over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novaldex cause slow gains?

rattlesnake98

Newbies
In my younger days I never had any gyno symptoms much. I also never took anything to slow down estrogen. Now at 45yo I'm finding my left nipple and left pec in general seems to be showing obvious gyno. I currently am at 600mg/wk Test E, 600mg/wk Deca, 30mg/day Dbol. I'm confident the Dbol or Deca is causing it but I don't want to stop taking them. I currently have Novaldex and Arimidex. I have read so many articles about gyno in the past few days that I'm confused which to take. I know the Novaldex a SERM will go straight to the breast/nipple area and block and the Arimidex is an AI that will block estrogen everywhere. My question is should I just take Novaldex (20-40mg/day) for the prevalent gyno and will it slow down gains? I have a Dr. appointment to get physical/bloods but I want to go ahead and take something before it gets worse since I have something on hand. Thanks

Could also be progesterone related from the deca... but I would def stop the dbol immediately.

Im 34 and the last time I ran it I felt some pain in my kidney area. As Ive gotten older I can feel the harsher compound wearing on my body.

But the test and deca alone is plenty. Stop the dbol and resolve the issue. You can always throw it back in at the end of the cycle with a good dose of nolva.

Some may suggest coming off everything, but I think dropping the dbol is the answer. If not get an anti progesterone for the deca.

Also nolva never seemed to slow may gains much at all. Just helped me a smidge with the bloat I felt like. Arimidex did seem to slow my gains and it really zapped all the bloating too. It was give and take

I started Nolvadex 25mg/day this morning and dropping the Dbol. I might replace it with Tren E to go with the Test E and Deca. Thanks
I just realized I misspelled Nolvadex in my anchor post.

Well I hope it clears up for you. Keep us posted if it doesnt dissipate

Dbol is the only thing that makes my nipples flare up..

Nolva wont slow gains. Too much AI and really tanking your estrogen (in order to control the gyno) WILL.
Get some Raloxifene (no affect on IGF #'s like Nolva does) or just keep running a decent dose of Nolva.

I'm in a similar boat right now. I probably will need some sort of gyno surgery in the next 2 years. But I'm growing well right now. But the human body needs some estrogen to grow well....so I'm not increasing the AI, I'm using a decent dose of Ralox right now.

I have heard that Nolvadex can inhibit to some degree the ability for GH to bring about IGF increases. Someone once said a part of why Ronnie blew up between 97 and 98 was he stopped taking Nolva with his GH. Of course that could have been a fabrication. I personally don't have any experience with comparing results between Nolva or no Nolva, so I can't say. I know alot of guys say estrogen in general is good for gains but personally, and maybe this is because I am on the "fatboy/high estrogen/slow metabolism" side of the genetic spectrum, I've always gained muscle easily even on low/no estrogen cycles (like Tren only or even anavar only, etc)

Also nolva never seemed to slow may gains much at all. Just helped me a smidge with the bloat I felt like. Arimidex did seem to slow my gains and it really zapped all the bloating too. It was give and take

I don't feel like any SERM or AI use has hindered my gains at all, in fact I always feel I look better.

Nolvadex is a tried and true SERM. Literally thousands of BBers are taking it right now and growing fine.
You'll be fine.

Also, I always try to do a mixture of both ON cycle. Whatever small amount of AI I need and (if necessary with gyno) something to curb that. I recently switched over to Raloxifene and think its great.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws