over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nova prop

Crossfire

Newbies
Nova generously sent 3 test prop my way. The packaging is top notch and overall presentation looks great. I will be popping the top on one tomorrow and start running 100mg EOD. I am 5'6 currently waking around 207 at 19-20%bf. I had a cpl of surgeries back in July and fell off a bit from there. Current plan is to work back down to the 15% range and then potentially look into picking a show or powerlifting meet in the fall as a goal to aim for. Trying to get up to the 5 plate club on squats and deadlifts. Current lifts as of the first of December are 455 on squats and deadlifts and 315 on bench. Far from impressive in comparison to some but hey it's a start. Will work out my diet and training program and get it posted.

I still had one pin left of my other prop so I will start Nova's on Friday. I wasnt really into the gym today but got a decent leg work out despite not feeling 100%.

Squats
2 warm up sets followed by 2 sets 315x10 and 2 of 225x20
Leg extensions 4x20
Walking lunges with 35lb db 4x15 each leg
Goblet squats 4x20 75lb kettle ball

What ever bug is going around hit me hard. We had 10+ guys out from work Thursday and I haven't got out from bed today.

Everyone here is sick been no school for a week and my dad almost died from a pneumonia last week it’s serious around here right now

Yesterday was just a cluster fuck all the way around and didn't make it in to the gym. I am feeling good today and my lunch break at the gym was cut a bit short only getting in 2 chest and 2 shoulder exercises. I will do some more shoulder work at the house tonight. I have been doing my routine where the first exercise for a body part will get a few good warm up sets followed by a cpl of touch sets to get to my working weight. I will do a working set with a weight I where I fail between 6-10 reps and then drop the weight and do set where I reach failure between 10-20 reps. Each week I aim to up the weight or better the reps until I reach the top of the ranges. Meals didn't get prepared this Sunday and the first 3 nights of the week are hell one me getting my son to his trainer 2 nights and daughter to gymnastics. I still needed to rewrite the meal plan and get that all worked back out. Up until a few weeks ago I was doing a keto type of diet and felt really good on it and seeing decent reults, strength and lean mass were increasing while dropping the bf. I will be adding some mast p and npp to the supplements.

Bout to leave for my "lunch" break and knock out some chest, shoulder, and tri's. I have been feeling pretty good in all aspects. Wife has been gone for 3 days and comes back tonight so daddy day-care will be closed up lol. I feel like I have been looking a bit better in the midsection mornings in the mirror.

The prop is very smooth and flows good. I have only pinned my glutes so far. Sex drive is up and strength has been showing some increases. Damn ole horse yanked me around over the weekend and got something pinched in my shoulder but managed a good chest/shoulder/tri work out yesterday. Today was back and bi's and had one off the better pumps I have had in a good while. I started to add in some mast p and npp from another source as well.

Had a good leg work out yesterday. Extensions/curls supersets to warm the legs up, followed by pendulum squats (which may be my new favorite piece of leg equipment), hack squats, standing single leg curls and heavy extensions. My sons trainer (running/explosive movements) was a no show last night which kinda pissed me off me off but we had us a good father son time and introduced him to some lifting he hasn't been doing in his athletics at school. He is getting into the lifting and wants to work into trying a meet later on after he turns 13 in May. He had never tried a heavier dead lift since coaches had all the kids doing the same weight and he pulled 135 conventional and 165 on the trap bar. Told him that was an awesome starting point. To top it all off his coach uses him to demonstrate the proper form to deadlift and that made me grin a bit. Now we are working on bench and squat form.

Chest, shoulders and tri's today. Kept the chest more volume based with 4 sets of 20 on flies. Machine press and cable cross overs. On shoulders did the same progressive overload type routines I have been doing with lateral raises, shoulder press, upright rows, and face pulls. Triceps were cable kick backs, push downs wide and narrow gripped. It made for a good lunch break to say the least.

Chest shoulders n tri's today. As a whole I am feeling really good today. Decided to give the ole 1 rep max a go on bench today. Aftery surgeries this summer I got 255 upon my medic release in August, 315 in December (strained a pec shortly after that), today I got 325 with 5-10 left in me. Been waking around 206 currently.

Sorry for the brief disappearing act. Yes I was on testp and mastp from a sponsor from another board and got burnt on my restock order so I was off a few weeks when nova hooked me up. The last col of weeks have thrown a few curve balls and had me a bit off mentally but i am feeling 100% now and back in the grind. Current goals kinda changed going to work on adding some quality lean mass for a bit. Looking at a powerlifting meet in May for grins with my cousins kid. I have about 2 weeks left of my nova prop. I have been running it with some mast p and npp. Physically I have been feeling great and hit 325 in bench 2 weeks ago with a little left in me. Shot for 475 on squats but couldn't quite make it to depth but feel it will happens in the near future. My guy who has been working on my splits and meals should have my new layout soon and I will post it and work on being more committed to keeping the log updated.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws