over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not too happy with my prescribed "TRT"

Dumb thing to post. Totally depends on bf level, look, etc.

Eh, he's just having a bad day, or some people just like to bicker. Doesn't bother me one bit, I'm laughing at a youtube video while posting this. The irony is, Mr. Firzchivalry just insulted a 185lb Frank Zane by insinuating that if that is all he weights, he must have some terrible genetics. You just have to look at these things with a sense of humor :)

Do you have pics of your watery look on 300mg test? Understandable if you don't want to post. Just helps to give an idea.

I totally got your point. There are posters on here who just grumpily flip out or who seem to essentially just search for these particular threads to say the same thing over and over again. "That's not trt, etc.!".

Last edited:
The irony is, Mr. Firzchivalry just insulted a 185lb Frank Zane by insinuating that if that is all he weights, he must have some terrible genetics.

Exactly, except it wasn't me, lol. I was 180 and people on here were estimating above 200lbs. All about the look you are going for.

Last edited:
Do you have pics of your watery look on 300mg test? Understandable if you don't want to post. Just helps to give an idea.

I totally got your point. There are posters on here who just grumpily flip out or who seem to essentially just search for these particular threads to say the same thing over and over again. "That's not trt, etc.!".

I do but I'm covered in really obvious tattoos and due to my job I have no social media and try to stay low online.

But to give you an example, on 200mg of testosterone, if I add in 200mg of Masteron, within a week I drop an inch off my waist.... no change in diet, or anything. My face looks different enough that I get comments as well. That's just how much water I hold, with my estrogen kept around 22-25 with an AI.

So I have a really small frame, my body just isn't designed to hold a ton of mass. For years I tried to work against this with tons of Deca etc. and I just looked terrible, I'm trying to not fight against that anymore. It took me about 3 years to re-adjust my whole lifestyle to stay at 6-10% body fat all year, now that I'm there, I just want to focus on staying as dry looking as possible. Winstrol is my absolute favorite for a small blast here and there but it's the cruise I'm trying to perfect.

I was down with 200mg of Masteron until I started reading a lot about how it's quite a bit worse for your lipids and blood pressure than testosterone. And that's what I'm engrossed in at the moment, because like I said, I KNOW I'm taking a few years off my life and I'm ok with it, but I do want to minimize it, so if Masteron is that bad, I have an open-mind, I'm willing to stick to 100mg of test.

Exactly, except it wasn't me, lol. I was 180 and people on here were estimating above 200lbs. All about the look you are going for.

My bad, sir! Yeah I don't claim to be big at all, but at least 3-5 times per week I get asked If I'm a bodybuilder, if I compete, people come up to me to touch my arms etc. (RUDE!!!), so after two decades, I've done a lot wrong, but I've also done something right.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear