over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novolin R from walmart

So I'm a total insulin newb and admittedly kinda scared of it to be honest.

Anyone got a good "insulin 101" link/thread?

Unrelated...well, slightly related.

I go hypo WAY easier from 3 caps of Partition MD than I do from 15 iu of Novolin-R.

Someone figure THAT one out for me!:banghead:
GDAs cause me to go hypo quicker then slin as well. With slin there's an onset time, then the curve inclines, peaks, then declines. Your liver can supplement glucose to prevent you going hypo before your next intake. However, GDAs seem to hit at once not giving the liver a chance to keep up with regulating your sugar levels. So you need to have carbs on hand immediately.

That's my theory at least lol!

I never liked Humilin-R. I've always preferred Humalog but it's Damn near impossible to find

as tenny has written: "ask yourself these questions
  • why do you want to TRY it????
  • what are you HOPING will happen???
  • do I know EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW about the most highly anabolic substance known to mankind??

i put "subject XYZ" and professionalmuscle.com in google to find sources faster. try clicking on the below for a lot of different reading:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ins...nalmuscle.com+site:www.professionalmuscle.com

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/57714-crituque-diet-insulin-use.html

Mike Arnold has posted very in depth about it... i like his advice and it works for me... just search on his name

as tenny has written: "ask yourself these questions
  • why do you want to TRY it????
  • what are you HOPING will happen???
  • do I know EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW about the most highly anabolic substance known to mankind??

i put "subject XYZ" and professionalmuscle.com in google to find sources faster. try clicking on the below for a lot of different reading:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ins...nalmuscle.com+site:www.professionalmuscle.com

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/57714-crituque-diet-insulin-use.html

1 - get yok3d
2 - get yok3d
3 - idk i just want to get yok3d

Dont lecture me. I'm asking because I want to be informed, obviously

wow thats pretty interesting, might have to give some of the partition md a try

as far as novolin r versus the log insulins I have always had a bit better results from the r insulins and at $28 bucks at walmart you cant beat that

And I see you can't get it online lol too bad. Hate walking in and asking for insulin. I know what they are thinking lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never liked Humilin-R. I've always preferred Humalog but it's Damn near impossible to find

Other way round here in the U.K. Log is everywhere and no one sells R, my 2 friends are type 1, one uses Lantus in the am an log in the evening the other lad uses a mix insulin which is 2 different releases and it's from pig insulin, said I could have a few but wasn't sure if it was ok for bodybuilding

1 - get yok3d
2 - get yok3d
3 - idk i just want to get yok3d

Dont lecture me. I'm asking because I want to be informed, obviously

want to be informed...

read my post until you understand it. i took time to search and put the links in my first post. they include Mike Arnold's insulin posts. it was the first one listed in link. i spoon fed you. next time you want to be informed do the obvious - use search function like the rest of us.

GDAs cause me to go hypo quicker then slin as well. With slin there's an onset time, then the curve inclines, peaks, then declines. Your liver can supplement glucose to prevent you going hypo before your next intake. However, GDAs seem to hit at once not giving the liver a chance to keep up with regulating your sugar levels. So you need to have carbs on hand immediately.

That's my theory at least lol!

That's the funny thing...the hypo isn't at the onset of action. It's at the end.

My eating protocol around training is always the same...

- 10-15iu Humulin/Novolin R OR 3 caps Partition-MD
While eating...
-50g Cold-filtered Isolate, 70g carbs from Cream of Rice
45 minutes later...
-Sipping on 30g HBCD/EAA/PeptoPro while I drive to the gym
During training...
-60g HBCD/EAA/PeptoPro
45 minutes post training ...
-8oz filet mignon, 100g carbs from white rice

When I use Humilin-R, no hypo at any point.

When I use the Partition-MD, if I go ANY longer than 30 minutes post-training before I eat, I'm hypo.

So freaking odd.

So take the metformin everyday ? Even on slin days ? Should I uptake the metformin say 1500-2000 mg split up daily ? It's just strange that I'm
Taking slin and feeling basically nothing... And have not used slin in almost a year and never had this problem before
seems as though you are just insensitive to it, maybe up it a little..how are your pumps at the gym

want to be informed...

read my post until you understand it. i took time to search and put the links in my first post. they include Mike Arnold's insulin posts. it was the first one listed in link. i spoon fed you. next time you want to be informed do the obvious - use search function like the rest of us.

There is tons of info out there which I've read. The Mike Arnold thread, I have not... I asked on THIS forum because I trust this forum more than others and would be more comfortable taking a recommendation here.

When I read your post I thought it was condescending. If it wasn't, my mistake

Posted my reply in the wrong insulin post ! Lol right now im taking 400 mg DNP to burn some fat and it's supposibly great for getting ur insulin sensitivity back ...once I stop taking it Saturday ( only taking DNP for 8-9 days..lethargy is a killer ..lol ) then the following Tuesday I will start using insulin at 10 iu 2x daily 3x a week with metformin on off days...so I will see how it goes! Also taking 10 iu meditrope gh daily along with some test, primo e and eq...as far as my pumps in the gym it's hard to tell as I take my gh and slin 20 min after I workout / cardio in the morning then 6 hrs later gh/ skin again

Posted my reply in the wrong insulin post ! Lol right now im taking 400 mg DNP to burn some fat and it's supposibly great for getting ur insulin sensitivity back ...once I stop taking it Saturday ( only taking DNP for 8-9 days..lethargy is a killer ..lol ) then the following Tuesday I will start using insulin at 10 iu 2x daily 3x a week with metformin on off days...so I will see how it goes! Also taking 10 iu meditrope gh daily along with some test, primo e and eq...as far as my pumps in the gym it's hard to tell as I take my gh and slin 20 min after I workout / cardio in the morning then 6 hrs later gh/ skin again

Again, I'm assuming you don't know how to check fasted levels. That alone would be a great indicator of your issues, but you ignore it every time I ask. I thought dnp might be good at reducing sensitivity, but there's a reason it's not used in that manner, except from the guy who is now banned. I don't think your insulin protocol is very efficient.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws