over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NPC nationals 2021

He should have way more muscle separation at that level of leanness, especially on the quads and abs.

Carlos is a freak. His legs look unreal, but he is definitely needs to be leaner and tighter. In 6 weeks, anything can happen though.

He should have way more muscle separation at that level of leanness, especially on the quads and abs.
As I mentioned earlier, Patrick Tour has a problem to cut it, I suspect that it is a similar type as, for example, Akim who must really go to the extreme to get the right condition - things like 2x60 minutes of cardio a day and 1500kcal

The filters will not serve on the show day.

So many athletes look amazing in their pictures and then they are a disappointment. Others are the opposite, they surprise the day of the show.

Like I said a long time ago, Carlos seems to have the same kind of problem as Akim with the rear condition.

As I mentioned earlier, Patrick Tour has a problem to cut it, I suspect that it is a similar type as, for example, Akim who must really go to the extreme to get the right condition - things like 2x60 minutes of cardio a day and 1500kcal
What do you think the issue is? His high carbohydrate use? Insulin?

What do you think the issue is? His high carbohydrate use? Insulin?
I have no idea. Some people just have it and all the blood results are ok. Just like there are people with insanely fast metabolism and their thyroid hormone results are completely normal and there is no way to explain it.

I have no idea. Some people just have it and all the blood results are ok. Just like there are people with insanely fast metabolism and their thyroid hormone results are completely normal and there is no way to explain it.
It seems that a lot of his clients struggle to come in fully peeled as well. All stupid full, but just a bit of fat to go

It seems that a lot of his clients struggle to come in fully peeled as well. All stupid full, but just a bit of fat to go
I wouldn't say Patrick's clients come out full. Let's look at James, Jan Turek (when he's coaching with Patrick) or Litle Joe. They are mega full for offseason and in the middle of preparations and finally the air comes out of them. The Tour doesn't like a strong carb load and can't fill super heavy guys well. This approach can work on 212 bodybuilders who often look full, even with zero carbs, but not tall guys who weigh 250+ lbs.

I wouldn't say Patrick's clients come out full. Let's look at James, Jan Turek (when he's coaching with Patrick) or Litle Joe. They are mega full for offseason and in the middle of preparations and finally the air comes out of them. The Tour doesn't like a strong carb load and can't fill super heavy guys well. This approach can work on 212 bodybuilders who often look full, even with zero carbs, but not tall guys who weigh 250+ lbs.
Seems weird considering how many carbs he likes to feed in the off-season that he would go so far the other way for loading

man look at the photos. Not sure if its just because I'm on a computer and you're maybe on your phone. It doesn't even look remotely like reality. There's a weird series of effects applied to the photo for sure. You can just look at the shadows and tell RIGHT away. 100% filtered.

He's still fucking IMPRESSIVE but the filtering photos before comps is weaksauce imo....soooooo many of them do it, must be tempting as hell to do!
I don't know shit about altering photos but for the front shots something has changed or they painted the room walls in between. photos.

I don't know shit about altering photos but for the front shots something has changed or they painted the room walls in between. photos.
Tuor is known for editing snd filtering the pics of his guys he posts. Then he blocks you if you mention it.

for the life of me, I’ll never understand why coaches filter their athletes prep pics. The truth Is gonna come out on show day.

Tuor is known for editing snd filtering the pics of his guys he posts. Then he blocks you if you mention it.

for the life of me, I’ll never understand why coaches filter their athletes prep pics. The truth Is gonna come out on show day.
That is funny you should mention this as Ptour is the only person on IG to block me and I never posted anything critical of anything he does or his guys???????? I don't give a shit about his account beyond some pics only being on there. I even emailed him though his site attempting to address the ban...............................still waiting for a reply..............I check every couple of minutes while awake........................6 months later I'm still waiting.....................starting to think he is not taking me seriously. lol

That is funny you should mention this as Ptour is the only person on IG to block me and I never posted anything critical of anything he does or his guys???????? I don't give a shit about his account beyond some pics only being on there. I even emailed him though his site attempting to address the ban...............................still waiting for a reply..............I check every couple of minutes while awake........................6 months later I'm still waiting.....................starting to think he is not taking me seriously. lol
Any minute man! 😂

looks to have that "thick skin" i dunno if thats a reall thing or an excuse lol
i guess i have "think skin" cuz i was able to get pretty ripped.....
obviously nowhere NEAR as big as this freak but just saying i dont think he has the seperation he should have for 6 weeks out

looks to have that "thick skin" i dunno if thats a reall thing or an excuse lol
i guess i have "think skin" cuz i was able to get pretty ripped.....
obviously nowhere NEAR as big as this freak but just saying i dont think he has the seperation he should have for 6 weeks out
It’s kind of a thing. Some people have genetically thicker skin. This also tends to reverse as you get older and the skin things out. Ever see a guy who had trouble coming in peeled until he got to around 35 or so?

Has this guy ever been really lean? Do we have any shots from the contest he won to qualify for the Nationals?

Incredible. You see those pics and you wouldn't think that he could amount to anything!

Agreed. Incredible transformation. Who’d a thunk? If he was on this forum and said he was going to look like he does now someday, nobody here would have given him a snowballs chance in hell. Ya just never know.

Carlos at warmup show before nationals

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity