YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

not training or eating(great) till jan 1st.......

300kgdeadlift

Registered
i considering not training( as im only training 1/2 a week atm ) and eating is not that great tbh....think i need a break etc as been full on for 8 months straight..

so would it be ok to sorta not do it for 2/3 weeks till jan 1st then get back to it....

reason i ask is i want to save money and spend the month wage on gear etc....

surely i wouldnt loose much muscle? and if i did it would come back from muscle mem and gear? gear would be test,tren,cutting stack thing (think winny/var/something else lol)

i do nothing during week also no phsycial activity ....so i just sleep/sit around lol...almost like being in jail realy

Sounds like you are trying to make excuses, you either train and eat clean or dont train and eat like shit. If you come off and stop training and stop eating good you WILL lose some muscle...

i considering not training( as im only training 1/2 a week atm ) and eating is not that great tbh....think i need a break etc as been full on for 8 months straight..

so would it be ok to sorta not do it for 2/3 weeks till jan 1st then get back to it....

surely i wouldnt loose much muscle? and if i did it would come back from muscle mem and gear? gear would be test,tren,cutting stack thing (think winny/var/something else lol)

i do nothing during week also no phsycial activity ....so i just sleep/sit around lol...almost like being in jail realy

I tried that once, told myself I would stop just between Thanksgiving and Christmas, then I extended it one more week until New Years, then you know that three day weekend in January MLK day? yeah I will go until then. Well long story short, I got back into it in July and felt like crap, looked like shit and pretty much was miserable. I like excuses but I love working out and getting bigger. It depends on what you want:D

This reminds me of the upcoming influx of "Resolutioners" that will be clogging up the gym January and February,Ah great :banghead:

theres no set rules when it comes to this shit...if you feel like taking time off take time off...nothing wrong with that

i agree that a 7-10 day rest is good every so often.then you should get feelin like o.k thats it time to hit it again.its probably your central nervous system tellin you to take a break.go with it.peace:star-:ars

im gonan be taking a week off of weights soon. Ill keep up the cardio though.

So then what would you be taking a break from???

Sorta?

Glad you have your priorities set straight

I dunno...3 weeks is a LONG time to stop cold turkey, it's a real gamble.

Mom must be proud!

Last edited:
Nothin wrong with rest. I would still eat well perhaps not quite as strict through the holidays. Not only do I believe there is nothing wrong with a week or two of rest, I have always found myself to be a tad stronger, and much more motivated after a short layoff. While you may lose some stamina in lifts, not much overall strength should be lost if at all. And whatever is lost will be gained back in a matter of just a few workouts. Just my opinion not that it matters

Tonight will be my first time in a gym in nearly a month.

Right now i'm an out of shape piece of crap.

However, my layoff was forced. Right after Thanksgiving, i developed walking pnuemonia, and then a week later I sprayned my neck - which developed into severe headaches and neck pain.

The time off has helped me recover nicely, but the hit ive taken as far as lost muscle, absolutely sucks.

If you need to take time off, take a week. If you take more, you will regret it.

Besides, if your healthy, a week will do wonders for you. Anymore than that and you will regret it.

Everytime I take a few day off from the gym, when I return I remember how blessed we are to be able to go the gym and enjoy what we do.

Peace

I am also having a few weeks off over the holidays.

a break is good, usually come back stronger and after a week or so of being back in the same you look the same as before if not better.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws