over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOVA PHARM LOG! Follow my journey.....

Week 3 Day4

Zero pip from yesterdays quad inject so I hit the other quad today.

Pinned .6 test prop .6 mast prop into quad 25g 5/8 pin.

Had a bad stomach ache most of the day.I am backed up.I have been getting in a good amount of fiber in so I didn't to take a laxative a little while ago.I am feeling good otherwise.I get sluggish during the day sometimes and throw some mortan lite salt mixed with himalayan pink salt in a water bottle and feel better almost instantly.It's going to take some time getting used to this diet.It's a huge lifestyle change.

I ended up eating 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter with 3 celery sticks the whole day.My stomach pain has gone away and I still have no appetite.I guess you can call today a fast.

No cardio

My journey to where I am today has been a long one.Every day is a new adventure.There will be no quit in me.As soon as my stomach pain went away I hit the gym got a decent lift in.

quads and hamstrings

Barbell stiff leg deadlift 275 3 sets until failure
Squats 315 3 sets 12 reps
seated leg extension 90 pounds until failure holding and squeezing for 5 seconds each rep 3 sets
seated leg curl 90 same as above 3 sets

Week 3 Day5

Hectic day.I wasn't able to give an update earlier.

The oil is very smooth.No pip in either quad.I starting taking .5mg of adex.I am going to take that every other day just to start.I dont have to worry about gyno i had the gland removed but I dont want to look like a blowfish.

Starting the keto diet and doing it the right way is new to me and mix in the anabolics so I will figure out how my body is responding.I am taking in 5-7g of sodium a day to avoid any lethargy.This diet is very filling.

meal 1 80/20 ground beef mixed with 98% lean ground turkey spinach broccoli

Meal 2 natural PB 2 celery sticks 2 scoops isoflex

meal 3 bacon mozz cheese spinach almonds lettuce olive oil ground beef salad

I did cardio.Device I take pictures with broke so its getting fixed.

back bicep abs

widegrip pull up with 25 pound weight belt 3 sets until failure
lat pull down wide grip 150-160-170 pounds all until failure
reverse pec dec 3 sets 120 pounds hold and pause 5 seconds 3 sets until failure
machine preacher curl 60-70-80 pounds until failure
concentraton curl dumbbell 50 pounds until failure 3 sets
ab wheel with 25 pound weight on my back 4 sets

Week 3 day 6

I hope I have my camera back so I can updat picture on day 1 of week 4.Dropped it the screen cracked.

I am drinking gallon and half of water a day adding salt to the water.I can tell the prop is starting to do it's thing.Woke up like I was 16 years old again.Took like 15 minutes for it to go back.I felt a lot stronger today.I helped a friend move some granite today.Fuck that stuff is heavy.I was sweating a lot more than I usually do.After moving granite most of the day no lift.

meal 1 bacon cooked the broccoli spinach and 98% lean ground chicken in the bacon fat added so olive oil on top

meal 2 shrimp butter almonds broccoli with those shirataki noodles

meal 3 80/20 ground beef put some mozz cheese on top cooked in coconut oil and had some isoflex protein to hit my protein macros

I usually love to eat.Eating has become a chore.My body is getting use to the huge change.

30mins of cardo

This log will not stop until I get down to 6% bf.

Week 3 day 7

Today was the last day of week 3.They said it should be ready today so I should be able to take an updated photo.I will post my current weight tomorrow day 1 of week 4.I had a lot more energy today,not sure why.I am feeling good although breaking out on my back a decent amount which is rare for me I don't know if its a combination of the gear and the switch to keto causin this but thats unpleasant.I have been sweating a lot and with under 25g net carbs a day my body is draining water.

I am stil drinking gallon and half of water a day adding salt to the water.

meal 1 bacon- cooked broccoli spinach and 98% lean ground chicken in the bacon fat added so olive oil on top

meal 2 top round steak with butter broccoli

meal 3 isoflex shake with natural PB and I dip celery in the PB

meal 4 almonds ground beef spinach greens salad with walden farms honey mustard dressing

No cardio today.I did spend almost 2 hours in the gym.Talking to this guy at the gym who use to be the assistant strength and conditioning coach for the Jets.He was showing me pictures and gave me a few pointers on deadlifts and bench press which helped me alot.He watched me bench and said'' why are you lifting to your strength''? I didn't know what to say.He said if you train each bodypart 2x a week.One of those days you should position your hands on the bar (bench) to where you feel your weakest.i could on and on about what he told me and I had one of the best workouts I ever had and the funniest part about it was I was lifting such light weight.He said the same goes for deadlift find the position you are your weakest hand position put a pad under your feet and find the position that is the most uncomfortable (with proper form of coarse).The guy knew his shit.

See you tomorrow with updates.

Week 4 day 1

Weight:206.4 I look leaner but this was also first week on keto diet so a least a couple of those pounds are water.

I am dropping the test down to 200mg as ache is getting bad and having less patience for people.The work I do involves a lot of patience.I use to keep my test low and my tren high when I ran tren and never got any sides.If I raised my test more than 200mg I would start getting sides and when I went to 400-500mg I was a mess.I am keeping the Mast at 400mg.

Nova Test is definitely good to go_Oil is like water and practically painless.

I got a call and my ipad will be ready to be picked up Monday so that sucks but it is what it is.Update pictures will come monday.

meal 1 chicken breast cooked in coconut oil with mozz cheese

meal 2 almond butter celery isoflex shake

meal 3 bacon spinach mozz cheese ground beef lettuce olive oil salad

meal 4 turkey burger cooked in coconut oil with goat cheese on top

Did 45 minutes low intensity on the elliptical today.

Week 4 day 2

I will have my device back monday for pictures.

meal 1 bacon,pork grinds,lean turkey,coconut oil

meal 2 almonds broccli 80/20 ground beef

meal 3 isoflex mixed with natural pb

meal 4 spinach,kale,shrimp,olive oil salad

lift

chest should tricep

incline dumbbell press 70 75 80 3 sets total until failure
cable flys 50 60 70 3 sets until failure
standing dumbbell press 70 75 75 3 sets until failure
arnold press 45 50 55 3 sets until failure
rope push down 140 150 160 until failure

Update pic

Attachments

• 63A6D9A4-470E-4A16-B390-E4A3D938A802.jpeg
    63A6D9A4-470E-4A16-B390-E4A3D938A802.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 25
Week 4 Day 3

I have been really tired and bloated.I am getting enough sodium,pot,mag in for the keto diet.I am more bloated now than I was when I was on a regular carb diet.I am using ai but it may be bunk.It is so frustrating trying to figure out estrogen levels I would have to get a blood test everyday.My lifts are going up in the gym yet I am tired.Test has been moved to 200mg a day.I am leaning out losing fat yet more bloated.I have been dieting for a long time plus cardio and now keto and hgh .This has hypo thyroid written all over it.I am going to start 25mcg of t3 day 1 of week 5.

I will also be getting pharm grade aromasin and t3.I did a 24 hour fast to see if it would help with the bloating and that was a no.I have to get blood test to see where I stand.I want to make sure I am on the Nova test long enough to get a good reading.I will get full panel hgh,igf-1,test,liver kidney,thyroid.

legs calves

squat 335 up 20 pounds 315 8 reps 325 6 reps 335 3 reps
stiff leg deadlift (I need to strengthen my lower back) I could lift more weight but my lower back is going to have issues.The last thing I need right now. 3 sets 225 until failure
standing calve raises machine 3 sets until failure
seated calve raises dumbbell 3 sets until failure
dumbbell lunges 45 weight each hand 3 sets until failure

Week 4 day 4
Got my camera back.The photo I just looked as sucks.I will post a better one.Still bloated and tired but I feel good.It's very strange.

If anyone has any tips for me why I am so bloated and tired I would appreciate it?

I have no hunger after meal 1 after a 24 hour fast.I was very hungry after the fast had 1 meal and appetite gone.I did force down the calories though.I put mct oil into empty gelatin capsules just to get enough fat in.

Meal 1 big meal

80/20 ground beef mixed with 98% lean ground chicken asparagus bacon spinach cooked in coconut oil

Meal 2 isoflex shake almonds Natural PB

Meal 3 Mtc oil put in empty capsules just swallowed them to hit my fat for the day

Back abs

ab roller no weight added 3 sets
Pullups 45 pound plate attached (new pr for me) wide grip 3 sets 4 reps 4 reps 2 reps
one arm dumbbell row 100 pounds 3 sets 8 reps
obliques using lat pulldown bar 3 sets 90 pounds until failure
lat pulldown 3 sets 160 170 170

Week 4 day 5

I am very tired.I am 12 days in and I am hoping this is just the process of the keto diet in the beginning.I am getting my electrolytes in.

I did absolutely nothing today.I am not recovering as quickly as I normally do with carbs in my diet.

Meal 1

80/20 isolfex shake natural pb celery

Meal 2 imix of 80/20 ground beef and lean turkey breast asparagus,broccoli, and spinach drizzled oilive oil on top when it was finished cooking

Meal 3 top round steak bacon coconut oil brussels sprouts,asparagus broccoli

No cardio and no lift.

Week 4 day 6

Today is the last day of this keto diet.I am starting tomorrow putting carbs back in.I feel like a slug.Bloating has gone down but I am extremely tired all day.I had no enery eithet today to lift or do any cardio.This diet aint for me.I ate 1 meal today and I can't really give a reliable update on anything until I get some carbs back in me.The log will get better I just feel like shit.Sex drive is gone.

Meal 1
80/20 ground beef bacon ground chicken kale celery coconut oil and olive oil.

No cardio and no lift.

Your food choices for keto, particularly for wanting to get to 6% body fat, have been poor - 80/20 ground beef, bacon, pork rinds, peanut butter, cooking in oil, etc. - which probably hasn't helped how you feel. And part of dieting hard is feeling tired and having no energy - that's when your body's having to burn through stored fat. You tough it out and keep going because you want to reach the goal.

Hard dieting to reach single digit body fat isn't for everyone. You're appear to be lean by civilian standards in your pictures, no need to get shredded if bodybuilding isn't your life.

Before starting keto you repeatedly said, 'I'm sticking to keto this time', 'no messing around', etc., but now you're giving up. Mental discipline is the hardest part of dieting and you need to get that locked in if you really want to reach your goals.

Your food choices for keto, particularly for wanting to get to 6% body fat, have been poor - 80/20 ground beef, bacon, pork rinds, peanut butter, cooking in oil, etc. - which probably hasn't helped how you feel. And part of dieting hard is feeling tired and having no energy - that's when your body's having to burn through stored fat. You tough it out and keep going because you want to reach the goal.

Hard dieting to reach single digit body fat isn't for everyone. You're appear to be lean by civilian standards in your pictures, no need to get shredded if bodybuilding isn't your life.

Before starting keto you repeatedly said, 'I'm sticking to keto this time', 'no messing around', etc., but now you're giving up. Mental discipline is the hardest part of dieting and you need to get that locked in if you really want to reach your goals.
TY for stopping by daniel.

I started at 280 and I am down to 206.4 as of this morning.I have no loose skin.I am 5'10 206.4.It seems I don't have a lot of muscle but its under there.It will pop once I get my bf low enough.Of coarse my definition of a lot of muscle on a board like this would get laughed at.This is why I am doing the log on this board.Puttng myself out there like that.Other boards people will tell me what a great job I did to get down from 280 to 206.4 and say I look great.Here you guys probably laugh at me.I love that,thats why im here.Tell me I am pussy and push through the fog ,weakness and stop complaining.I actually think I am recomping.I am getting stronger. I am going to stick with it.I ate some carbs today but I am going right back tomorrow.I needed to hear this especially from someone like you who has helped me a lot.I follow your posts.Thanks daniel

Just mentioning 280 I was considered obese.I beat drug addiction,obesity,and I WILL get to 6%.I am doing this for me.I have never been that lean(6%) so I guess I didn't realize the inner strength that takes.Its a new lesson for me.I'm back to keto tomorrow.

NOVA PHARMACEUTICAL

Attachments

• 275E8372-B03C-4C8A-B133-7F3F451ABD49.jpeg
    275E8372-B03C-4C8A-B133-7F3F451ABD49.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 4
Week 4 day 7

I ate carbs today.I felt much better.I am going back to the keto diet and sticking with it until I reach my goal.I am going to stop cooking in oil and use higher quality food.

The Test is definitely good to go.My hair usually sheds really bad on mast.I have had no hair loss but I am on 400mg and my bodyfat is not low enough to really reap the benefits of mat which I knew I was hoping for more of a AI effect from it.I can't really give a fair accessment on it yet.My sex drive kicked into full gear today again once I added the carbs so I am happy about that.I am hoping the better food choices I make and I will be definitely adding a stimulant like ephedrine.I had a great workout.

Meal 1 cherries protein pancakes 10 calorie pancake syrup
Meal 2 white rice ground chicken low sodium soy suace
Meal 3 2 scoops syntha- 6
Meal 4 2 scoops syntha-6

Intra Eaa's glut taurine clusterdextrin

I hit all upper body today for the missed days.

3 sets bench press 275 285 315
3 sets incline dumbbell press 85 90 95
Machine should press 3 sets 160 170 180
weighted dips 45 pound weight belt added 3 sets until failure
reg pullups 35 pound belt added 3 sets until failure
Lat pulldown wide extra wide reverse grip 170 pounds 3 sets
preacher curl 3 sets 60 pounds until faulure

This w/o kicked my ass.It was great.

Week 5 day 1 (updated picture is above)

Back to keto.Felt good today glycogen stores are not totally empty.

meal 1 ground chicken cooked in water spinach broccoli almonds with olive oil as dressing
Meal 2 very lean ground beef asparagus dipped in 1 serving 10 calorie BBQ sauce
Meal 3 2 scoops allmax isoflex walnuts

Did 30min of cardio.I will get back to posting the pictures of it if anyone is interested in the pictures.

Legs Had a good workout

squats 375 3 sets 6 reps
I used a different leg press machine 3 sets feet high 3 sets feet low (pause at the bottom,nice slow reps)
Used same leg press machine for calves(my new favorite for calves) I was able to isolate the whole muscle.Had a mind muscle connection i haven't had before. 9 sets toes in-out-normal
barbell deadlifts stiff leg (last time i do this exercise) My lower back needs to be built up.I keep going back to it because I can isolate my hamstrings vey well it just my lower back is telling me to stop.

Looking forward to the pain and suffering to come. :rolleyes::)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131