over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOVICE in need! Please help!

UTSugarDaddy

Newbies
I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANK YOU!

I have been struggling for so long and I never knew so much knowledge was concentrated in one spot. With that said, I am a novice to anabolics and need some help. I'm worried I am going to really hurt myself by taking the wrong meds.

My History:
I am a 22 year old male who is 6'1'' and 190lbs. My whole family is overweight, my sis 300, brother 250, mom 200, dad 210, and me 255. Weight retention and low muscle mass has always been a problem in my family. Two years ago I was 255 with a 52" inch waist, 34% bodyfat and no visible muscle at all. I have been fighting with my weight for as long as I can remember. I started working out 2 years ago; workouts consisted of 45 minutes of weight training per day, with 1 hour of elliptical cardio. I dieted and worked out like crazy, with nothing but 100% whole wheat and lean cuts of meat, along with 2 muscle milk protein shakes per day.

Me right Now:
Right now, I am 190lbs with 15% body fat and a 40" waist. I lift for about an hour a day with 20 minutes of running, 5 to 6 times per week. I eat 3 meals a day, with 2 muscle milk shakes in between. Meals range from 2 eggs and oatmeal, skim milk, yogurt, and an obscene amount of turkey & chicken. I want to build muscle and continue to get leanner. Specifically, I would love to lose this 40" belly I have, I can hide it well with my height, but I still look like crap with my shirt off. I also want to continue to gain muscle. For the first time in my life, I can actually see the light profile of a bicep on my arm. For the past 4 months, muscle gain and weight loss has plateaued big time, no matter how I vary my intensity or workout.

GOALS:
-Lose this 40" waistline -Gain muscle -Stay in the 180-200lbs range

With all this said, I don't know what to take. I don't want to use needles or ampules, so I am looking at tablets. I do not want to take Anapolon for too long because I have read its dangerous for long term use and that Anavar is much safer and less harmful for the body. I threw this whole routine together after a few hours of research last night:

1st 10 days:
Anapolon (50mg per day) to build muscle

Next 3 weeks:
Clenbuterol to lose weight and water weight and try to retain some of the muscle I gained with Anapolon.

Next 3 weeks:
T3 to continue to lose weight

Next couple of weeks:
Anavar (Oxanabol) at 20mg per day to continue to gain muscle.

OVERALL, I JUST WANT TO GET STRONGER AND GAIN MUSCLE. I KNOW THAT THE MORE MUSCLE I GET, THE LEANER I WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME.
Please post your thoughts, feedback, support, comments, ANYTHING. Will this help me reach my goal of losing that waistline? What should I do at the gym to maximize my weightloss and muscle gain? What should I be eating? I truly am a novice and am really worried that I'm going to take something wrong and get hurt.

I used to be ridiculously weak, couldn't bench more than 80lbs. Wouldn't even dream about doing a pull up. After a year of hard weight training, I can squeeze out 3 or 4 good bench press reps of 140 max. I know this is not that much for normal guys but I am happy cause I have been trying and its inch-ing its way up. I can do a pull-up, stop for 30 seconds, and do it again maybe 3 or 4 times. But I have been like this for a few months. I want to bench more, lift more, and have defined muscles. I'm not shooting for a six pack, just a normal waistline.

If you were in my position, what pills would you take? THANKS! I am going to check this forum and my private messages every hour so please respond. I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP. THANK YOU!

I'm going to give you one peice of advice and you can hate me for it or take it like a man and thank me later - ask that question again in 3 years after training hard and eating right. Get your eating in order before your roids. And don't worry about being a bodybuilder. If you have what it takes, other people will see it before you do, trust me.

If you want further help on training and general questions, then you should check out the beginner's forum here. It seems like you've done your research on gear but seem to forget what the goal is: building muscle.

You need more years of consistent hard training before you even consider putting anything more than protein, vitamins and legal supplements in your body. And even then, you have to say to yourself if it's even worth it to you and what you want to accomplish in life.

Take it as you want, but you definitely don't have enough training experience to fuck with roids...

BrooklynBB said:
I'm going to give you one peice of advice and you can hate me for it or take it like a man and thank me later - ask that question again in 3 years after training hard and eating right. Get your eating in order before your roids. And don't worry about being a bodybuilder. If you have what it takes, other people will see it before you do, trust me.

If you want further help on training and general questions, then you should check out the beginner's forum here. It seems like you've done your research on gear but seem to forget what the goal is: building muscle.

You need more years of consistent hard training before you even consider putting anything more than protein, vitamins and legal supplements in your body. And even then, you have to say to yourself if it's even worth it to you and what you want to accomplish in life.

Take it as you want, but you definitely don't have enough training experience to fuck with roids...

Great advice. If you listen to this you will be better off.

RC

Listen man - you sound really enthusiastic, which is great, but I tend to agree with the other posts. You're really not ready to take that next step. Personally I believe anyone should have AT LEAST 5 HARD CONSISTENT YEARS of training before even considering using drugs. Make the most of your natural abilities now and you'll be very happy later.

Now for advice - I'd suggest you do some morning cardio (40-60 min), maybe take a fat burner, cut down on the dairy a bit, and substitute out those Muscle Milk shakes for a cleaner MRP or protein.

Best of luck!

Hey bro! I totally agree with what these guys are telling you... There is absolutely no reason you cannot attain what you are looking for without the drugs... They should be the last resort... Add you a good thermogenic, tighten up on the diet, up the cardio, and put a little more intensity into your workouts.. Lighten the weight and up the reps... This should help with the waistline... Hope it all works out for ya...

Take care,
Swerve

Hey brother...nothing wrong with wanting to take gear....but I'd hold off just a little longer. Here are a few things. First I would not take any T3. If your family has a history of being overwieght chances are there could be some thyroid issues and the last thing you want is to fuck with it by taking T3. Also when taking gear I would not got from anadrol to clen to t3 to var. If it was me. i'd take 2-3 weeks of anadrol then 6 weeks of the var and take the clen the whole time 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. You don't go on and off like that. You need to give your body time to grow especially if its low dosages like that. So keep that in mind for later on down the road.

I did not hear you talk about any supps that you have taken. Right now your body is going to grow and react off anything you put in it. You need to find a good fat burner thermo. Have you tried any. Guys on this board say that Syntheburn from Sythetek one of the sponsors kicks ass. I'm taking Redline right now and its not too bad. Also have you tried any other supps. Now most of them are bullshit, but SizeOn and Superpump 250 by Gaspari Nutrition kick ass man. I would take this first before any gear and continue to add some more muscle. What does your diet and training look like. Post it up and let these guys make some adjustments. Another thing I like to do when trimming down is drink Grean Tee all day long

Good luck man.

Basically, here's the bottom line. I have a ridiculously excessive amount of estrogen and very low level of testosterone and I have every symptom for high levels of estrogen in my body. I am not so much worried about gaining muscle and bulking up as I am worried about increasing my Test Levels and descreasing my estrogen. Someone please give me a list of what I should buy and how I should take it. My mind is maid up, diet and exercise are no longer cutting it, and genetics is kicking my ass. I am going to order some of the estrogen blockers next week and maybe these Test E shots, I am just trying to decide what to take now. I have never done this before and would appreciate some tips on what to buy, exactly when to take it, and how much to take. Thank you very, very much.

I did have a blood test, but it was years ago. I was told that I had low levels of testosterone, so I needed to work out more. That was years ago, I will have to get back in touch with my old doctor to get the results again.

Heres the cycle that I have been thinking about, but please tell me where to add the Letrozole and Aromasin that I hear are so good... Also please feel free to add or subtract anything. I am very grateful for your help!

WEEK 1-12:
500mg Test E weekly, administered in 250mg shots twice a week (mon & thurs?)

WEEK 1-12:
Anavar oral tablets 50mg per day, split in half to 25mg twice a day

WEEK 4-12: (WHEN SHOULD I START? WEEK 1 OR WEEK4?)
Arimadex 0.5mg oral tablets every other day

WEEKS 1-12:
10mg Nolvadex oral tabs daily

--PCT THERAPY BEGINS
WEEKS 13-16:
Clomid (HOW OFTEN? HOW MUCH)

UTSugarDaddy said:
Someone please give me a list of what I should buy and how I should take it. My mind is maid up

Wow,
this is a reckless and irresponsible attitude. People like your self are where the horror stories of bodybuilding and steroids come from. People that have no clue what they are doing putting steroids into their body, then making the headlines, giving all bodybuilders a bad name. If you don't understand it, don't do it, period. If your mind is truly made up do your self a favor and do some research, and asking for a list of things to take and how to take them is far from research.

UTSugarDaddy said:
I am not so much worried about gaining muscle and bulking up as I am worried about increasing my Test Levels and descreasing my estrogen.

then suppressing your natural testosterone production, by taking synthetic test is not the answer. Unless you want to do it the rest of your life as hormone replacement therapy. your test levels are going to be even lower then they are now when you get off that cycle you listed.

Dude, you are obviously gonna do what you want and neglect the suggestions given by those more informed than you... This is certainly not meant to be mean or whatever, but why ask us if you don't want our opinions? So that having been said, please do more research before putting anything into your body... Again, I hope everything works out...

Take your time and get some knowledge. You can learn a lot from these boards without even asking the questions. Your patience will be worth it in the end. Don't want to sound like I'm harpin on you dude, but just do some more research.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws