6 years meanin not jus goin tot he gym and doin some curls and tricep work outs like most the tools in my gym, u would not be 6'2 at 170lbs bro. i HONESTLY think that u r jumpin the gun and u should re think everything. get a set diet and training plan out and follow that for a good year and see what u gain. juice is not the answer its only goin to hinder u in the future if u go this route. BUT if u must then thats a good place to start. but my advice to u is, read read read and read more! u have alot to learn brutha, it shows in ur post. im not doggin u at all so dont take offense, jus givin my 2cc thats all

best o fluck to u bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner