over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nova Test 400/Tren eth log

flex22

Registered
I am gonna be starting this log using Nova products, his test 400 blend and Tren eth 200. Products presentation is beautiful and t/a was within a week and communication was constant and consistent. With my cycle I’ll will be using
800mg test weekly
400mg Tren eth weekly
5iu gh daily
I also have aromasin in hand if needed but not gonna touch that unless needed. My training is going to be a push/pull/legs variation and food is gonna be clean but as much as I can get down each day. I’ll keep my workouts, food, and pics logged for as well. One of my goals is keeping the log to help me remain consistent with my diet and food intake all week. I work nights at a stressful job environment so i have found myself at times cause of that not being consistent with my eating schedule, so doing this will help me stay on point and hitting goals. My other goal is to even out my strength decencies as much as possible with my upper body. So I’ll be doing a lot more uni-lateral type work/exercises. Trainer/writer/coach
Christian Thibadeau posted a great video the last week on how to bring up body part defencies from one side of the body to the other. I’ll find it and post it or reference it when I find it so y’all can see. I’ll post again my first workout and shot. Till next time…

First day pinning my nova test and Tren eth. I did a half ml of each product. I’m gonna stick with this amount EOD. I pinned my delt today and absolutely zero pip. Smooth AF. Hit myself in the morning and worked out late afternoon. Had awesome leg day. My worksets are to failure and I put an (F) next to them. I started doing safety bar squats but I don’t know how much the bar weighs. It’s definetly heavier than a 45lb Olympic bar and it’s also very long so I have to really concentrate on balance/speed/contraction.
Leg Day:
Warm Up: 5min walk 3.0mph @7.0 incline
Lying Ham curl: 95x15, 110x12, 110x9(F)
Safety Bar Squats: 45PSx12, 70PSx10, 90PSx8
115PSx6(F), 125PSx5(F)
Leg Press(feet close&low):515x15, 595x12, 595x10(F)
Hip Adductor: 205x18(F) 220x14(F)
Calf Raises: 150x15(F) 175x12(f) 175x10(F)

Today was a “pull day” I got back/bis/rear delts. Gym was packed cuz of rain and beginning of week but still happy with my workout. I had my girlfriend take some pics afterwards too. My current body weight is between 220-222. My workout is below. I’m just gonna only put my actual “worksets” and not my warmups leading up to worksets. I also put my food schedule up. I eat at the hours I do because I work nights

Warm Up: 7min treadmill walk @3mph 7.0 incline
Seated cable row: 180x12, 200x11
Hammer Strength Pulldown: 135PSx11, 160PSx8
Chest supported Tbar row: 135x10, 160x9
Seated rear delt fly: 145x15, 160x12
Standing dual cable curl: 20PSx17, 25PSx12

Daily nutrition:
4pm: Wake up: 50g whey iso/bowl of special K w/frozen fruit
515pm: 2 eggs/half cup egg whites/everything bagel/shredded cheese
6pm preworkout
615 gym intra shake: 50g hbcd/15g eaa/5G glutamine/5G creatine
730pm 50g whey iso/cream of wheat oacket
8pm 8oz steak/half sweet potatoe
10pm ham/chicken sandwich/rye bread/provolone
1130pm banana/nut trail mix
130am protein bar/orange
3am Chile w/white rice
530am Greek yogurt/fruit
7am 25g whey iso shake

Here was pic taken from tonites workout

Attachments

• 438ABFA3-7BB7-4FBF-AC9C-1B3EB38F9385.jpeg
    438ABFA3-7BB7-4FBF-AC9C-1B3EB38F9385.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 25
Today was a pretty uneventful day, no gym off day. But I did another shot this time in my ventro gluteal muscle and didn’t even feel a thing. I did notice cause my girl pinned me first time, this time I pinned and I really noticed how thin the oils were. I had to slow down because it flowed so easy and fast.
The biggest thing and reason I’m making this post is cause i noticed something already about the Tren. I consumed a lot of carbs today and noticed already a massive increase in sweating to the point it was gettin uncomfortable. I can definetly tell the higher carbs bring out the sweating a lot more with the Tren. That’s all for today. Tomorrow I’ll be having a push day so I’ll be hitting chest/delts/tris at gym. I’ll post how that goes and anything else that come up

What Guage do u use to pin?

Do u add the cream of wheat pack to the shake or are u cooking it?

I use an 23g 1in pin for lats and delts and sometimes ventro and a 25g 1.5in for glutes ventro and rarely legs. I could easily do 25g or even less for everything but with where I work it makes it easy to get the sizes I listed

Ohh and yes with the cream of wheat I jus addd a packet to my post shake . Don’t cook it. Only time I cook it is if I’m having it for breakfast I cook a cream of wheat and an oatmeal packet and combine em and toss in half scoop protein and scoop of peanut butter

Today I was feeling a little risky and did a shot of 1ml test 400 and .5ml Tren eth in the quad. Used a 25g 1.5in and honestly have had zero completely zero pain so far. So far it’s been 12+hrs. Real test will be how it feels when I wake up. But I am confident. You can just look and see how clean and pure the oils are it’s amazing. Today at the gym I had a push day and hit delts/chest/tris. I started a little differently though and hits delts first after I warmed up my tris and elbow.
Push Day:
Single arm underhand/over hand tri pushdown 20x15, 25x12
Seated maxhine lateral raise: 95x20, 110x15, 125x10(F)
Matrix Seated Shoulder Press: 130x17, 150x15(F) 170x11(F)
Seated cable uni-lateral chest press: 75x15, 90x12, 110x9(F)
Pec Deck fly: 160x10, 145x12(F), 130x12(F)
Machine Dips: 160x15(F), 180x11(F)

Really working hard on evening out Strengrh difference between my arms specifically pushing strength difference so that’s why I do so much I I-lateral work. I wanna make sure each sides working independently and not compensating for strength imbalances

All day sweats are definetly full blown kicked in. And appetite is insane. Libido is through the roof and loving the added aggression in the gym. Pushed it al little to hard and when I was hitting legs 2 days ago pulled my groin. Nothing serious just slight strain . Will see how it feels by time I hit legs again middle of week.

Today my sleep was insanely bad. I work overnight shift, so it’s never been great or easy. But today was terrible. I get home around 8am but I couldn’t fall asleep until 1230pm. Then I woke up at 215, 405 and then stayed awake when I woke up again at 545pm. I ate a good meal after my shake and then hit gym after my daily chores. No matter what I refused to miss it and still got in a good workout. Tonite was back/bi/rear delt.
Cable Pulldowns: 2 worksets
Set1: stack x10
Set 2: stack x8
Seated row machine: 2 worksetz
175x 11
190x8
DC seated leaning cable row:
85x13
Standing cable pullover: 57.5x8(F)
Rear delt lateral raise: (2) 30x12
Pec deck rear delt: 130x15
145x12(F)
Hammer Strength Preacher curl :(2) 70x12
Standing cable curls: 30PSx12, 30PSx11

As soon as I got home had 50g whey shake and bowl of 90%ground beef(6oz), white rice , -/2 sweet potatoe mixed together .
Hinged has been insane, sweating all day/nite, but strength consistently increasing

When working the graveyard shift i would take some melatonin an hour before i wanted to sleep. Helps reset the Circadian rhythm to avoid jet lag.

I actually been doing that too. I take 5mg and take it jus before I leave work for home cause it takes awhile to kick in. It actually use to work amazingly but effects not as strong anymore. I just have to be careful cuz I have trouble gettin up and hate the hang over feeling that I get when I take too much. But think I may up dose

Today I hit chest/delts/tris at gym. And for the first time in at least a year and half I was pressing the 105lb Dumbells and got 6 perfect clean reps on my last set. Big accomplishment for me cause I haven’t gotten that kind of weight up since I had my tri tendon surgery and that was back in Feb 2021. So definetly making nice progress in gym. The iso lateral work has helped a lot. And I recently just a couple weeks ago watched a video from Christian Thibedau about evening out weak body parts so I started incorpating that method and it’s helping as well.

Ohh and yes with the cream of wheat I jus addd a packet to my post shake . Don’t cook it. Only time I cook it is if I’m having it for breakfast I cook a cream of wheat and an oatmeal packet and combine em and toss in half scoop protein and scoop of peanut butter
I prefer the cream of rice. Seem more easily digestible but I use it in the same fashion

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member