advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not sure when to do my first cycle? What do you guys think?

Stato11

Registered
Hiya guys, so I've been doing alot of research on cycling and when to start etc..

Basically my question is based on what I've written below what do you guys think my best option would be?

I started lifting at 16 years old and 118lbs, I'm now 17 nearly 18 and at 162lbs last time I weighed in. I've been considering starting a cycle however when I go on I plan to cycle for at least a couple of years, until recently I was planning to get to 180ish and try and max out (or so i thought) and then try and get to about 200lbs with gear. I'm thinking id by 18 or 19 by the time I would be 180ish, is that too young? Please bare in mind I don't plan to compete as a bodybuilder but a physique competitor.

However now I am thinking I will do about 3 more years before jumping on the juice as alot of my training has not been serious. I am now planning to try and get to 200lbs naturally, I'm aware this would take years of training to achieve, but I've read alot its good to build up a good base first. I just know a few people who have started using quite young and have been very curious and has made me really want to start however I don't know if it would be the right thing to do!

What do you guys think? I appreciate any advice!

Last edited:
I think you should wait until your 19 or 20

I don't believe in the crap about starting at a young age can be damaging to you, look at all the people who started young! Alexey lesukov, Lee priest, Jay cutler, Dexter jackson, Branch warren

They all started young and it worked out pretty well for them, but I do believe in at least 5 years of solid training before jumping on gear and have a proper diet that you can stick too and afford.

Also if your going to go on, make sure its something you can afford to do and not just fuck it off half way through, its much better to make your first cycle last and make it something awesome. Im sure a lot of guys on here will tell you to wait until your 24-25 when half of them started at 18 and did craploads themselves.

:)

Yeah I know man neither do I, thats not really what I'm worried about I just don't want to waste my natural gains before I start!

I would probably be about 20/21 with 5 years of training, but to be honest I will probably be close to 200lbs by then anyway haha

Post pics and people can judge if your anywhere near ready?

Sounds like you should get your diet and training on point because you're in that natural growth stage age wise. I would try and maximize the next 2 years to see what kind of a base you can get and then when all else fails turn to PEDs after researching. I waited till mid 20's personally and to be honest I wish I had started a little earlier but oh well.

Good luck.

Well it seems like you are a smart kid and you know you should wait from what I am reading. you gained 44 pounds ina little over a year. Keep doing what you re doing. Your nat test levels are probally taking off now as you mature so take advantage of it. You can start anytime and you are still making very good gains now. Why risk shutting that down???????
When its time to cycle if ever you will. you can do that at anytime.

Peace

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner