advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

notice a difference in performance with ubiquinol?

Do any of you guys that take ubiquinol notice a difference in performance? I've read plenty of studies the last few weeks about increase in muscular strength/endurance on 100-300mg ubiquinol but I haven't read much about people speaking anecdotally about whether they can tell a difference.

It seems like a pretty solid supplement to be running year around from a cardiovascular health standpoint.
The best to take it with Fulvic acid before training. You don`t need to take the Ubiquinol just the regular CoQ10.

Preliminary findings suggest that shilajit protects human tissue from lost energy in the form of ATP, while maximizing benefits from CoQ10, with dramatic improvement in exercise performance.76 In an as-yet-unpublished study, people who took shilajit 200 mg once daily for 15 days registered 14% higher post-exercise ATP levels in the blood—equivalent to levels in people who hadn’t exercised at all. The average number of steps they took on a standardized dynamic exercise test rose significantly, and their mean fitness scores increased by 15%—without any intervening exercise training (1).”

Just take as much as you can comfortably afford. It's good for you. And don't skimp with CoQ10(ubiquinone)..get Ubiquinol.

Exactly. Many people convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol poorly and the later performs better in studies so it's best just buying that.

I wonder if the Shilajit in the LE product does anything. I remember buying it as "Moomiyo Russian Black Anabolic" back when I was 15 years old :D Shilajit is one of those mythical compounds that is supposed to cure everything.

Mushrooms (many variaties) are generally great for focus, energy and help boost the immune system. If someone was just after energy/focus I would recommend the cordyceps variety. The cordyceps molecule structure is very similar to actual adenosine triphosphate (ATP). There is also some evidence it's great for the kidneys as well. To cover all bases (focus, immunity etc) I would go with a mushroom blend such as Peak02. I am currently using reishi powder with good effect (short term focus and energy).

Had you used that much coconut in the past or since? Coconut oil alone should increase energy levels. It's a rich natural source of MCT's which are good for overall energy levels. MCT's basically go straight to your liver and are rapidly digested and absorbed and used for immediate energy or turned into ketones. Regarding ubiquinol it's a fanstastc health supplement. It won't hurt in regards to long term health and vitality but I have never noticed an immediate increase in energy levels from it.

Coconut oil had been in my 'fats' rotation for quite sometime before... well before it was in vogue. This was over 10 years ago now, maybe more. I used the old ultimate nutrition giant amber bottles if I remember correctly at that time (mct's). I have nutrition journals from back then. I could probably dig them back up. I actually documented an entire 16 week natty prep on that board and it was a staple. To answer your question, there was a definite noticeable boost from the combo vs coconut oil alone as far as energy and recovery. I could never put my finger on it but I did use it for about two years off and on. I'm not one to use a ton of supps and I came back to the combo often. Loved that bright orange fatty goodness 😉

That said, with your extensive pre-wo arsenal... no, someone like yourself would probably notice jack shit. But I've never been one to F w a lot of stims. Great combo I plan on revisiting

Mushrooms (many variaties) are generally great for focus, energy and help boost the immune system. If someone was just after energy/focus I would recommend the cordyceps variety. The cordyceps molecule structure is very similar to actual adenosine triphosphate (ATP). There is also some evidence it's great for the kidneys as well. To cover all bases (focus, immunity etc) I would go with a mushroom blend such as Peak02. I am currently using reishi powder with good effect (short term focus and energy).

Yeah, been meaning to try cordyceps for years. Shilajit is a "herbomineral" though. It's often fake or dirty and governments in different countries have warned of using it as it's often contaminated with toxic levels of heavy metals. But I would like try it since it's so highly prized in ayurveda etc, called "destroyer of weakness" :D Many of the other popular compounds in these alternative medicine systems have been shown to actually "work" to a degree, like say Ashwagandha, so if Shilajit is considered to be at the very top of the pyramid I'd like to try it to see if it "works" to some degree.:D
Hard to source here in Europe though.

Lef.org thinks it does things as they put it in their Q10 formulas.

This site claims that ubiquinone (vs ubiquinol) might be better for rapid performance enhancement, perhaps works great with creatine. I didn't quite follow the explanation though.

That being said, supplementation of ubiquinone may act more rapidly to produce ATP whereas supplementation with ubiquinol may act more rapidly to control oxidative stress in the mitochondria.

reishi grow everywhere here...I could literally gather 100lb in a couple hours if I wanted to, they're that prevalent...I think the time to harvest is late summer....hmmm :)

Coconut oil had been in my 'fats' rotation for quite sometime before... well before it was in vogue. This was over 10 years ago now, maybe more. I used the old ultimate nutrition giant amber bottles if I remember correctly at that time (mct's). I have nutrition journals from back then. I could probably dig them back up. I actually documented an entire 16 week natty prep on that board and it was a staple. To answer your question, there was a definite noticeable boost from the combo vs coconut oil alone as far as energy and recovery. I could never put my finger on it but I did use it for about two years off and on. I'm not one to use a ton of supps and I came back to the combo often. Loved that bright orange fatty goodness 😉

That said, with your extensive pre-wo arsenal... no, someone like yourself would probably notice jack shit. But I've never been one to F w a lot of stims. Great combo I plan on revisiting

I do think it could help with energy over time but sure it's not a stimulant such as caffeine were you feel a big kick. I have used q10 before I started pounding the preworkouts. Although I wouldn't pretend to remember exacts at that time but I do recall a slight boost but I am not 100% on that. Although even now if I take high dosed stimulants it's usually only pre workout so I have plenty of off periods so I can gauge the effectiveness of more mild supplements. A bit like if I was to try a new aas I would add it to an existing cycle or most commonly a low dose of test just to see what the actual compound does. Although sure if you are using strong stimulants consistently your sensitivity will lower for more mild supplements because of the strength of high doses of caffeine, dmha etc. I mentioned reishi mushroom powder and that hit me hard recently so it's a good example. I am also a fan of coconut oil myself as well but don't use it much (mainly with egg or certain seafood dishes).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131