over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novedex XT for naturals?

BrooklynBB said:
I'm also very interested in this. Who else has had testing done while on it?

Also, does it suppress HPTA?
I still haven't found out one thing about ATD: there are some abstracts on pubmed that show that ATD crossreacts on a testosterone panel, meaning that the ATD shows up as testosterone. If the testing methods used today can't differentiate between ATD and testosterone the test is worthless. No one seems to know for sure if they can or not.[TP4U what do you know about this issue?]

Regarding HPTA suppression who knows what the long term effects could be. There was one guy who used 6-OXO (Pat Arnolds AI) for 6 months and his HPTA crashed hard after he came off. Could this happen with ATD?

Personally I used ATD that I capped recently after coming off a cycle and I haven't lost any weight at all. I usually lose a little very qickly, especially when I come off Anadrol. Haven't had tests done so I don't know what's going on with my levels.

Last edited:
I don't think this product supresses HPTA

My LH levels are elevated when taking the product.
and teste size is noticably increased.

Conan21 said:
My LH levels are elevated when taking the product.
and teste size is noticably increased.
Yes but what happens when you get off, that's the question. Especially with long term use.

Do you cycle it? How do you feel when you get off?

after use

your numbers will return to baseline

I know people who have used it for PCT. so not only does it not shut down your HPTA it helps bring it back.

Sounds Goods

Conan, Thanks... sounds good.

What's the cheapest you saw this stuff on the net for? I'll give it a go and see what happens on the blood tests.

The guys at Ironman Mag statred taking it. Here are thier thoughts on it.

NOVEDEX XT: aromatase inhibitor/testosterone booster
What is it: It’s an estrogen-blocking supplement that, in turn, significantly raises free testosterone levels for better muscle building and fat burning.
Why we take it: A research study showed that after 28 days of using Novedex XT before bed, subjects increased free testosterone anywhere from 300 percent to more than 500 percent over baseline. Read those numbers again—those are incredible amounts! Even better, blood chemistry tests showed no adverse changes in estrogen levels, nor were there any side effects observed. Safe and effective! We’ve gotten very noticeable strength gains and new muscular detail after introducing it. Some of that may be just the natural progression of our training and diet, but the supplement definitely does good things. Testosterone usually falls during a strict diet, so Novedex XT makes good muscle-building, fat-burning sense!
When we take it: We began by taking two capsules at night before bed, but after about 1 1/2 week, we increased the dosage to four capsules (the suggested amount). Warning: This is a potent supplement, and the label suggests not taking it for more than six weeks straight.

RazorCuts said:
Does anyone have any side effects from this product? How about the chance of prostate cancer with raised Test levels?
From one of the posts Conan wrote does this product shut down your own production or raise yours? They say your sex drive goes out the window.
I read on another board that a good stack would be ATD+3-OHAT with Tribulus and some 7-hydroxy-dhea for cortisol suppression

Mass Nutrition has it for 27.50

RC

link?

We have had two studies done now, the last one being done by Baylor University. We have the printed studies and material, i will see if i can get it scanned so i can post it.

It will significantly boost your testosterone levels, and when discontinued you pretty much return to baseline levels, around your natural amount. We have plenty of testimonials where people used it as PCT and when discontinued returned to their natural amount (they recovered perfectly). Some rare cases actually had people end with slightly higher baseline levels permanently after discontinued use (it could be due to blood testing too early, might have dropped back down after an 8-10 week period off).

Now we also know that people who have had problems being permanently shut down have used the product and had INCREDIBLE increases, conan being one of them, but we find they drop back down to low levels after discontinued use. I guess once seriously shut down, your stayin shut down. These people tend to cycle on and off this product repeatedly, as it works great as HRT. We actually have alot of endochronolagists order in bulk from us and prescribe Novadex XT to patients now for HRT.

Now.. this product is not just ATD. It is ATD in combination with 3-OHAT which makes it so effective, but yes ATD being the main ingredient. It is also important it is used in the right combination and the right amounts for potency... that is why you see knockoffs not working as well. We have a patent pending anyway, so when that comes through... knockoff companies will not be happy.

How long can you stay on it for and how long should you be off before starting again?

Finally

ok, finally ready to order. Mass Nutrition increased it's price again....

What's the cheapest link ?? I'll get it as soon as I get a good price. :)

Thanks!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner