Nova pharm log

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Hi guys .I'm be running a short log on novas trimix 150....its 50mg test prop,50mg tren a,50mg mast prop.

I will be doing 300mg a week. I have 2 vials so about 3 weeks worth.ill just be adding 200mg of trest

Yesterday was my first shot.in delt. No pip so far.oil is thick.i use a 25 g needle. I prefer thick oil so I'm happy.

Hi guys .I'm be running a short log on novas trimix 150....its 50mg test prop,50mg tren a,50mg mast prop.

I will be doing 300mg a week. I have 2 vials so about 3 weeks worth.ill just be adding 200mg of trest

Yesterday was my first shot.in delt. No pip so far.oil is thick.i use a 25 g needle. I prefer thick oil so I'm happy.

Mix is a little thicker than regular 250mg test e/c.

But thin compared to GSO/Cotton.

300mg, each or total?

Mix is a little thicker than regular 250mg test e/c.

But thin compared to GSO/Cotton.

300mg, each or total?
No .300mg of each.so 2cc 3 times a week. I have 2 vials so enough to run 3 weeks of it .I'm also doing 200mg of trest with the mix

Once I run out I'll just jump to prop,tren a,the trest and throw in oral winni

So far feeling great. Today shot two.last night I woke up drenched.damm tren lol

Bro I took another shot today. I do have a bit of pip BUT ITS NOT YOUR GEAR
I for some reason get some kind of pip no matter what I shot. But when its bad gear even just a little bad. The pip I get its unbearable. So I know your stuff is good.

And I owe you an apology about when I said the trimix 150 was thick oil which I like and prefer. But today I realized its the trest. Because when I took a shot of the trimix alonnit was smooth went through the syringe fast and easy. And today I added trest to my shot and I had a hard time. So o put one and two together its the trest that's thick. I'm sorry bro.

As far as gym I haven't train for about little over 3 weeks but I was on vacation in NYC and then sking in the mountains. My diet has been on spot besides my vacation. Except for all the alcohol I've drank A LOT lol. But my weight has gone up. So om sure when I'm back at the gym Monday I'm blow up

Its all good my man, yeah i was wondering the thing is the Tren is always a little thicker with prop also.

And pip is expected @ fast acting 150mgs atleast a little but should be not crippling or close to That just some slight discomfort.

Within a week or two you should start feeling a lil feisty :)! Lol

Man I don't know about feisty.but horniness omfg.the tren has me out of control. I may have a problem lmao

Finally hit the gym today after few weeks off. I felt great.the pump was stupid huge.and the tren hasn't really kicked in yet 😳😳

Explosive day at the gym today. Back and bis. What a pump. The tren is starting to kick in

My lazy ass finally got to heating up the shot before taking it. Now I have 100% zero pip.

Yesterday shot reminded me why I hate tren.dammm that shit hit me hard.i must of nicked a vein or so. Because that cough was horrible and the tightness on the chest fuk.but well worth it. 😀

pimpman keep us updated I can't handle then anymore guess it comes with age....
I feel you brotha. I'm the same cant handle tren.but I'm stubborn lol I'm 48 years young

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear