over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOT TO HARP ON DC BUT...

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Since i just started this training, how would you guys feel, especially DC) about me posting update pics every couple of weeks or so? Actually im thinking this wouldnt be a bad idea to have a bunch of people keep up a "progress" thread. what do you think?

Since i just started this training, how would you guys feel, especially DC) about me posting update pics every couple of weeks or so? Actually im thinking this wouldnt be a bad idea to have a bunch of people keep up a "progress" thread. what do you think?

I'm down..

Last edited:
a) I dont think the guys on this board really want to hear anymore about DC training.

b) Unless your contest dieting, what kind of differences do you expect to see every 2 weeks in offseason training? Every 6 months? Then maybe you would see a difference.

c) Im not sold that you should even be doing my methods.....you seemed like you were doing them all wrong in that other post you wrote. Alot of people on this board can learn from 3 guys on this board (off the top of my head) that have gone thru the trenches with me....and thats to pay attention to Dusty, Franco, and Dave Smith have to say on the subject.

d) I dont mean to be an ass to people on this when you see me try to get guys doing some other kind of training but its truly not for everyone, it really isnt....and when you already are saying things like "am i doing enough" I already know that you dont have the 'fortitude' to attack this stuff like it needs to be attacked. Its for certain kinds of individuals and not for everyone. I doubt there is one hardcore training guy in this forum who is 35 years old who thinks he trained harder at 18 years old than he is at 35.

Eighteen to Twenty Two year olds think they are bad to the bone and take 315lbs and get 7 reps with 2 of those at the end being sputtering reps with help from their buddy.....and get up and think they are badass

Thirtyfive year olds take that same 315 lbs and G R I N D out 10-11 reps with it by THEMSELVES because they have an inner willpower and fortitude that is self learned over the years.

****Thats not a reflection on you, just a generalization.

If Franco Dusty or Dave wanted to put up pics or vids of themselves doing this, Id be fine with it.....im not keen on you doing it from some of your comments over the last few days.....I can tell your not getting the mindset....I dont mean that as a putdown....but this truly isnt a "jump on the bandwagon" kind of thing because everyone else is doing it. Its a "oh I understand what this guy is trying to do.....ok, I see what its about now" kind of thing.

So my answer is no, im not too keen on it because i dont think you are getting it

Last edited:
I mean theres a ton of guys on this board that are in incrdebile shape, weve all seen the posts with theyre contest photo's. id like to see some stuff from us members that arent in that kind of shape or size YET! its only recently that ive seen all the mistakes ive been making with my training and hopefully ive corrected them. I mean Damn, i look like i spend my time in the gym, but the prgoress that i made in the past 10 tears, is only about 40 lbs of muscle, how much time did i waste!?! And i certianly dont look like Hiens Sr. or Phil or tp4u, and i think it would be really cool to watch everyones hard work paying off.

I'm old, some call me a dinosaur. I'm not a dinosaur. I keep hammering it out at the gym like a beast. DC is right-many young kids don't want to pay their dues to learn this craft the way the pros do. Too many think they are gonna look like a pro after a 3 month cycle and fail to see the true reality of bodybuilding.

I mean theres a ton of guys on this board that are in incrdebile shape, weve all seen the posts with theyre contest photo's. id like to see some stuff from us members that arent in that kind of shape or size YET! its only recently that ive seen all the mistakes ive been making with my training and hopefully ive corrected them. I mean Damn, i look like i spend my time in the gym, but the prgoress that i made in the past 10 tears, is only about 40 lbs of muscle, how much time did i waste!?! And i certianly dont look like Hiens Sr. or Phil or tp4u, and i think it would be really cool to watch everyones hard work paying off.

your still not understanding dante, and im not speaking for him. but first thing is you still dont even seem to quite understand the concept yet, let alone have mentality you need for this training. second thing is...the best place to learn the above mentioned things are @ intensemuscle. go over there and READ first ask questions LAST. you can even start a journal so you can get the input of other dc'ers. there is so much more you need to understand before you even attempt a dc workout. IMO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131