over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Now and then

Many thanks

My friends in Miami saw the first half of the transition and and my friends here in NH have seen the second half. When they see my passport picture at 390-400lbs they go into silent, heads shaking in shock.

What many don't realize is that my whole daily existence is governed by my bodybuilding. I eat frequently, I eat healthy, I eat big, I workout 5 days a week and cardio on the off days. I don't go to the gym to socialize, I read like a bitch everything out there that is about my sport. I miss many activities because I have to train weekends. I don't go out late because I need my sleep. I can't have much "brew on tap"! So its NOT pills that got me here. Hard and sacrificial work did; work they are unwilling to invest; and, all of you men know what I mean. This is one reason why we see each other a family and call each other "bro". Right now, my perfectionism and admiration of you men keep me driven.

Last edited:
Damn!!

Crusader,

Incredible turn-around, bro! Those before and after have to be the best I've ever seen! Great job and keep up the good work. You've got a great frame of mind and it should be inspiring to all of us. Take care!

---slide---

Wowy wow wow. I think you look damn good now and have very little bf to lose. By that first pic I don't see you being over 10 maybe 12% max. You are a beast! Keep doin what your doin, because it IS frigin working. I'll bet you literally saved your life by the physique transformation. I'm sure WE can learn a lot from you about BB. Good luck and keep up the good work.

from sickly to sickless

I use to be VERY sickly. I mean real illnesses. The worse now is a head cold once a year.

It was my wife and mom who got me into this. My wife told me she would love me even if I were obese. That was too much for me to handle so I decided to take the plunge. I literally walk into a hardcore gym with huge men. Can you picture it? I was definitely conscientious. I asked for a personal trainer for 2 months to get me started. I've never turned back since then.

thats freaky

wow man !
they are the best before and after pics i have ever seen !
whats the timeline on that,from before to after ?
all i can say is good on you, thats one hell of an achievment.
you just lit a fire under my ass.
i have been bumming it for a few years now and am up to 118 kgs and fat as shit.
i think i will pull my finger out and get it together after seeing that, really inspirational.
thanks for that.
predator.

you deserve all the credit in the world for taking that step into the gym and taking care of yourself.

you have made incredible progress. keep up the good work.

you should be proud.

Time and course

I've been at this for four years. Actually, I spent 1 year loosing some weight and low impact aerobics lite weights. I then spent the next four years bodybuilding hardcore.

I train hard and often never allowing myself to take time off but for a cold. That means holidays are spent in the gym. I have keys to the gym.

Last edited:
Again thanks bro.

My arms where only 20.5" . My goal was 21 but after the last bulking phase, I decided to up my goal.

Fantastic! Seeing pics like those and hearing your story always gives my disciple a much needed kick in the ass. 18 months ago I was 300lbs and around 45%bf - just plain ole gross. I literally woke up on morning and said it's now or never and joined the gym. I know how you feel walking into a gym full of huge guys and feeling ridiculously out of shape - I work out at Gold's Venice Beach! I decided to use them as an inspiration.

18 months later and I have dropped approx 100lbs of Bf and added 20lbs of lbm - went from a 44 waist to a 34. This Christmas when my mom came to pick me up at the airport, she recognised my girlfriend (whom she's only seen pictures) before she recognised me!

You are inspiration and now I'm off to the gym for some more cardio!

AHhhh Crusader YES now I remember THANKS!!!

Un believable man thats incredible. You must have some kind of dedication to make that kind of change. I dont know what else to say but you sure are an inspiration to us all.

Overwhelmed

Gentlemen your comments are overwhelming. Wanna know the truth; It's your words that are pushing me harder than ever before. I sincerely never expected this. I tend to be very shy. Now that my peers are watching the pressure is on. EXCELENT!

freaky transformation.........you should call one of those supp companies......and show them the transformation, maybe u can get some money out of it.......

Arms

These pictures were taken at the end of my last bulking phase. I've since lost 23lbs (fat) on a 4000 calorie a day diet. New pics after I finish this next phase. I can definitely see definition that I've never seen before. Gym cohorts say I am getting larger..they are wrong...I finally learned, from this board, how to get leaner the right way.

Attachments

• tricep right-1 - smaller pic.jpg
    tricep right-1 - smaller pic.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 612
Arms 2

I did this pose for fun.

Attachments

• dbl bicep relaxed pose - smaller pic.jpg
    dbl bicep relaxed pose - smaller pic.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 612

Staff online

Forum statistics