over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NovaPharma Log

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey fellas,
Going to put up the log for their Test e 250, Tren e. I'm also using mast e but it's another companies.

Sadly, i'll only post upper body for now as I injured my leg while skiing over the holiday so I'm wearing a brace for a few weeks, then have to do some physical therapy for it.

Anyway, I've been on since this past Sunday, I load a slin pin up with test, tren and mast. I find by taking daily shots, I personally feel like I get less sides, so I stick with that. So it'll come out to roughly 550mg a week of each one, give or take a couple mgs.

First thing, the shots go in very smooth, no knots. I can hardly tell I took a shot the next day, so that is always a great feeling.

This morning I did chest/shoulders/triceps.

Chest:
Pec Deck: 3 sets of warm ups. 4 sets starting with the stack x8, dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12 (every rep I squeeze my pecs pretty hard)
Bench machine (I usually do smith benches, but having some issues loading the bar and using crutches, I'll figure it out lol) stack x 12, dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12

Seated Side Laterals. 5 sets x 10-12 reps. used the same dumbbells for each set. pain in the ass having to stand up and switch DBs.
Seated machine laterals. dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12

Triceps: Pushdowns 5 sets, x 12-15 per set. I try to keep reps higher for arms as they respond better.

I didn't want to burn out my triceps, do to the crutches, so it was a short workout today.

tomorrow will be back and biceps. I'll have to figure out what to do on what would be leg day. Maybe just some high reps for upper body. I'll figure something out.

Hey fellas,
Going to put up the log for their Test e 250, Tren e. I'm also using mast e but it's another companies.

Sadly, i'll only post upper body for now as I injured my leg while skiing over the holiday so I'm wearing a brace for a few weeks, then have to do some physical therapy for it.

Anyway, I've been on since this past Sunday, I load a slin pin up with test, tren and mast. I find by taking daily shots, I personally feel like I get less sides, so I stick with that. So it'll come out to roughly 550mg a week of each one, give or take a couple mgs.

First thing, the shots go in very smooth, no knots. I can hardly tell I took a shot the next day, so that is always a great feeling.

This morning I did chest/shoulders/triceps.

Chest:
Pec Deck: 3 sets of warm ups. 4 sets starting with the stack x8, dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12 (every rep I squeeze my pecs pretty hard)
Bench machine (I usually do smith benches, but having some issues loading the bar and using crutches, I'll figure it out lol) stack x 12, dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12

Seated Side Laterals. 5 sets x 10-12 reps. used the same dumbbells for each set. pain in the ass having to stand up and switch DBs.
Seated machine laterals. dropping 20% weight x12, drop 20% weight, x 12

Triceps: Pushdowns 5 sets, x 12-15 per set. I try to keep reps higher for arms as they respond better.

I didn't want to burn out my triceps, do to the crutches, so it was a short workout today.

tomorrow will be back and biceps. I'll have to figure out what to do on what would be leg day. Maybe just some high reps for upper body. I'll figure something out.

Awesome i thought something had happened to you.

If you want to include how you feel from mast or want to disclose the source i have no problem with that credit is due were credit is due and they were nice enough to send you something, I don’t mind sharing the spotlight.

I was wondering what happened to you I quess holidays were busy for you! I was working all the way though happy New Years!

Back and biceps this morning. workout went great, came home and injected half a cc into each bicep. Went in very smooth. Biceps tend to bruise when I do a cc, so I always keep them at a half. I'm loving it, cause as I said, no pip the next day, no knots.

yeah we did a lot over the holidays... too much for my old ass it seems now lmao

the mast e is for feral gear. For me, it seems that I get less sides with tren when I throw in mast and like I said, do the shots daily even if it's small amounts.

I haven't had any pip with it, which is great!

I've been on for about a week now. Tomorrow is chest shoulders and triceps. I'll post up again after the workout to give an update.

This has to be one of the smoothest injections I've had in a long time. Flows through a slin pin with ease and no knots. Honestly, wish I had been using this a lot longer lol. I have a shit ton of scar tissue from over the years.

I haven't had any pip with it, which is great!

I've been on for about a week now. Tomorrow is chest shoulders and triceps. I'll post up again after the workout to give an update.

This has to be one of the smoothest injections I've had in a long time. Flows through a slin pin with ease and no knots. Honestly, wish I had been using this a lot longer lol. I have a shit ton of scar tissue from over the years.

Awesome I’m hoping to hear more about your cycle since your running some Tren.

There’s a few steps that many guys skip & theres steps that makes the pip allot better and very low if everything is done correctly and done few times just not once a little “filter” & that’s it.

Thick gear comes also from very VERY cheap filtration methods.

Everything still going good. injections are great. No pip at all. I've hit my left thigh a couple of times, both biceps, pecs, triceps. All of the injections have been very smooth, pain free. Strength is going up, which makes me a bit mad that i can't work my legs for a few more weeks. lol. But hey, it's all good.

I was doing roughly 500mgs a week. I was doing roughly a 1/3 of test, 1/3 mast and 1/3 of tren. whatever was the last item i picked up, that was a tiny bit more than a 1/3 as i used it to fill the pin. I've been crazy busy at work due to a lot of systems issues and customers not receiving their products so i haven't had much time to keep updating. But i will say that the results were good and the products were painless to inject and caused no pip. so I was very happy with the end results. I'd definitely recommend

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws