over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Now this is real and impressive

LOL, he is not. 5'4" sounds about right.

Yeah... He is a little taller than me and I'm somewhere around 5'2" ish on a good day...after doing weighted pullups lol

Anyway, he looks crazy! But with the pics I've seen of Flex Lewis, Flex has the hardness and the size. Ultimate freak factor. Anyone see recent pics of Dave Henry?

The 212 is turning out to be an awesome, competitive class IMO.

I know it sounds cornball when guys talk about the pros they know, but Jose is a friend of mine and is cool as shit. The minute he walks in a room, he becomes friends with everyone. The first time I met him at a show, he asked me and the wife where we were going to eat, and I told him at home. She looked at me and said, "that was nice of you to blow him off".

He's 5'1 but he's got a huge personality.............and legs.

I've never met him, but when I saw him @ Masters, he seemed like a trip:D He had cocktails in one hand and some amazon women in the other. He definitely seemed like the "life of the party".

I would say the low bodyfat and loads of tren look ;):D

lol here we go again. Mr know it all dosage man. So u know every pro dosages intake then.....This is the sort of thing I hate on here, bunch of fucking smart asses who knows everything.

I like Jose a lot...but he ain't no Flex Lewis.:rolleyes:

super short guys must love 212 division like dudes that dont wanna train legs like physique.... without it they would have little chance.
-JS

What compells a person with no real accomplishments in the sport to say some stupid shit like that to guys who have earned pro cards with ease multiple times before taking one. The guys who make the 212 division are bringing far better packages then the big boys, these guys are coming in conditioned and looking damn impressive. Hold on to your heavily shopped picture looking softer then a baby's ass with a couple veins on you and these guys will keep doing their thing despite your idiotic comments

I would say the low bodyfat and loads of tren look ;):D

lol here we go again. Mr know it all dosage man. So u know every pro dosages intake then.....This is the sort of thing I hate on here, bunch of fucking smart asses who knows everything.

What are you on about. Someone wrote the tren look. Then someone wrote the low body fat look. I combined the two... it was a joke (look at the smiley face). I haven't a clue what he takes... could be anything. Although pretty common sense he would be on some sort of tren dosage and he definitely has low bodyfat. I do actually know a friend of his who has told me something he takes (riptropin). But again I haven't a clue what is dose is.

His legs have extremely deep cuts.

I don't think they are that deep in this picture - they are massive and grainy as hell - but behind all the veins the cuts don't look deep on that picture at least

What compells a person with no real accomplishments in the sport to say some stupid shit like that to guys who have earned pro cards with ease multiple times before taking one. The guys who make the 212 division are bringing far better packages then the big boys, these guys are coming in conditioned and looking damn impressive. Hold on to your heavily shopped picture looking softer then a baby's ass with a couple veins on you and these guys will keep doing their thing despite your idiotic comments

I know your post wasn't to me and I see your point. I respect what any bodybuilder has achieved and never want to be negative. But like with any sport/pageant people will get judged. I know if I stepped on stage with these guys I would get laughed at... but that isn't the point. Everyone has fav bodybuilders and what they deem to be the best bodybuilders. It's common sense very short people will likely root for the short guy and the 6ft 5 guy may look at the likes of Toney Freeman for motivation. I get motivation from everyone regardless of height, size, trophies etc. But to me I can see JS's point.

Short bodybuilders make great bodybuilders for obvious reasons. But the ideal BB to me is someone who has a huge presence (is massive). Whilst I have met very short bodybuilders who looked incredible they don't give me that feeling. Tall bodybuilders on stage tend to look stringy and not thick enough compared to average height bb's too. That's why most of the best bodybuilders are usually 5f7-5ft11 but there are many exceptions. Fact is most of these 212 guys would be dwarfed in the open class because size matters. This is a silly comparison (as short bb's are ideal) but if I were 5ft I would probably not be ideal for basketball either. This is just my opinion and many will disagree. I think the 212 guys look incredible and as you say they are pro so who are the likes of me to criticize... they would destroy me on stage.

Uh what? 212 guys are impressive in their own right, but this is just a stupid statement. Top 5 at 2013 olympia was solid as hell in terms of size and conditioning. Only kai was off during pre-judging.

I know your post wasn't to me and I see your point. I respect what any bodybuilder has achieved and never want to be negative. But like with any sport/pageant people will get judged. I know if I stepped on stage with these guys I would get laughed at... but that isn't the point. Everyone has fav bodybuilders and what they deem to be the best bodybuilders. It's common sense very short people will likely root for the short guy and the 6ft 5 guy may look at the likes of Toney Freeman for motivation. I get motivation from everyone regardless of height, size, trophies etc. But to me I can see JS's point.

Short bodybuilders make great bodybuilders for obvious reasons. But the ideal BB to me is someone who has a huge presence (is massive). Whilst I have met very short bodybuilders who looked incredible they don't give me that feeling. Tall bodybuilders on stage tend to look stringy and not thick enough compared to average height bb's too. That's why most of the best bodybuilders are usually 5f7-5ft11 but there are many exceptions. Fact is most of these 212 guys would be dwarfed in the open class because size matters. This is a silly comparison (as short bb's are ideal) but if I were 5ft I would probably not be ideal for basketball either. This is just my opinion and many will disagree. I think the 212 guys look incredible and as you say they are pro so who are the likes of me to criticize... they would destroy me on stage.

I hear what your saying but, he was implying 212 is a cop out for short bodybuilders and wasn't talking from a fans perspective. The division is great for aspiring bodybuilders and fans it opens up bodybuilding to athletes with a different look and appeal. As for how these guys look in person I dont think that means much. The sport takes place on stage and the athlete with the best overall package is who should be rewarded that includes size, conditioning, proportion, stage presence, shape etc not the guy who looked the biggest in his t shirt at an expo.

I hear what your saying but, he was implying 212 is a cop out for short bodybuilders and wasn't talking from a fans perspective. The division is great for aspiring bodybuilders and fans it opens up bodybuilding to athletes with a different look and appeal. As for how these guys look in person I dont think that means much. The sport takes place on stage and the athlete with the best overall package is who should be rewarded that includes size, conditioning, proportion, stage presence, shape etc not the guy who looked the biggest in his t shirt at an expo.

I agree to an extent. But point is if there was just the O like there used to be then the smaller 212 (and 202) guys would struggle because they are smaller. Size is not everything but it means a lot. Fact is if they didn't create the smaller weight class division they would win nothing. It was a great idea as it gives the smaller guys a level playing field in a sense as they are competing with similar sized guys. There is no way they can compete with a guy who is 260 pounds with the same conditioning etc. That is what JS is getting at. Now they have a chance of winning a show and it makes things more exciting.

I agree to an extent. But point is if there was just the O like there used to be then the smaller 212 (and 202) guys would struggle because they are smaller. Size is not everything but it means a lot. Fact is if they didn't create the smaller weight class division they would win nothing. It was a great idea as it gives the smaller guys a level playing field in a sense as they are competing with similar sized guys. There is no way they can compete with a guy who is 260 pounds with the same conditioning etc. That is what JS is getting at. Now they have a chance of winning a show and it makes things more exciting.

Not to mention if a guy that's 5'2" gets up to 260 it would be insanely dense and shapeless. People keep for getting about the shape factor in bodybuilding. I have a lot of respect for smaller guys

He definitely brings that freaky look to that division. Although that look never seems to beat the clean lines (pretty) guys. But freaky looking always impresses me most. Plus anyone who Ashoprep likes must be a good guy.

I am very picky of my friends:D I only befriend positive people. That was a joke , but is actually true.

I don't think they are that deep in this picture - they are massive and grainy as hell - but behind all the veins the cuts don't look deep on that picture at least

The reason it looks that way is because the pic is so close . The deep cuts are created by shadows.

I've never met him, but when I saw him @ Masters, he seemed like a trip:D He had cocktails in one hand and some amazon women in the other. He definitely seemed like the "life of the party".

Yeah, one of the first things I said to him was that he replaced me as the guest poser at our local contest. I told him they paid by the pound and I made a lot more them him. As soon as he walks in a room, he's hitting on one of the ladies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear