over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nothing from Proviron

swim15

Registered
Anyone else get this? Running some bought directly from a pharmacy in Greece, up to 100mg a day now alongside some test and EQ and haven't noticed a thing. Been the same with UGLs but figured legitimate pharm may be different. Anyone else?

Anyone else get this? Running some bought directly from a pharmacy in Greece, up to 100mg a day now alongside some test and EQ and haven't noticed a thing. Been the same with UGLs but figured legitimate pharm may be different. Anyone else?

100mgs is a considerable amount.. How long have you been running them?

You haven't noticed an increase with libido, or random erections?

Proviron works on some n does dick on some . If it fails buy some masteron . Prop or ethanate run it at 400mg-600mg per week ull be the hulk with hardon and a isattiable appetite for twat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats all it did for me, huge libido increase.

I've been on it for about 10 weeks now, about to stop, and honestly the libido increase has leveled out. So really I'm just taking the pills for...nothing? Masteron is def better for actual physical results.

I run proviron a few times and honestly its so mild along side with other aas its really hard to determine if it does anything worthwhile, from my experience. Masteron however it a different animal. That one I get a good sense of wellbeing, more hardness if lean enough and libido ehhh thats questionable.

100mgs is a considerable amount.. How long have you been running them?

You haven't noticed an increase with libido, or random erections?

Eh something like 4-6 weeks but about to drop it and nope.

Currently off-season from a comp 10 weeks ago. About 240 and maybe 10-12%, all abs clearly visible but nothing crazy.

Never noticed a thing from mast either besides hair falling out but my friends love the stuff.

Eh something like 4-6 weeks but about to drop it and nope.

Currently off-season from a comp 10 weeks ago. About 240 and maybe 10-12%, all abs clearly visible but nothing crazy.

Never noticed a thing from mast either besides hair falling out but my friends love the stuff.

Hearing your feedback is a true testament that proviron is not for everyone..Im a bit shocked that you didnt respond to mast either..

Honestly at this point, don't even trouble shot it, just don't waste anymore of your hard earned money on it again..at 100mgs you should definitely have increased libido, if anything, over active and a bit excessive.. It's so cheap in greece so it's definitely legit...

what other compounds you on?

Hearing your feedback is a true testament that proviron is not for everyone..Im a bit shocked that you didnt respond to mast either..

Honestly at this point, don't even trouble shot it, just don't waste anymore of your hard earned money on it again..at 100mgs you should definitely have increased libido, if anything, over active and a bit excessive.. It's so cheap in greece so it's definitely legit...

what other compounds you on?

Yea haha it was hella cheap in Greece as were some other goodies but I just switched over from test/1-test to test/eq at the moment

In most people it dose absolutely fuck all. Its an outdated compound that can be used for a labido increase with exogenous Test or without in non-Test cycles.

Use an AI and control estrogen, don't rely on DHT derived steroids.

There's your answer..... and IMO like most here stating that Proviron did nothing for them.....i'm guessing their bodyfat is just too high to see the benefits... 10-12%.... get to 7 or 8% then try it.... I bring it in 4 weeks out and love it... Its not something that will give one DRAMATIC results but it will polish you off........10-12% is not fat by no means but I feel for THIS drug it is...

I've used many drugs other people swear claims about that I feel nothing at all.

Proviron is at the top of that list.

Only thing I noticed was a enlarged prostate the size of a golf ball and boners all the time.

In most people it dose absolutely fuck all. Its an outdated compound that can be used for a labido increase with exogenous Test or without in non-Test cycles.

Use an AI and control estrogen, don't rely on DHT derived steroids.

Swift-What is your opinion on using it for increased libido and increased quality of erections, only?

Proviron doesn't really have it's place until the last few weeks leading up to a competition....even then I question throwing it in because its such a subtle difference. I'm leaving it out for my contest prep now and experimenting with a higher winstrol dosage.

Swift-What is your opinion on using it for increased libido and increased quality of erections, only?

Yes, it can be used for this, but if you Test is legit, you shouldn't have these issues anyway. If you're using a DHT, then no need for Proviron IMO.

As already also said, it can cause prostate enlargement in some.

There's your answer..... and IMO like most here stating that Proviron did nothing for them.....i'm guessing their bodyfat is just too high to see the benefits... 10-12%.... get to 7 or 8% then try it.... I bring it in 4 weeks out and love it... Its not something that will give one DRAMATIC results but it will polish you off........10-12% is not fat by no means but I feel for THIS drug it is...

This is true and I would tell people the same for mast based on what I've read. For what it's worth though, I have run it into a show and didn't notice a difference. I'm SOL on this one, was just curious if there was anyone else that was the same

Howd u know your prostate was the size of a golf ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't , was just saying it definitely swelled it up and I was dribbling piss with terrible flow. That's at 50mg per day. Soon as I stopped it went away within a couple weeks .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws