over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Now and then

I only wish some of my clients could meet you.

Most of my clients are on a fat-loss track. None quite your original size, but several in the 35-45% bodyfat range.

As you continue to progress, please post more pics...and if you don't mind, I'll show them to my clients - the first step, especially for them, is BELIEVING you can change.

Thanks!
- Joey

Show them all!

I did not do this to show off, nor for anyone out there but because it was the right thing for me to do for my health and well being; but if it would encourage others to do the same, then by all means, show them. I don't own this sucess alone. I owe much to those out there that helped me on my way.

Im nothing but impressed. Good good good work. Now, wonder what else you could do? With such an dedication and disepline, you could stand on the moon by next year!

Very good bro!!

This guy Crusader's transformation is nothing short of amazing. I pull it up sometimes when I need a bit of motivation. Just wondrering if he still lurks around here...

Yes, Crusader is still lurking around

;)

Ethan, Thanks for the kind words.

I have not been very vocal this last year and a half. Its been a rough time for me. I had a severe accident and subsequent operations to repair the injuries which has kept me out of the gym. I was not suppose to be able to walk again. Well I am; and I am determined to get back to the point I was. This just makes me all the more determined.

Ethan, stay focused. Exclude all relationships that would somehow take you from that gym and away from that very obtainable goal of yours. Never give in to the pain of sacrifice. Such sacrifices are medals. Where them proudly. Live, think and act as if your goal IS yours, and it will be. Be patient. Treat your mind and soul while you beat your body into its new form. No whining. Above all, be smart about your training. No short cuts, or high risk actions. Be educated about your training, diet and supplements.

You can and will do it bro.

~Crusader

Congrats Crusader!!!!!

Definitely have shown all the Sisters and Brothers here, a new dimension of dedication and triumph!
Keep us posted!

NW

Crusader--
Congrats man, you are def on the right path to competing!! Looking fantastic!!

From vegetable to animal. Congrats bro, you're an inspiration. Keep us posted.

I'll keep in touch

I don't think I have much of a choice but to keep in touch now. I was surprised today when I checked my emails to find a great many personal emails. I forgot just how posting on this awesome site gets around so easily. Talking about the accident and the subsequent regression of all my hard work has been difficult.

It feels like I have a huge family of brothers wanting to kick my ass. Damn, that puts a smile on my face and fans the fire of my will.

Right now, I'm walking. That may sound small, but for me its huge. I would have started riding my bike this week while on school break, but the weather here in New Hampshire turned too cold for this Bermudian. The next immediate goal is to build up some endurance. Got to get this heart rate up again. I don't dare start lifting in any meaningful way until my cardiovascular condition improves. This should not take the average person long, but my back will require taking things slowly at first.

*:st:r-wars *What I am about to write is NOT scientific. It's merely a personal observation. For over a year I was being pumped with cortical steroids. I bloated up like a freaking balloon. Three spinal injections every four weeks. There was no long term improvement. After doing it "their" way, I tried doing my own thing. Researching some methods used overseas, I started receiving IGF-1 injections along with small amounts of test. Within two weeks I noticed I was no longer in chronic pain and I could stand for up to 5 minutes. Walking soon followed. I went to Miami 4 weeks later. I could walk along the beaches for up to 10 minutes. I knew then I was on the mend. I'm making NO claim that what I took healed me. I knew from research that IGF-1 is instrumental in building new tissue, including tissue injured. This is not to say that it repaired any damaged tissue, but rather replaced it. The test would strengthen the spinus erectus and other associate muscle groups. At the very least giving me the opportunity to get up and around to loose some of the fat accumulated from sitting around over a year. Let me say again, I am NOT advocating what I did....but since the doctors could only put me on morphine for pain and shoot me up with cortisone and send me home with NO hope of being the same again... I knew I had to do something for myself. I did a few other things I would be willing to share in the future. I have some advance degrees in science so my choices are not made in ignorance.

This is a bit of my story....

Man your story is inspirational. To see what you went from. And now coming back from an accident. I wish you all the luck in the world and pray that you get back to where you were. Its nice to see another Brit on here aswell.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws